• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

UK Police Commissioner wants round 3 with US Citizenry

well,it is germany. SS,stasi tradition continues.

Maybe the Russians will do the world a favour and get rid of the Germans faster than the NWO is currently doing.

Reactions: Flyingbullseye
1724482932478.png

and dispersed in the house along with all the AK's are"maged" on empty chambers , safety off
keep mine in battery over a snap cap with full mag installed. not wanting to leave them cocked/locked/loaded like a 1911. i think less spring stress and ext chg handle make it easy to get ready. just my way to do it. yea,numerous loaded mags.

Reactions: sloporsche
Warrant was issued like 30minutes before he landed

Deepstate Brownshirts in US salivating over it , hopping they can get Musk

And look who posted that with such glee and excitement.
Vindman is a complete POS.
He would be the ultimate ass kissing brownshirt.

A lot of these bureaucrats are snivelling cowards, I'm almost certain a lot are getting payback from being bullied in their youth.

Without the State's enforcement arm protecting them most would scurry off into dark crevices if confronted by an angry populace.

My rule of thumb when talking with mate's is to divide men into two distinct groups, those that have had their C$#k sucked and those that haven't.

A lot of these pricks are definitely in the latter category.

As for the female side of the equation, I've had one absolutely awesome female boss, the other few have been nasty, vindictive, manipulative bitches.

Until the right (centralists) unite, and become the 'less easy option', the assault on freedom of speech will continue and Islam will continue to get a free pass.

It would appear we've forgotten history and how this has ended up numerous times in the past, too long ago for the goldfish to have direct personal experience with.

I hope Elon stays out of the EU in its entirety. They are after him big time.
💪

Pavel Durov acquired French nationality in 2021 through an exceptional procedure: the so-called "eminent foreigner" process. Initiated by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, it grants French nationality to "a French-speaking foreigner who contributes through their eminent action to the influence of France and the prosperity of its international economic relations".3 years later France arrests the guy for doing the very same "eminent actions" they'd granted him citizenship for 3 years earlier.

charges you could slap on any social media company CEO

GV7Gu7OXoAAcham
GV7Gu6vaoAIYk2I

Last edited:
Reactions: Eddystone