Why are we not talking about the devastation in Western NC, TN, and other places?

Bret Weinstein nailed it the other day:

"How many of our governmental institutions do we need to witness performing the INVERSE of their intended function before we understand that we are under attack?

FEMA enflames disasters

DOD issues stand down orders to the most capable and well equipped Americans as fellow citizens needlessly die in the mountains

FDA authorizes poison and bans medicine

CDC causes diseases to spread and distributes misinformation

Homeland security facilitates an invasion

FBI instigates insurrection and hides evidence

NIH/NIAID literally creates infectious human pathogens that destroy health

It’s a struggle to find even a SINGLE counter example to this pattern

To be clear: I am not saying the people who staff these agencies are traitors. I’m sure most are well intentioned. I am saying something has apparently gained control of our system and turned it against us. Most of the people in these institutions are just following orders because they’re too young to understand where that leads.

This is not the pattern we would expect if the problem was simply one of corruption.

Once is a mistake, twice is a coincidence, three times is enemy action, as they say in military circles.

We’re now talking about dozens of institutions at every level of governance including international, hundreds of separate instances, a pattern occurring now across the West.

And it isn’t just a government problem. In fact, it would be impossible in 2024 for the government to cryptically turn on the citizens in a Democratic Republic without the press, the academy and social media platforms marching in lock step.

There is a strong argument to be made that “cancel culture” and vaccine mandates were needed to cleanse the institutions of would-be resistors.

So the question is, what now?"

"How many of our governmental institutions do we need to witness performing the INVERSE of their intended function before we understand that we are under attack?

FEMA enflames disasters

DOD issues stand down orders to the most capable and well equipped Americans as fellow citizens needlessly die in the mountains

To be clear: I am not saying the people who staff these agencies are traitors. I’m sure most are well intentioned. I am saying something has apparently gained control of our system and turned it against us. Most of the people in these institutions are just following orders because they’re too young to understand where that leads.

This is not the pattern we would expect if the problem was simply one of corruption.

Once is a mistake, twice is a coincidence, three times is enemy action, as they say in military circles.

We’re now talking about dozens of institutions at every level of governance including international, hundreds of separate instances, a pattern occurring now across the West.

And it isn’t just a government problem. In fact, it would be impossible in 2024 for the government to cryptically turn on the citizens in a Democratic Republic without the press, the academy and social media platforms marching in lock step.

There is a strong argument to be made that “cancel culture” and vaccine mandates were needed to cleanse the institutions of would-be resistors.

I think about 100 years ago some asshole with a funny mustache wrote a two-volume book about very similar things happening in his country. What an odd coincidence there's some similarities between the people in charge of assorted agencies in our country and those in charge of that government 100 years ago.

Last edited:
WTF?

The pilots of what appears to be an unmarked Sikorsky UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter generated a massive downwash, also known as rotor wash, that sent tents and aid flying in all directions at a volunteer supply zone operated by private citizens in western North Carolina.

This action by the helicopter pilots is up for debate, with many on X believing this was an intentional act of sabotage by the federal government.

WTF?

The pilots of what appears to be an unmarked Sikorsky UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter generated a massive downwash, also known as rotor wash, that sent tents and aid flying in all directions at a volunteer supply zone operated by private citizens in western North Carolina.

This action by the helicopter pilots is up for debate, with many on X believing this was an intentional act of sabotage by the federal government.
How many times are we going to repost this? It even has threads

I like how people tell stories about retard carls they served with, but something happens they want to believe and all the sudden there’s no retards anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs

FEMA enflames disasters

not to mention the fbi, doj, state department and intelligence agencies framing trump for colluding with russians.
or our government telling us we were winning in afghanistan for 20 years, when they admitted to each other it was unwinnable from the start.
how many american lives were sacrificed for those lies?

Reactions: 346ci and mosin46
I am not sure what your rant has to do with my comment or reality for that matter. I think you are taking things wildley out of context then in your anger you are making stupid assertions. You think because the fed and state did something it was good idea? 🤣🤣We build roads to places. The cross the least bad spots to get there. 👍

You think it's a good idea to build homes by a river in the flood plain? You think those homes had flood insurance or could even get it? You can't get flood insurance here if your home is in a flood plain.

You think people are going to rebuild their homes on a 40ft deep ravine that is now literal river bed?
This can be seen at the end of" the road to nowhere" on Fontana lake. Near the mouth of forney Creek.

FEMA enflames disasters

You forgot DMV. Those bastards!

• Haha
Reactions: XP1K and UKDslayer
WTF?

It was NCNG. They were grounded and an investigation is ensuing. I’m sure it will disappear, and the pilot or his crew chief will end up cleaning toilets, not because of what he did, but because he brought negative attention to command. Dare I say, probably an equality hire?

It was NCNG. They were grounded and an investigation is ensuing. I’m sure it will disappear, and the pilot or his crew chief will end up cleaning toilets, not because of what he did, but because he brought negative attention to command. Dare I say, probably an equality hire?
They were trying to land with generators, tell the whole story.

They were grounded because of a bunch of karens online flapping their cock holsters about shit they have no clue about.

Asheville firefighter here. Just read this whole thread and want to thank everyone for their prayers. I also wanted to ask you all to stop with the political bullshit, at least until we finish recovering bodies. The news wasn’t reporting in the beginning because they couldn’t get here. IDGAF about Ukraine this week either. They aren’t affecting us right now. Later, maybe, but let’s wait till then to cross that bridge. We have resources from all over the country here, and have for a week. The amount of help in town is truly humbling. Per our local congressman (Chuck Edwards (R)) there have been over 13 million meals and bottles of water delivered to date. He pushes out a briefing every day that is current & accurate. Sign up if you’re interested in what’s actually happening. It’s better info than you will get on insta. The ☠️ numbers you see in the news will continue to climb and I’m simply sick of hearing about politics. It’s bad. Really bad. It’s hard to put into words bad. Many of us have cell & power back but there is no estimate on clean water. Thanksgiving has been mentioned as a target for restoring the whole system. I realize I’m pretty exhausted and punchy right now and I’m also venting. TLDR: Keep praying for us but stop using our personal tragedies to push your agenda right now. Especially because most of it is false. Also, not a lib. Just really tired & really tired of politicians right now.

Plow on! (y)

🤡
GZdbrG3WYAAFQos.jpg

If you have an hour, watch this video in its entirety, then share it everywhere. It will make your blood boil. It's one of the most heart-felt, moving and powerful videos I've seen in a long time. The utter incompetence of our federal government is breathtaking.

You misspelled Maleficence.

R

I'm sure anything sent will be used. One of the guys on the saw forums asked for chainsaw bar oil, 2 stroke oil, round files, chaps, etc.
Chaps are probably a huge no one is talking about. Lots of people using chainsaws who probably don't use them all the time I bet.

I know a guy who cut his leg off just below the knee a couple months ago with a chainsaw. He was reaching out with one hand to cut a branch and when his chainsaw went through he couldn't stop if from swinging into his leg.

Fema sends electric(60v battery) chainsaws to people with no electricity.
View attachment 8522619

Another example of why this woke climate cult is destructive. When people are in need, they are more concerned with virtue signaling so they can post it on face book.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
I don’t know details but net control on Mr Mitchell repeater was talking about that this week. Encouraging people to wear chaps and be safe. Referenced an incident, saying if I understood correctly, that a number of people had to spend time on a volunteer who injured themselves with a chainsaw instead of tending to flood victims
She was also explaining the need for bar oil to people lol saying their chainsaw wouldn’t stay running long if they weren’t prepared and self sufficient

Last edited:
Reactions: jr81452 and theLBC