• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Firearms Benelli Montefeltro 26” 20ga

UpSideDown

↑ → ↓
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 24, 2019
I’m selling my 20ga Monty. I took it on one brief turkey hunt and then moved states and have no idea when/if I’ll be able to get into bird hunting.

This gun is remarkably light and nice in the hand, it’s great to carry.

It has two tiny nicks that I saw and took pics of; one on the barrel and one on the walnut stock.

I’ve put a few shells through it to pattern but otherwise it’s practically new. All factory chokes and choke tube are included. I don’t have the original cardboard box.

$975 shipped

Attachments

• IMG_0424.jpeg
    IMG_0424.jpeg
    418.8 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_0419.jpeg
    IMG_0419.jpeg
    497.2 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_0422.jpeg
    IMG_0422.jpeg
    501 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_0421.jpeg
    IMG_0421.jpeg
    688.7 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_0420.jpeg
    IMG_0420.jpeg
    494.2 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Monte's are tough to beat. Runs Benelli inertia clean, bang every time with all loads, aluminum receiver, light in the field, 4+1 no plug action for non migratory, nice wood, can't beat these things in my opinion. GLWS someone will be very happy with the experience.

Bump

Monte's are tough to beat. Runs Benelli inertia clean, bang every time with all loads, aluminum receiver, light in the field, 4+1 no plug action for non migratory, nice wood, can't beat these things in my opinion. GLWS someone will be very happy with the experience.

Thanks for the kind words man, it is a beautiful shotgun and incredibly light. I wish I could get out and do some upland hunting this year but it'll be almost impossible, so it's time for this one to go.

Bump. I will now include ammo with the price of the shotgun.
- 5 boxes of #7.5 clay loads
- 3 sample boxes of steel bird loads #3 and #5 shot