AZ. PRAC. RIFLE DEC 5th $100 TO WINNER @ GUNSITE

Re: AZ. PRAC. RIFLE DEC 5th $100 TO WINNER @ GUN

We are going to do squad spotting and will need all availabe spotting scopes or binos to spot for other guys in your squad. COf will be 40 rds and Cory said that this one will be significantly easier (I think I heard that before).

I start nights Sun-looks like I'm out.
And I really wanted to try my new Condor softshell in some real conditions.....

I can see if Lowe wants to take my Kowa if you guys want spotting scope for the phx crew.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Azprc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We are going to do squad spotting and will need all availabe spotting scopes or binos to spot for other guys in your squad. COf will be 40 rds and Cory said that this one will be significantly easier (I think I heard that before).
</div></div>

That's what I am afraid of. "Easier". The only easy in my book is taking a nap. But will see what he has in mind for us.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mattsnuked</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Easier?

Come on Cory we all want it cold, wet, and challenging. How about a 1200yd target? </div></div>

Don't forget the 40 mph cross wind. Anything easier would be "uncivilized" right?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DesertHK</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mattsnuked</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Easier?

Come on Cory we all want it cold, wet, and challenging. How about a 1200yd target? </div></div>

Don't forget the 40 mph cross wind. Anything easier would be "uncivilized" right? </div></div>
LOL I really need some .208 amaxs... 168's arent going to do shit at 1200yds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DesertHK</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mattsnuked</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Easier?

Don't forget the 40 mph cross wind. Anything easier would be "uncivilized" right? </div></div>

with extra "gustyness" for good measure?

We have plenty of openings left and you are more than welcome to just show up, no preregistration. So if something changes in your schedule, we have room for anybody.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good luck everyone, gonna miss seeing a few folks....
Brad-I vote Saturdays for next year!!! </div></div>

You are the smart one to stay in bed when we are out there freezing our asses off. Catch up with you at a later time.

I really did get sick
frown.gif
ugh.I missed being there today!

Hope you all had fun!

That's too bad you had to work SobrBiker883.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steve123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really did get sick
frown.gif

Hope you all had fun!

That's too bad you had to work SobrBiker883. </div></div>

Missed you and Steve today. Conditions were unbelievable.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steve123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really did get sick
frown.gif

Hope you all had fun!

Hope you feel better Steve. Condition was as good as it could be. Catch up with you later.

Thanks for a good year Brad (I still vote Saturdays for next year!).
Congtrats all, and esp Tim, Matt and Ross for overall top three.

At least I was the highest overall of all the guys that got beat by a girl!!

Looking forward to next year (did I mention I vote for Saturdays?)!!

It was a picture perfect day of shooters banging steel.

My spotting comms ALL DAY were, "ZERO WIND, Send It."

Awesome job by Brad and the Staff at Gunsite. I can't say enough about Cory and crew out there.

Really fantastic shooting by everyone, EPIC job today guys.

Thanks DavidD for hauling Team One to the LOD.
DSCN2281web.jpg

Insertion to LOD sponsored by Ford trucks...
DSCN2280web.jpg

DSCN2273web.jpg

DSCN2264web.jpg

Some Vegas and SoCal guys enjoying AZ.
DSCN2269web.jpg

Gunsite is Hallowed ground...
DSCN2283web.jpg

Brad - Thank you for your work setting up the matches - much appreciated. Semper Paratus.

Corey - thank you for getting us some range time at Gunsite, top notch facility to say the least.

It was great meeting many of you and I'm looking forward to next season. Happy holidays to all.

Lowe

Hell of a good time! No wind was quite a treat.Thanks again Brad and Corey. It's been quite the opportunity to shoot out there with you all.

I too vote for Saturdays.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Azprc</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Cory was easy on us also and it reflects in the scores. </div></div>

Wow, 90% of shooters shot 50%+, and 20% shot 90% or better-that's an anomoly for AZPRC for sure! Hopefully next match the COF will be back to its usual challening self.....

Had a great time at my first LR match! Met some cool people and learned what I need to work on; (seated shooting).
Thanks for putting on an awesome match Brad and thanks go out to Cory as well for letting us use the top notch Gunsite facility.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steve123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really did get sick
frown.gif

Hope you all had fun!

Missed you and Steve today. Conditions were unbelievable. </div></div>

Wouldn't you know I'd get sick when the condition's were so nice,RATS!

Congrats Mark,Ross,Rodger and Randall!

See you guys next month.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DesertHK</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steve123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really did get sick
frown.gif

Hope you all had fun!

Hope you feel better Steve. Condition was as good as it could be. Catch up with you later. </div></div>

Feeling better already.Thanks

I envy you guys.Must of been fun.Huge hit factor compared to the previous matches!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steve123</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steve123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really did get sick
frown.gif

Hope you all had fun!

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">See you guys next month.</span></span> </div></div>

I don't think there is a next month match, according to Brad due to Holidays. I could be wrong. At least that was what I understood yesterday.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Azprc</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Cory was easy on us also and it reflects in the scores. </div></div>

Wow, 90% of shooters shot 50%+, and 20% shot 90% or better-that's an anomoly for AZPRC for sure! Hopefully next match the COF will be back to its usual challening self.....
</div></div>

What was lacking yesterday and therefore the high % hits, was the prevailing wind, I think. Also, the distance was a bit closer. Of course, now that we said that, Cory is going to make it impossible for the next match.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DesertHK</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steve123</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steve123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really did get sick
frown.gif

Hope you all had fun!

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">See you guys next month.</span></span> </div></div>

I don't think there is a next month match, according to Brad due to Holidays. I could be wrong. At least that was what I understood yesterday.
</div></div>
Thats what I understood as well.

Re: AZ. PRAC. RIFLE DEC 5th $100 TO WINNER @ GUNSITE

TOTAL A B
Points HITS HITS # Shooter
285 19 19 1 MARK B.
280 20 16 2 ROSS N.
280 20 16 2 ROGER C.
280 19 18 4 RANDALL R.
280 19 18 4 SETH S.
265 18 17 6 CURTIS
265 18 17 6 GARY M.
255 17 17 8 MATT L.
240 17 14 9 LOWE
240 16 16 10 MARK E.
240 15 18 11 HUGH T.
220 14 16 12 MIKE M.
215 16 11 13 RUSS P.
210 15 12 14 MIKE S.
205 14 13 15 DAVID D.
205 13 15 16 KEITH J.
195 13 13 17 BRAD P.
195 12 15 18 FELIPE
190 12 14 19 KHANG
155 9 13 20 MIKE
90 5 8 21 DOUG T.
70 5 4 22 COREY T.
55 4 3 23 DAVE M.
30 2 2 24 RON W.

I guess you never got all my score sheets, since I did not shoot with one squad. Missed 1 second round on stage 3 and 1 second round on Stage 1. Stage 2 and 4 were clean. I wouldn't want your stats to be skewed too bad if you are going to include my score.

(No, that does not make me the winner, I'm not eligble)

I will get it updated later with your scores. IT guy is tied up the rest of the evening. Thanks again Cory for all your hard work and actually building a stage that did not hurt my ego!