• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes Ballistic software for windows

dartvidar

Private
Minuteman
Jun 8, 2010
Hi
I looking for a ballistic software, that I can use on my Windows home computer and HP Ipaq PDA with windows mobile operating system. Is it any software who is compatible with both systems, or a software who comes with both options, so I don’t have to buy 2 programs. Which software should I buy that’s cheap and good. I’m new to this so I’m open for all suggestions. I wants to hear what you guys recommend.

What software is considered as the best on the market?

Re: Ballistic software for windows

FieldCraft will work on any windows mobile sadly they dont have a version for a desktop as of yet but in my humble opinion it is by far the best out there for that cold bore shot and used with the m200 it won ultimate weapons top sniper system.

What do you get with Exbal, a CD? I really prefer a CD as I have to reload my operating system for security reasons periodically and will be upgrading to a new computer etc.

If you want a system ran by a disk, load from a disk is great. It's not for mobile devices but for Windows it's great. Sierra Infinity is good from what I hear but I know a ton of guys using Load from a Disk I am ordering it this week.