• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Another revolutionary war???

The Redcoats lost. They would loose again.

We had to bail them out from two world wars. Now they are too limp-wristed to even hold their shitty tea cups. And now those snobbish cocksuckers think they can come over, probably with their broken sa80s and arrest us for a comment online 🤣

That commie pm is gonna try to do commie things. This is why all commies are evil.

americans washington crossing.jpg

Not the current Americans....they whine and cry when they have to go to the office on Christmas, and now even Junetenth. Lets not pretend we are our forefathers!
Patriots are out there! Remember most of the colonists just wanted to live without the trouble. ( even under the tyrannical rule of british) There was lots of infighting with ourselves before the shot was heard around the world.

A few years ago, a black guy attacked a white cop in London with a machete. Arfcom (ar15.com) received "requests" from the Brits to remove pics and posts concerning the attack from their website. Not only did they comply, they locked and nuked threads about it. I have no doubt that they would cooperate with the Brits in turning over IP addresses and personal info for anything posted there these days.

A few years ago, a black guy attacked a white cop in London with a machete. Arfcom (ar15.com) received "requests" from the Brits to remove pics and posts concerning the attack from their website. Not only did they comply, they locked and nuked threads about it. I have no doubt that they would cooperate with the Brits in turning over IP addresses and personal info for anything posted there these days.
Another reason to not buy shit from Brownells

To include arfcom accounts

Yeah, so an American can exercise their 1st Amendment right online, while in the US, and the UK police going to issue an arrest warrant for said American...So, as insane as that sounds, I see the UK doing this under the guise of international terrorism and then it becomes a united federal action...WOW.

I have zero doubt that Kumonme Harris would facillitate extraditions
At this time, I think even the deep state/current US govt wouldn't risk the reaction/uprising that may/should/would come from the right.

I think and would hope that if the US govt extradited a US citizen to any country for a post they made on social media we on the right would make a certain day in J A N look like child's play.

If we don't come together for a fellow citizen getting extradited to another country for a SM post, then all hope is lost.

Didn’t Bath House Barry give Interpol permission to run amok in the US?
Don’t forget “five eyes” those English fucks spy on US citizens in the US then feed the info to the US feds. To get around the 4th amendment.

Biggest crock in the world.

“It’s illegal unless we pay someone else to collect the info or buy the info from companies “

Our government is no longer a "government for the people by the people serving the people" it has become a government passing laws serving itself in the guise of "for the greater good of the people" The people need to ask themselves at what point with all the laws and regulations has the point of diminishing returns been reached.

At this time, I think even the deep state/current US govt wouldn't risk the reaction/uprising that may/should/would come from the right

If we don't come together for a fellow citizen getting extradited to another country for a SM post, then all hope is lost.
Stolen elections and J6 has entered the chat.

I was banned from there yesterday for posting in a thread about the current topic:
"Do not forget how Uber eager the mods and site staff were to ban and censor members during covid"
They claim I was "attacking" mods. They are easily triggered.

That commie brit would do best to not invade my house. I could possibly be in the middle of a boat accident.

Between two recently harvested corn fields.

Last edited:
I wonder if there’s British glowies working with the police chief mentioned in the OP?

How would that work do you suppose? something like “I say old chap, why don’t you head over to the petrol station and set it on fire”. Or “ fancy burning down the pub?”

Reactions: BurtG