And Gary commits suicide by 2 shots to the back of the head in 3-2-1

1 in 13 black men are denied the right to vote?

gee, why could that be? :unsure:
racist.gif

Burning the stars and bars, or the American flag, is exercising one’s 1A, and as a real American I fully support his right to exercise his rights.

Even if I don’t exactly agree with him.

That’s the litmus test for freedom.
I agree, and could give a shit less about the Stars and bars. I just thought it a foolish thing to do if you reside in Louisiana.

First sentence of that article says he's an "activist." That tells you immediately that he's a worthless, piece of shit, leftist Democrat. You never hear a Republican called an activist, only a waste of oxygen leftist with zero redeeming qualities.

Reactions: Mwalex and Cowpokey
First sentence of that article says he's an "activist." That tells you immediately that he's a worthless, piece of shit, leftist Democrat. You never hear a Republican called an activist, only a waste of oxygen leftist with zero redeeming qualities.
We are "domestic terrorists" according to the "mostly peaceful" left wingers that supported those protests.
Republicans leaning that far are called terrorists right?
Correct...stupid is still stupid.

Reactions: Arc Light
I agree, and could give a shit less about the Stars and bars. I just thought it a foolish thing to do if you reside in Louisiana.
i am not saying i am an expert on this, but i am pretty sure there is still significant racism and exploitation in some parishes.
this revolves around pot laws and keeping state prisoners in local jails, and how the jails profit from this.
i am not judging pot laws, but this is bullshit.
that said, the candidate is just jumping on the profit from racism bandwagon.

Lincoln decimated state’s rights. It took less than 100 years for the country as the founders envisioned to no longer exist. History as taught in schools is nothing more than lies and propaganda. The US Civil War is one of the largest if not the largest misrepresented piece of American history.
the teaching of it changed in the 60s if you look at state history tests. hmmmmm

Reactions: Maggot