• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Gunsmithing BATTLE BORN billet AR15 lowers

PHSGT

Private
Minuteman
Sep 10, 2009
Reno, NV
I just purchased a lower reciever from US Firearms academy here in Reno, NV. Its their Battle Born in house branded billet lowers. Man, I have never before bought such a SWEET lower before. I could not be happier with the fit and finish. Not only are they just butter to put together, they mic'd within .0001" of mil-spec and look GORGEOUS, just amazing. I was so impressed that Battle Born receivers are now the official receiver of the M1 for Vets rifle team. It went together very easily, hell, I got her together in about 50 minutes and I only have 1 hand!! I just thought I would let you guys in on it. Details are at this link:
http://www.usfirearmsacademy.com/US-Fire...16_p_15943.html

If you are interested call Mark the GM @ (775) 826-2626 and tell him that Robert sent you from the M1 for Vets Rifle Team. They are going for $179.99 right now! Sorry if I sound like the late great Billy Mays here, but I am thoroughly impressed here, especially at that price for a Billet. If you have any questions pm me or just call them, They are super nice guys.
[img:center]http://www.usfirearmsacademy.com/thumbna...=300&maxy=0[/img]

INFANTRY LEADS THE WAY!
-PH SGT

Re: BATTLE BORN billet AR15 lowers

Good call on that one buddy, your on it! Keep up the great work! Maybe your schoolin' could use some DX'in. lol. J/K, I have no experience with them, I try to stay in my lane, I am speaking out of personal experience and I believe it to be the best around. My opinion. Merry Christmas!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Purple Heart SGT</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> They are going for $179.99 right now! </div></div>

Seeing that you missed it the first time around. Have a fantastic holiday!

Would lead them better business if they kept their web site up to date, as they list them at $299.99
wink.gif

fuzzym.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Purple Heart SGT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">tell him that Robert sent you from the M1 for Vets Rifle Team. They are going for $179.99 right now!
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HotIce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Would lead them better business if they kept their web site up to date, as they list them at $299.99
wink.gif

fuzzym.jpg

</div></div>There are quite a few web sites that sell their product cheaper than their web price when you call them.

Thats why I was stating the price, it is a sale they are having. Besides the term "Better" is a broad term. It is however more to mil-spec than the T15BDX as my blue print of the M16 state that the trigger guard is to be open with a removeable trigger guard. Does this make it "better"? No, I wouldn't say so. I'm sure they make a fantastic receiver, As do RRA, Bushmaster, DPMS, Model 1 Sales, Armalite, etc.. We can split hairs all day on the subject of who makes the best______________, I know there are cyber snipers that love to do so, I saw one crawl out from under a rock in under 20 minutes. But, as I have said before, I believe it to be a fantastic product, expertly executed and engineered that fit my budget, time frame, and geographic location. Its a reasonable price and best of all, The owner and his receiver are helping out a rifle team of disabled Veterans from Iraq and Afghanistan that are getting back into the sport, and most are getting into competative shooting for the first time. And THAT is why its a great thing.