• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

UK Police Commissioner wants round 3 with US Citizenry

I’m just here to inform all of you that you are guilty in the UK of very numerous gun crimes. Extradition efforts are ongoing. Somebody will have to watch over and care for your weapons while you are gone.

Because I am such a nice guy - I am willing to offer a safe haven for all of your firearms and keep them safe in my possession. All I ask is that you also provide adequate quantities of appropriate ammunition, so that I may at my discretion, take them out to verify the zeros of each weapon to ensure that nothing got bumped in storage. You know, because I’m such a nice guy.

Pin page

I’m just here to inform all of you that you are guilty in the UK of very numerous gun crimes. Extradition efforts are ongoing. Somebody will have to watch over and care for your weapons while you are gone.

Because I am such a nice guy - I am willing to offer a safe haven for all of your firearms and keep them safe in my possession. All I ask is that you also provide adequate quantities of appropriate ammunition, so that I may at my discretion, take them out to verify the zeros of each weapon to ensure that nothing got bumped in storage. You know, because I’m such a nice guy.
kamala-harris-vp-debate-gty-img-2881814365.jpg

Like wade always says: the badged statists here (especially the newly trained DEI ones) will surely come for the white man. In fact, id go a step further and believe he would not say it or threaten it unless he already has US buyin from the obama admin.

Maybe, if we are lucky no-one will use the internet anymore and it will go away (at least the social media part of it…comments and all that).

That would mean elon would lose out on the X (zztop was ahead of their time with that song…I heard it on the X)

UK police commissioner Sir Mark Rowley thinks he's coming to get US citizens for their online posts. The conservative US citizens invite you to come get some sir! We can give you a much better welcome than our ancestors! 100% of US military aid that goes to defend the UK and maybe the EU needs to be stopped until they clarify!
Corrected to round 3 as I was reminded of 1812.
Fuck that guy

Hope he gets his skin ripped off Hellraiser style.

no aid to anything anywhere. at what point is enough, enough? why are we giving billions to israel. i know they got caught with their pants down, but thought they had pretty good defense systems.
right africa,asia,so.am.,carrib as well. i just despise europe for all the sacrifices the US has made for them in the 20th and the resulting back stabs they paid us with.

So is he visiting the USA any time soon? We have laws allowing the imprisonment of commie agitators

I hear Guantanamo is a bit humid this time of year.

Sirhr

They will put Christian patriots in Guantánamo before sticking communist in there.

Shit I think they’re already there ala those January 6 people.

I’m already looking after your mother might just as well look after your wife too….

I’d take shit and pissin that faggot flag just saying………🤣

You know I give those memorials respect as soldiers probably no more interested in dying in the war than any other conscript but Britain as of late makes me thinking they should get the Confederate monument treatment.

There are two buried right before the Concord Bridge. They were dug up in the 1800’s and the skull of one was taken to study for phrenology.

The other one wasn’t a good candidate to study because some young boy smashed the dying soldiers head in with and ax as he lay dying beside the bridge.

Reactions: gunman_7
I wouldn’t worry too much, the British Police is fucked. They invented DEI about 15 years ago and now whole forces are run by a group of DEI graduates who spend all day congratulating themselves on their latest DEI project and how many cops they got to turn up for the Gay Pride marches in uniform. They spend all day wanking in front of mirrors instead of fucking criminals! The chances of them ever putting an investigation together to prosecute an American for saying something horrible are nil. They can’t even recruit new cops because things are so bad, let alone catch even proper British criminals.

You know I give those memorials respect as soldiers probably no more interested in dying in the war than any other conscript but Britain as of late makes me thinking they should get the Confederate monument treatment.

There are two buried right before the Concord Bridge. They were dug up in the 1800’s and the skull of one was taken to study for phrenology.

The other one wasn’t a good candidate to study because some young boy smashed the dying soldiers head in with and ax as he lay dying beside the bridge.
Let’s no forget all the murdering and burning they did because we did not agree with them. Nor forget when they went house to house to be judge.jury and executioners.

They're going to extradite Elon Musk for sure for mocking the British justice system on Twitter.

View attachment 8477510

What the fuuuck man... That dude literally looks like he's a ship captain being taken hostage and now they are forcing him to issue a ransom message.
smiley_freak.gif

Ohh wow. Guess they didn’t have the warrant. Hahaha 😂
Did you ever watch the videos Massad Ayoob puts out telling you how to respectfully talk to cops when they come to your door?

Neither did she.

"There's no need for that language."

'Oh, yeah? Fuck you, you fat ugly bitch! Bye bitch! Bye bitch!'

Last edited:
Let’s no forget all the murdering and burning they did because we did not agree with them. Nor forget when they went house to house to be judge.jury and executioners.
Andrew Jackson carried a permanent scar from childhood on his forearm, made by a British officer's sword after he refused to get down on his knees and polish the Redcoat's boots.

Last edited:
Did you ever watch the videos Massad Ayoob puts out telling you how to respectfully talk to cops when they come to your door?

She didn't either.

"There's no need for that language."

'Oh, yeah? Fuck you, you fat ugly bitch! Bye bitch! Bye bitch!'
This same massad ayoob?

Yeah no.