• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Why are we not talking about the devastation in Western NC, TN, and other places?

There's a logic to it for sure.
Most of these people don't have flood insurance.

If the .gov now says "you live in a floodplain", and its not safe to build...
the whole town is screwed and maybe won't get rebuilt...

and then the .gov comes in and "buys" all the stuff via eminent domain
They have compensate at fair value = now they pay less...

Everyone wonders why there is no air support after the hurricane. When Katrina hit, people were being saved by the hundreds by helicopters but not now. Why? FEMA is broke...no money. That's all on Biden-Harris. inexcusable.

Meanwhile look where they did spend billions. The Taliban.

Say what you will but this is not leadership. This is absolute disaster amplified by ineptitude and no concern for America or Americans.
No ineptitude at all. All deliberate treason. Pure evil intent on destroying this country from within. The people they kill will be replaced with the furriners as slaves to work the lithium mines.

Yup.
assholes they b

A shit ton of youtubers with helicopters did some food and water drops and did haul out some people.....that's the only positive stuff I know about the situation.

{edit}
I see this has already been posted but I'll leave it up anyway because Cleeter is a helluva good dude and he did not have to go thru all that with his brand new (literally just finished) MD500 chopper.
But he did.
Murica, fuck yea.

Last edited:
I am a conspiracy theorist and trust the federal govt about as far as I can throw a bulldozer, but damn this is a stretch even for me to believe.
I hear you, for sure. History is full of extraordinary acts of evil, and perhaps this is another, perhaps it’s not. My scale for that has been recalibrated more and more frequently these past few years.

Reactions: Steel+Killer
XsyJbQZOrtfh.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: HPIguy and mtrmn
Western NC, TN and many other places have been thrown back to the stone age from this storm. The Chimney Rock / Lake Lure area has been pretty much wiped out. (My wife and I really love that area) Parts of I-40 and I-26 have been washed away. Some of the areas that have been impacted will never recover.

Haven't heard a peep from Biden or Harris they are probably too busy putting together another package for Ukraine and Israel.

It's a fucking shame when disasters happen anywhere else our politicians are ready to send billions of US dollars the next day, but shit happens here they have to pass a relief package and vote on it!
I'm waiting for land prices to drop so I can buy homestead property. Yeah, I'm an asshole.

• Wow
There are some people that need to be shot in the head over what’s happening in NC.

If was a private helicopter pilot and they told me I couldn’t come in and out anymore. I would tell them to go fuck themselves. What are they gonna do shoot them out of the sky yeah that PR would look real well. Come arrest me at my house yeah that PR would look really well also.

If people are not outraged over, what’s going on then I don’t know what to say. Nothing will.

There are some people that need to be shot in the head over what’s happening in NC.

If was a private helicopter pilot and they told me I couldn’t come in and out anymore. I would tell them to go fuck themselves. What are they gonna do shoot them out of the sky yeah that PR would look real well. Come arrest me at my house yeah that PR would look really well also.

If people are not outraged over, what’s going on then I don’t know what to say. Nothing will.
PR didn't stop them over J6

Pulled this from Mike Adam's website, naturalnews.com

Devastating news today that FEMA is interdicting relief supplies to seize them, denying relief to North Carolina flood victims.

FEMA is reportedly hijacking transport trucks, and stealing supplies from churches while shutting down any incoming supplies from "non-approved" sources.

Many people suspect the federal government is running a "kill box" operation to ethnically cleanse the entire rural region in order to sell off access to the lucrative lithium deposits found there.

Fucking wow. I'm surprised somebody isn't stacking bodies.

- Almost all help is being done by private citizens, mainly churches.
- Private helicopters are flying in the vast majority of the supplies.
- Local Sheriffs are telling people to feel free to defend their property from looters by whatever means they have.
- WROL (Without Rule of Law) is happening in some areas, which means looting, robbing, and etc.
- FEMA's involvement has seriously complicated the rescue efforts.
- Local Sheriffs have threatened to arrest FEMA workers if they hinder rescue and aid work.
- The response to this tragedy has been massive and overwhelming. All from private individuals and local Churches.

Wow, if any of this is true we may be in a revolution soon. Won't even have to wait for another steal.
Maybe. But I doubt it. People are still too comfortable, watching this unfold from the comfort of their comfort chair in their comfortable homes.

If openly stealing an election and then wounding the real winner of that election four years later when he tries to regain his presidency didn't flip the switch, nothing will.

Meanwhile, I'm seeing more Harris/Walz signs in yards and on street corners every day.

Last edited:
Got to teach a lesson, so will learn the hard-way that climate change is the number 1 threat to mankind.
climate change or huge space objects have always been the biggest threats to all life on earth for as long as there has been life.
that said, there is no proof that humans are the cause of "climate change".
don't believe the climate alarmists that tell you they can fix it with your taxes.

Reactions: EddieNFL and XP1K
Pulled this from Mike Adam's website, naturalnews.com

Devastating news today that FEMA is interdicting relief supplies to seize them, denying relief to North Carolina flood victims.

FEMA is reportedly hijacking transport trucks, and stealing supplies from churches while shutting down any incoming supplies from "non-approved" sources.

Many people suspect the federal government is running a "kill box" operation to ethnically cleanse the entire rural region in order to sell off access to the lucrative lithium deposits found there.
Natural News is a solid source. Sometimes a bit too tin foil hat, but 96% solid.

Reactions: XP1K

perfect synopsis. i begin to believe that no gov is better than any gov. and yes,wade's rants against the police are essentially correct. if even 1/2 the stories coming out of NC are true,then the gov murdering people to stay empowered is (again) shown to be true.
BTW i see the gov attempts to off tik tok remaining as questionable. the stuff posted here from there is very X elon like despite being chinese controlled(?).

Reactions: NoDopes
seems to be earlier today, so i hope they have arrested some already.
put them in some gulag for a few years before trial, like the J6ers.

vbfUi1xNIrBE.jpeg
no,shoot them or whatever method a particular state uses. after a fair trial for attempted murder of course. holding the order givers and order doers was never well done at nuremberg.
being a totally convinced life long atheist,you guys carrying on about satan is becoming hard to doubt. i see diffuse,institutional evil being done at all levels of society. mao,hitler,stalin etc were all monsters but they all had helpers at all levels. just some element that brings murderous actions out of people and into motion? the destructive behavior is spreading out everywhere.

Last edited: