• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BIDONE!!!!

They should 25th him now, but won't...
It’s amazing because we’ve all been saying this forever and the media continued to lie and cover and they’ve been exposed…. Unfortunately, the sheep won’t care….. if I was trump, I’d call off the rest of the debates stating it is not fear to do this to the elderly

He's been evil his entire life. And the last 20 years he's had the cognitive ability of a potato. Now they want to pretend they're just finding this out?

Well don't worry about the election. I'm sure there are wear houses of mail in ballots already filled out.

It's going to be Newscum. I said it months ago. Apparently he was at the debate....in the room accordingto local news . They're going to scrape the mashed potatoes into the garbage and stick giveaway Gavin in his place.🤬🤮

I don't see how the DNC can just make Newsom the candidate at this point.

And even if they could, they have a huge issue with Kamala. Sidestepping the first VP that's "a woman of color" is going to bring huge blowback, IMO. Especially given all the attention they've placed on identity politics.

They're fucked. Biden's cognitive dysfunction can't be ignored anymore, and their VP is somehow even less popular.

And even if they could, they have a huge issue with Kamala. Sidestepping the first VP that's "a woman of color" is going to bring huge blowback, IMO. Especially given all the attention they've placed on identity politics.

They're fucked. Biden's cognitive dysfunction can't be ignored anymore, and their VP is somehow even less popular.

Stop I'm gonna pee my pants!
giphy.gif

For Congress to ignore the physical and mental decline of the President after this debate and not use the 25th.
Only reinforces the willingness to go along with behaving in a reckless manner that is diminishing our Country.
I will be reaching out to my Congressman today with this concern. For Congress not to take immediate action only shows how ineffective our elected representatives are.

Notice that running mates haven't been named. My opinion is they won't replace him directly since there would be so many hurdles with each state (unless thats the plan by having this debate before the official nomination). I think the plan will be to name Newsome as running mate, then have Crazy Joe step down leaving Newsome as pres. But first, they have to win the election so be ready for more 300am ballot drops all for democraps.

This is all part of the plan, the greatest military operation in the history of the United States to clean out the White House once and for all

I completely agree.....my question though is why all the insertions into national politics lately?? Why was he at the debate??
Trip to Chyna?? It will take some crazy mental gymnastics to get him there.....God help us if they do!!

It's not just that. Biden controls the DNC, so they aren't getting rid of him unless he wants to go. He's not going to let them do it. Plus, he'll be locked in as their nominee long before the convention. The convention is just a road call, they're having a virtual meeting to cast the votes much sooner than that and they've already given him most of their delegates.

They've realized this because some of the leftist talking heads that were freaking out last night have changed their tune this morning and have started trying to gaslight people into thinking Biden is still a good choice.

They've realized this because some of the leftist talking heads that were freaking out last night have changed their tune this morning and have started trying to gaslight people into thinking Biden is still a good choice.
The media like anyone else who has payed attention has been aware of the President’s decline (“I just got my butt wiped”). The media has ignored these senior-moments until they have been instructed to do otherwise.

The media like anyone else who has payed attention has been aware of the President’s decline (“I just got my butt wiped”). The media has ignored these senior-moments until they have been instructed to do otherwise.

And they've already been instructed by the Biden campaign to get back on message, it would seem.

Old Joe is just a puppet, whoever is pulling the strings isn't going to give up power. They let him think he's in charge while they are controlling everything.

Reactions: Fig
It’s amazing because we’ve all been saying this forever and the media continued to lie and cover and they’ve been exposed…. Unfortunately, the sheep won’t care….. if I was trump, I’d call off the rest of the debates stating it is not fear to do this to the elderly
Not picking on you, but I don't find it amazing at all. It just goes to show how soul-less the dims and the msm are.

And, I'd like to see Trump demand (if necessary) that the debates continue. I want to see him grind fjb, the dims and the msm's faces into the ground. Total humiliation should be the goal. The dims would do no less. Fight them on their own terms.

I completely agree.....my question though is why all the insertions into national politics lately?? Why was he at the debate??
Trip to Chyna?? It will take some crazy mental gymnastics to get him there.....God help us if they do!!

He’s prepping for 2028.

CA is/has:
-currently billions in debt
-highest taxes in the nation
-out of control crime rates
-exploding homelessness/mental illness
-unchecked border crossings
-insane gas prices and emissions standards
-worst gun control laws in the nation
-some of the worst school testing scores in the nation
-small businesses closing
-large companies leaving

What’s not for the rest of America to love?…

Last edited:
I'm really starting to think they want trump to win so they can pull the life support plug on our country under him. They also know how bad he failed during COVID and that they can bait him into similar actions since he obviously learned nothing from that disaster. It's going to be interesting either way

This is what I’ve been thinking for months. They want Trump in because they know the potato, I mean Obama, has ruined our economy and can only barely keep it propped up until the election. After that, no matter who is in office, it tanks and gets blamed on the office holder. They want to blame Trump and the millions of ignorant people in this country will believe them.

Who knows, going to be a wild ride no matter what.

I don't do team politics, but watching the left meltdown is absolutely glorious. It's amazing to see how all of this is slapping them in the face in an incredibly public way.

All the usual pundits are having absolute freakouts on 'X' right now. The 'Pod Save America' bros (who are former Obama staffers I think?) are even melting down about this and stating that Biden should step down.

This is colossally bad for the Dems.

But what I really hope is that people start to wake up to the reality of how often they are lied to and gaslit. They were told for years and months that Biden is great. His age isn't an issue - in fact, its his "superpower". That Robert Hur committed egregious offenses (possibly criminal), in calling Biden "an elderly man with a poor memory" after his investigation. After they were constantly told that any video showing issues with Biden's cognitive decline were just mere "cheap fakes" that had to be discounted.

Last night put all those lies on display. It can't be ignored anymore. And I really hope this means that people demand a step change in the media - a media that actually holds power to account, rather than acting as their stenographers.

And I hope a lot of people start to really ask "who is running our country?!?" - because it sure as hell isn't that guy who was on stage last night.

Hmm, seeing a lot of left media that would normally stand fast are actually reporting today Joe has to go.

That's what I'm seeing as well.

There's a few "last of the Mohicans" that are trying to carry on the lie, but most pundits have been forced to face reality.

It would be neat if the average democrat voter would clue into the fact that their “democracy” is being stolen from them by the DNC.

They made back door deals to remove Bernie both in 2016 and 2020, then held onto to uncle Joe just long enough that the DNC can chose the candidate.

It would be neat if the average democrat voter would clue into the fact that their “democracy” is being stolen from them by the DNC.

The ones I have to be around in Chicago on a regular basis have the critical thinking skills of a turd, maybe worse. I’ve never seen otherwise intelligent people drink the coolaid of lies this bad. It’s as if they don’t care what the truth is as long as the lies create a fake world they feel comfortable in. They want to be told all is well even if it’s not. It’s going to be interesting when the house of cards falls. Of course if that happens on Trumps watch, they will believe the lies that it’s his fault 🤬.

Last edited:

He won't go voluntarily:

They will likely end up with Kamala taking over, because that's what happens when they remove him. Plus, the DEI cult they've created won't let her be replace by a straight white male (cough! ...Newsom) as you mentioned earlier.

Biden didn't hang himself. He can't even tie a knot. Maybe he will accidentally overdose on medication.

They are still covering for him!

That's what I'm seeing as well.

There's a few "last of the Mohicans" that are trying to carry on the lie, but most pundits have been forced to face reality.
This is not what I witnessed last night in the after report. What I seen was that Biden good, kept his composure, is best ever. Blah blah. Trump bad and a liar. Plenty of media idiots still believe in this guy! It’s freaking scary! Lots of ordinary people claim Biden won that debate. People are clearly delusional. And while one certainly deserves the position more than the other, and I still believe in this man despite all of his shortcomings but people are glossing over the fact that neither of these bumbling fools really deserve the position of leading the free world! Trump could be but he cannot answer stuff. He cannot not talk about himself. People want to hear real solutions.

Reactions: TACC
I'm really starting to think they want trump to win so they can pull the life support plug on our country under him. They also know how bad he failed during COVID and that they can bait him into similar actions since he obviously learned nothing from that disaster. It's going to be interesting either way
The wife and I were just talking the same thing. Allow Trump back into the big chair, then when the Country finally goes down the hole, the demons can point their fingers at Trump and say..."SEE...It's all his (DJT) fault! He is going to have to vet the hell out of his cabinet.
Our Country is in very sad shape right now. Mac

They are still covering for him!

This is not what I witnessed last night in the after report. What I seen was that Biden good, kept his composure, is best ever. Blah blah. Trump bad and a liar. Plenty of media idiots still believe in this guy! It’s freaking scary! Lots of ordinary people claim Biden won that debate. People are clearly delusional. And while one certainly deserves the position more than the other, and I still believe in this man despite all of his shortcomings but people are glossing over the fact that neither of these bumbling fools really deserve the position of leading the free world! Trump could be but he cannot answer stuff. He cannot not talk about himself. People want to hear real solutions.

Really?

I'm seeing about 90% of his former staunch media allies call for his removal. From the Pod Save America bros to Joe Scarborough.

Yeah, there's the odd holdout. But it's pretty crazy to see people who have been incredibly staunch supporters of Biden call for his removal.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
That's on the federal level.

I'm sure there's still a lot of incredibly idiotic punditry happening at the local level, which I saw on my news. But that's relatively inconsequential.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Its bizarre how 3rd party candidates are made to jump hoop after hoop , and here oh lets just switch, no need to jump through any hoops or procedures