Bear Pit Expectations

You exhibit the capability of Biden
790E8E06-0506-4A74-9ACD-E1275A3AA764.png

We Patriotic Americans- Conservatives and Conservatarians all- know it's gonna take a UNITED America to defeat the Election Theft Complex built by the Racist and Fascistic Democrat Complex.

As a White Conservative I have no problem with any sane Conservative/Conservatarian regardless of skin color or ethnicity.

This thread is everything the Bear Pit is... expected to be.

To echo @Maser ... when I arrived c. 2010, I got my ass handed to me for posting pictures of myself taken on marijuana eradication raid... Because, well, I wasn't supposed to be wiping out pot plants. Which was part of my job description. Before Pot Plants were made legal-ish everywhere.

But, whatever. If you don't have a thick skin and a sense of humor... and the common sense not to be a douche-pickle... then stay out of the 'Pit! If you can handle the hazing, grab-ass (virtual), background checks, razzing, suspician, insults, rectal exams, wire-brushing, grammar/spell checks and other indignities.... (Did I spell that right?) then stay the F. out of the Bear pit.

If you fit, you will never find a better bunch of friends on the planet (outside of your unit or teams... for those with units and teams). Even those who we disagree with are fucking awesome.

But if you want to walk in and expect to have someone hand you a beer and say "Please, fuck my sister..." then you are in the wrong place. Try Arfcom. Or Facebook. Or maybe an LGBTQ encounter group.

Fucking pussies... the expectations are that we are somehow here for their edification? Membership in any tier-one group of fucktards is earned. Never given. And we are the best, most-unbalanced, intelligent, ruthless, crazy, FUBAR, feet-picture-viewing, Federal-list denizens on the whole Interwebz. You don't get there by being a pussy. You have to earn crazy!

Sirhr

Jeebuz, I guess we really ain’t friends
No no no...
I said, there are, not all.
😁
I just notice that many 35ish year olds aren't as mature as we were 20 years ago, some of the shit out of their mouths or shit they do, is just fucked up, like 16 to 17 year old mentality stuff.

To echo @Maser ... when I arrived c. 2010, I got my ass handed to me for posting pictures of myself taken on marijuana eradication raid... Because, well, I wasn't supposed to be wiping out pot plants. Which was part of my job description. Before Pot Plants were made legal-ish everywhere.

But, whatever. If you don't have a thick skin and a sense of humor... and the common sense not to be a douche-pickle... then stay out of the 'Pit! If you can handle the hazing, grab-ass (virtual), background checks, razzing, suspician, insults, rectal exams, wire-brushing, grammar/spell checks and other indignities.... (Did I spell that right?) then stay the F. out of the Bear pit.

If you fit, you will never find a better bunch of friends on the planet (outside of your unit or teams... for those with units and teams). Even those who we disagree with are fucking awesome.

But if you want to walk in and expect to have someone hand you a beer and say "Please, fuck my sister..." then you are in the wrong place. Try Arfcom. Or Facebook. Or maybe an LGBTQ encounter group.

Fucking pussies... the expectations are that we are somehow here for their edification? Membership in any tier-one group of fucktards is earned. Never given. And we are the best, most-unbalanced, intelligent, ruthless, crazy, FUBAR, feet-picture-viewing, Federal-list denizens on the whole Interwebz. You don't get there by being a pussy. You have to earn crazy!

Sirhr

Flips.gif

Sirhr
Yes I mostly agree. Sirhr isn't a total fuck up. He has some good points. I like the dude.

• Haha
Reactions: sirhrmechanic
No no no...
I said, there are, not all.
😁
I just notice that many 35ish year olds aren't as mature as we were 20 years ago, some of the shit out of their mouths or shit they do, is just fucked up, like 16 to 17 year old mentality stuff.
Eye wuz sweatin four a minute