• We're live!

We've got the homepage updated and subscriptions are now managed through HideTV. If you run into any bugs please contact @alexj-12 or use our contact form for help!

ENTER HIDETV VIEW THREAD

And this is why I quit being loyal to US companies!

As a kid growing up on a Indiana farm johnny poppers were everywhere. By the mid 60's it was mostly J I Case, or International Harvesters do to Deers lack of support & sales tactics. By the mid 70s most all J/D's around were gathering dust, or no sales at auctions. The ones local to me now, all I hear are support issues as well as their heat rates, really suck. Course their heat rates back in the 60's sucked just as bad compared to Case, and I/H.

So it's obvious you've never been in a dusty field when it's 110* out there and you're having to move dirt creating clouds more dust.....all day long.
Every day.
For weeks.

Summabitch better have air con, and a sealed cabin, and hepa filters.
That's a very small part of why they cost 100k-200k +++ on up to a mill + for the real big boys.
Actually my first summer job when I was 12 years old was working cotton season in south Texas.
I ran a module builder that forms a 10 ton bale hydraulic leveled and packed after the stripers dump in it and pulled off when completed and no air con.

That sounds good, but you're ignoring a reality that you wouldn't understand unless you have ever been involved in the international market. If all of your competitors take advantage of cheap Mexican labor, and you don't, you'll go broke. You cannot compete. NAFTA did more to destroy the American blue collar worker than all other Democrat initiatives combined. Edited because I had forgotten my history.
I might call it a 2-act play. Act 1 would be de-industrialization starting mid-1970s. Act 2 would be NAFTA, to cement the deal of de-industrialization.

Then I might ask, did the workers at industrial factories vote for de-industrialization?

I don't think I would throw out the baby of "American-made" so fast, though. You can always look into a company's history -- who started it, for what ends, with what processes. Have they changed? If so, how and why? What is their trajectory? Are they like Kimber - Kahr - SIG, cutting corners and relying on bogus PR/marketing? Or are they a bit more like Seekins?

That's like saying your wife cheated on you so your gona go suck cock.

This thread is dildos and OP lives up to his/her/she/them usual nonsensical dribble.
Why don’t you go back to sucking on your mom’s tit and let the adults have an adult discussion!

As usual you bring nothing productive to the discussion.

Shouldn’t it be nap time soon get mommy to tuck you in and read you a story!

Why don’t you go back to sucking on your mom’s tit and let the adults have an adult discussion!

As usual you bring nothing productive to the discussion.

Shouldn’t it be nap time soon get mommy to tuck you in and read you a story!
I love this place as it is a measuring stick when I feel like I am being an asshole and then get checked and realize I am just an average Joe being me.🤣🤣.
Rock on hide people 🤘

Your progeny a few generations down the line will not enjoy the opportunities you have.

But yeah enjoy that 401K.
that's a different debate and I'm sure you know that

you can be pissy but nothing I've said is wrong. Nothing is perfect, lots of issues all around but you have made no point to counter what I said. hint, this is where reality smacks you in the face and knocks the unrealistic views from you

The relationship between the employer and the employee is reciprocal, but I get what you are saying.

There are a lot of factors on why things are the way they are, but the root of it is greed plain and simple.
no doubt
lots of issues all around and some cleansing is needed. I'm of the opinion that the fudiciary review of c level suite actors needs to be scrutinized. how the fk was welch given that retirement package and how did it help shareholders? No way a CEO should be making 500x was a SVP does

lots of things piss me off here

Reactions: Steel+Killer
I have brand loyalty to a few companies but I expect them to do the same crap John Deere does on some level. You might notice Chevrolet no longer says, "Quality is Job One" and the US Army no longer has a code of honor, they now have mysterious "Army Values" which are flexible garbage and based on homosexuality and a lust for child rape.

My only preference is that American companies move their off shore production to Mexico or central American factories and give the jobs to people in our hemisphere. This would save them the trouble of coming here for a shitty job and would benefit someplace other than our greatest economic enemy, China.

Populations are increasing, technology (automation) is increasing. Like it or not this is the future
1719863645594.jpeg

BRICS is a fucking joke. Some of its new members are damn near failed states. Just a way for China to debt-trap their sorry asses.
whether it is a crash and burn or a raging success,it will decrease the worlds dependence on and subservience to the american dollar. we see how low value it is here. how much value can it have in other countries if they have a choice? our ecomomy is destroyed and beyond repair. waiting for the big crash. getting away from that,esp in a gold backed system,makes vg sense.

I have brand loyalty to a few companies but I expect them to do the same crap John Deere does on some level. You might notice Chevrolet no longer says, "Quality is Job One" and the US Army no longer has a code of honor, they now have mysterious "Army Values" which are flexible garbage and based on homosexuality and a lust for child rape.

My only preference is that American companies move their off shore production to Mexico or central American factories and give the jobs to people in our hemisphere. This would save them the trouble of coming here for a shitty job and would benefit someplace other than our greatest economic enemy, China.
The only way an advanced ("first world") country can survive is with domestic agriculture and domestic industry.

If you cannot make it at home to use at home and to maintain & defend that home, how are you going to survive long-term?

Those old guys back in the post Revolution debates, 1776-1789, talked about domestic self-sufficiency. We may have more technological advances today, but the essentials remain true.

Reactions: lariat