• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Why are we not talking about the devastation in Western NC, TN, and other places?

IMG_4567.jpeg

I am a conspiracy theorist and trust the federal govt about as far as I can throw a bulldozer, but damn this is a stretch even for me to believe.
I keep hearing there is no government support. Then in most videos I watch. I see military helicopters flying.

A lot of the damage I have seen in videos the people's lot where their house was is now the river bottom. A lot of them were in places where I would have never built a house. I would not be at all suprised if a lot people can't rebuild where they were.

Reactions: johnnyvw
I keep hearing there is no government support. Then in most videos I watch. I see military helicopters flying.

A lot of the damage I have seen in videos the people's lot where their house was is now the river bottom. A lot of them were in places where I would have never built a house. I would not be at all suprised if a lot people can't rebuild where they were.

I can't believe that the federal government built interstates in these places with out consulting you. Several state highway departments could have used your input before building roads and bridges in those areas. I can't believe that the insurance companies didn't consult you before putting their company at risk by insuring these homes.

• Haha
Reactions: clcustom1911
I can't believe that the federal government built interstates in these places with out consulting you. Several state highway departments could have used your input before building roads and bridges in those areas. I can't believe that the insurance companies didn't consult you before putting their company at risk by insuring these homes.
I am not sure what your rant has to do with my comment or reality for that matter. I think you are taking things wildley out of context then in your anger you are making stupid assertions. You think because the fed and state did something it was good idea? 🤣🤣We build roads to places. The cross the least bad spots to get there. 👍

You think it's a good idea to build homes by a river in the flood plain? You think those homes had flood insurance or could even get it? You can't get flood insurance here if your home is in a flood plain.

You think people are going to rebuild their homes on a 40ft deep ravine that is now literal river bed?

no,shoot them or whatever method a particular state uses. after a fair trial for attempted murder of course. holding the order givers and order doers was never well done at nuremberg.
being a totally convinced life long atheist,you guys carrying on about satan is becoming hard to doubt. i see diffuse,institutional evil being done at all levels of society. mao,hitler,stalin etc were all monsters but they all had helpers at all levels. just some element that brings murderous actions out of people and into motion? the destructive behavior is spreading out everywhere.
Doubt no longer. Today is the day of salvation. Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and receive Grace from God. All Scripture (the Bible) is truth, however unbelievable it may be to carnal man.

There was zero federal support when it was needed the most. I was in there the Saturday after the storm had past. No helos, no national guard, I saw zero federal response. I did see sheriffs, police, fire, electric crews, and a few trucks of what looked to be state work crews clearing roads.

There was some trouble making it in, but because locals had already started clearing roads there were passable routes. This was 36 hrs after and people were in need of rescue and likely dying by the hour. If a pickup truck could make it in from the outside, so could a convoy of national guard with relief supplies.

Reactions: XP1K and notacos4u
I am not sure what your rant has to do with my comment or reality for that matter. I think you are taking things wildley out of context then in your anger you are making stupid assertions. You think because the fed and state did something it was good idea? 🤣🤣We build roads to places. The cross the least bad spots to get there. 👍

You think it's a good idea to build homes by a river in the flood plain? You think those homes had flood insurance or could even get it? You can't get flood insurance here if your home is in a flood plain.

You think people are going to rebuild their homes on a 40ft deep ravine that is now literal river bed?
It was a once in a 500 year flood.
You drive a car, shower and do many other things every day that are risky by statistics.
There's nothing wildly out of context or anger in my post. I was just pointing out the hilarity of "A lot of them were in places that I would never have built". That's like saying "I'd never build in Kansas (tornadoes), Florida (hurricanes), Montana (fires), California (earthquakes) or have a medical procedure done (250,000 killed annually by malpractice) .

I see military helicopters flying.
There are a lot of military helicopters in private hands, UH60s, MD500s and even old UH1s. I believe there are quite a few CH46 and 47s trickling into private ownership as well.

I live about 30 minutes away from Bragg, 25 from Seymour Johnson and an hour from Lejune. I have seen less air traffic over my house in the last week than I do most every other week.

Folks keep voting in fagots like these ,that would at the time of the founding fathers just be hung from the first tall tree.

Exactly. He literally passes it off as if the war over there will come here if we don’t help Israel. Whaaaat!?!? More likely he can’t get a kickback, or as big of a kickback, if they help the flood victims; therefore, we won’t help them…….Muuu kickback y’all, can’t give that up. He left out the fact he’s been a wiling participant in letting an unknown number of terrorists across our southern boarder who will bring the war he’s mentioning to our doorstep anyway. He’ll make money on that too I’m sure.

The Cajun Navy folks have made a cryptic post on Facebook showing that they are armed. Someone asked why and they responded implying that they have encountered guys on ATVs with firearms and body armor. I guess we will see just how far things can devolve now. It’s been a week for some of these folks and they haven’t gotten any help.

It was a once in a 500 year flood.
You drive a car, shower and do many other things every day that are risky by statistics.
There's nothing wildly out of context or anger in my post. I was just pointing out the hilarity of "A lot of them were in places that I would never have built". That's like saying "I'd never build in Kansas (tornadoes), Florida (hurricanes), Montana (fires), California (earthquakes) or have a medical procedure done (250,000 killed annually by malpractice) .

Building right next to a river is nothing like building somplace there are tornadoes. Rivers will flood. Those hollers don't magically appear in the hills.

You can go on ranting about bullshit I didn't post. If you wanted me to baby talk you through what i meant in a post that you have clearly wildley misunderstood. And rather asking actual questions like a normal human go on some a series of stupid inane question, then rantabout what I posted as if it was an attack freedom. Same dude i saw ranting about messicans not following building codes. 🙄 Same dude who just said it must be a good idea to build houses by rivers because the government built roads there.