Alec Baldwin Walks

So if youre a UPS driver, brakes fail, you hit a car a person dies, you should face criminals charges because youre the driver and responsible for checking brakes?

He will pay a civil suit, just like you and UPS would.

Just my opinion. No one needs agree.
Yes you are responsible for checking brakes... I drive a 1 ton truck as part of duty there is a 15 minute pre trip inspection and end of day, shift a 15 minute post trip inspection you have to do and sign off on. So yes you are responsible for equipment.

Reactions: lash
Yes you are responsible for checking brakes... I drive a 1 ton truck as part of duty there is a 15 minute pre trip inspection and end of day, shift a 15 minute post trip inspection you have to do and sign off on. So yes you are responsible for equipment.

Wasn't there a story not too long ago about a tractor-trailer driver who was suppose to check his brakes, but he didn't and they failed on the road and he plowed through a shit ton of cars and killed many people and ended up with like a 100+ year sentence for manslaughter?

….. why should a fucking retarded actor be responsible for a gun prop. Most retards dont know shit about guns. Bogus case.

Re: Michael Masse
When I see a retarted take like this on “X”, I roll my eyes.

When I see a seasoned gun owner and well established member of the Hide have this take regarding BASIC GUN SAFETY, I hang my head.…..

This is not the first accidental shooting on a movie set. Read up on the industry standards, procedures and protocols set forth in the wake of past shootings.

Baldwin knowingly and negligently ignored those standards, procedures, and protocols many, many times ON VIDEO. This was clearly illustrated during the Hannah Gutierrez trial, by industry expert firearms armorers, that took the stand.

I have followed this these trials very closely. There was every reason to believe that had the prosecution put for their case properly, and not violated his constitutional rights, he could’ve been convicted.

Last edited:
The government tried some sketchy shit to get their prosecution numbers up. Happens all the time. Fuck them. I know everyone hates the Democrat but this type of prosecutorial misconduct should be answered with literal criminal charges against those involved.
If you were all a civil libertarian, it was a good day.

For Halyna Hutchin’s family, not so much.

Those investigators and the prosecutor should be criminally prosecuted for tampering with evidence, in my opinion.

Reactions: vh20 and Jack's Dad