Rifle Scopes Barska Sniper Scope questions

Re: Barska Sniper Scope questions

I also went the cheap route in the past and bought a Barfka for a 22LR. The scope failed to hold zero after 50 rounds and the resolution was horrible. Listen to the general concensus and invets in one of the quality scope mentioned. "Cheap comes out expensive"

dont listen to all these operator wanna-be's Tuna, take it from me, an actual delta force telephone OPERATOR (on the weekends) Barska's are badass scopes. Take it and mount it to your AK, hell dont even worry about gettin a mount, redneck the shit out of it with duct tape and shoe goo. Youll be enjoying this awsome piece of kit years from now, long after BallisticArcher is done smoking cigars out of his prison purse humidor. He who forks out the dough on a Barska laughs last.......right that down

well to tell the through I may have just gotten lucky with my wally world barfka. like previously stated I had one on a marlin 60 and me and my best friend used to shoot empty 22 casings at 50-60 yards with it, no matter how much I shot out of it it held that zero, now when I gave the marlin to my "sister-in-law", meaning my brother wanted it lol, I took the barfka and put it on my archangel 22 but never really took the time to really dial it in like I did on the marlin but I do notice that at 60 yards I'm only hitting a 10" tinker about 80% of the time(granted it's mostly speed firing free hand). I'm wondering if I bumped it around and shook some shit loose in there somehow when I moved it to my 10/22...all I know is that at this point I am about pist at myself for buying another one of these and might even just give it to my brother to put on "his wifes" marlin. he's got a couple cheap truglo red dots laying around that I'm sure he'd be willing to offer in trade which would probably be just about as useful

and to VAJayJayPunisher
shoegoo and duck tape are a little more extreme than my usual redneck tendencies. I actually spent good money(for me anyway) getting my ak just the way I want it so I wouldn't really apreciate scrapping shoegoo and duck tape off of it should I drop i and break the barfka. just my lazyness speaking really