• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BIDONE!!!!

What's sad is that the people who supported him think that he deteriorated just before the debate--that he was fine right up until then.

Wrong question , actually the important one would be who has actually been running the country for past 4 years, Brandon is about as able as Dianne Feinstein was where they almost carried her in to make a vote and she was barely conscious

🤡 💪
GRISn2sWEAAMpqy.jpeg

Last edited:
What's sad is that the people who supported him think that he deteriorated just before the debate--that he was fine right up until then.

People are incredibly brainwashed and propagandized, if you are talking about the general public. I hope they woke up to this fact.

If you are talking about the pundits - they are not intelligent. They see their job as supporting their "team" at any cost, they're stenographers. If the Biden camp says he's cognitively sharp, then that's what it is. And some of them probably are smart enough to see through it, but chose to spread the lies anyways.

If you watched the Chris Cuomo debate against Dave Smith, you would see these pundits are literally just mouth pieces for their bosses.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I'm really starting to think they want trump to win so they can pull the life support plug on our country under him. They also know how bad he failed during COVID and that they can bait him into similar actions since he obviously learned nothing from that disaster. It's going to be interesting either way
that is a very good point. has been made before on here. i just don't think that the dems are machiavellian smart or subtle enough to do that. they have been so "in your face" successful destroying the country that i doubt that will occur to the obama cartel. perfect though. let trump in,blow the grid; turn the chinese,muslim,cartel invaders fully loose; remove trump; further cripple the military and take over. forget the law,the constitution,decency-which they have already done. count on the rinos to go along thinking their power is protected-LOL.

It would be neat if the average democrat voter would clue into the fact that their “democracy” is being stolen from them by the DNC.

They made back door deals to remove Bernie both in 2016 and 2020, then held onto to uncle Joe just long enough that the DNC can chose the candidate.)

Bernie sold out his "bros" and was made very rich in doing so...

that is a very good point. has been made before on here. i just don't think that the dems are machiavellian smart or subtle enough to do that. they have been so "in your face" successful destroying the country that i doubt that will occur to the obama cartel. perfect though. let trump in,blow the grid; turn the chinese,muslim,cartel invaders fully loose; remove trump; further cripple the military and take over. forget the law,the constitution,decency-which they have already done. count on the rinos to go along thinking their power is protected-LOL.

The fallout from last night shows the Dems weren't prepared for this.

They got away with it for too long. They thought they could pull this off - they just needed one night where Biden didn't have a teleprompter to read off of, or an ear piece telling him what to do. Just one night. And Biden couldn't do it.

And now they are forced to face the reality that Biden is too old. His mental faculty is not there. That they have a loser of a VP, who is also unelectable.

And that's why they are panicked. They couldn't pull off the lie any longer.

The ones I have to be around in Chicago on a regular basis have the critical thinking skills of a turd, maybe worse. I’ve never seen otherwise intelligent people drink the coolaid of lies this bad. It’s as if they don’t care what the truth is as long as the lies create a fake world they feel comfortable in. They want to be told all is well even if it’s not. It’s going to be interesting when the house of cards falls. Of course if that happens on Trumps watch, they will believe the lies that it’s his fault 🤬.
sorry,disagree. look how 99% of intelligent,educated,successful people willingly drank the covid kool aide many wanting to terminate or imprison those who didn't. that still shocks me and at my age shock at people being manipulated & stupid should be impossible.

They got away with it for too long. They thought they could pull this off - they just needed one night where Biden didn't have a teleprompter to read off of, or an ear piece telling him what to do. Just one night. And Biden couldn't do it.

And now they are forced to face the reality that Biden is too old. His mental faculty is not there. That they have a loser of a VP, who is also unelectable.

Dude. The Dems are playing 4D chess and you are only understanding checkers. Actually, you are playing along/reacting exactly how they want and designed. Outside the box/beneath the surface/ask why!

Right now we have a few anchors on our feet pulling us down, if we get trump back in and cut those anchors loose we will pop back up like a cork.
Bet me buckwheat
Who is that? Care to elaborate?

Really?

I'm seeing about 90% of his former staunch media allies call for his removal. From the Pod Save America bros to Joe Scarborough.

Yeah, there's the odd holdout. But it's pretty crazy to see people who have been incredibly staunch supporters of Biden call for his removal.
Yes sir, pretty sure it was cnn unless it was the locals but pretty sure it was cnn. This morning, yes, like you said, polar opposite.

3/4 of the country don’t have a clue. That’s crystal clear.

People are incredibly brainwashed and propagandized, if you are talking about the general public. I hope they woke up to this fact.

If you are talking about the pundits - they are not intelligent. They see their job as supporting their "team" at any cost, they're stenographers. If the Biden camp says he's cognitively sharp, then that's what it is. And some of them probably are smart enough to see through it, but chose to spread the lies anyways.

If you watched the Chris Cuomo debate against Dave Smith, you would see these pundits are literally just mouth pieces for their bosses.
They are supporting the lies. They know what they are doing.

Indeed. Maybe that’s been the plan. I think they are smarter than people realize.

Say what you will…..this guy gets it. Three hundred million plus people in this country, and THIS is the best we can offer for THE most important job in our land?

Didn't watch it but fuck Jon Stewart. And yes, Trump is the best option. He wants what's best for the cou try and it's true citizens. So fuck all those other politician piece of shits

"So, who is really running the United States as "President" Biden is obviously a memory care patient and not POTUS." Sent this to my two Democrat Senators (Georgia) and my RINO Congressman. Will be interesting if I get a response.
I have always sworn it is just Obama’s third term. I know he was his VP. But to me if you look at the playbook it’s Obama all over again.

I have always sworn it is just Obama’s third term. I know he was his VP. But to me if you look at the playbook it’s Obama all over again.
Well, he did say he would fundamentally change America and most people know it can’t be done in two terms, hence the entire reason on the term limits. So I suppose they could have found a back door workaround.

There's a dozen different scenarios as to how this could play out to replace him (25th Amendment, convince Jill he needs to step down, etc, etc). But in the end, I think the most likely thing is that they'll do what they always do - circle the wagons and double down. Changing course due to the will of the people is no longer in their playbook. (RIP "Red Wave" that never happened. They didn't waver then, either).

So, I expect them to let time pass and the memory of this debate fade for a week or two, and then turn up the gas on the gaslight. Today after his rally where he seemed to be more in control of his faculties, they're already starting to turn the narrative from last night and claim it was just one bad moment and doesn't mean much. Less than 24 hrs later, "He's back!" In the end, they know they don't have to actually change anyone's mind, they just have to have a "narrative" that everything's fine, and HE'S fine. They aren't worried about voters not actually voting for him - they can supply all of those they need in the final hour once they know the deficit they need to overcome. They did it before and no one has done a single thing to prevent them from doing it again. As long as they can keep up the narrative that he's still fine, they'll have a cover story for why he got 100 million votes this time, even surpassing 2020(!)

No one has to actually believe the lie that he's fine, and they don't care either way. They just have to be able to keep pushing/manipulating the story that he is. Remember, anyone paying attention in 2020 KNEW THEN he was mentally unfit. This is nothing new for them and they know how to deal with it and "win". Last night was a stumbling block because it was a rare occasion where they couldn't hide it, but today it's back to business as usual where they can control his visibility and only show what they want you to see and say what they want you to hear.

Last year on Easter weekend, I contracted food poisoning and hadn't been that sick in a LONG time. It was likely 5 days before I was even comfortable going anywhere without a bathroom in sight...

With that said- I couldn't give two shits about the debate- this is what I want to hear... Epstein's client list, what involvement did the US have prior to COVID, what/who was involved in the response during COVID, I want to better understand how the present administration received 81 million votes, and I want an independent opinion to explain how hundreds of thousands/if not millions of votes went to only one candidate overnight with windows boarded up, and explain why any independent commentary says that's statistically impossible.

I want to hear about the people placed in prison for January 6 & the pipe bombs and law enforcement officers that essentially lead the 'rioters' on tour and the suicides that followed, I want to hear about what was done about Hilary's private email servers, Benghazi and everyone involved in that, the ATF's "fast and furious" effort, the national embarrassment of pulling out of Afghanistan and replacing the Taliban.. with the Taliban but better armed than they could ever have imagined. Hell I'd even be satisfied to only know what the hell we were fighting for in Iraq and Afghanistan and what the lives that were lost meant for under the proverbial 'red, white, and blue'. I want to hear about the Panama Papers and the Clinton fund and accountability to come from an independent of each.

I'd sure like to get an answer how we seem to be funding both sides of the Israeli/Palestine conflict. I'd love to hear why Ukraine is more important than what our politicians are turning a blind eye towards within our own borders. I'd also like to hear how our military readiness has improved with recent changes to homosexuality, transgenderism, women being accepted into combat arms, and while I'm at it- pony tails being acceptable in uniform. I'd love an accurate answer to hear how many illegal immigrants have entered our border over the past 3 years, I'd love to know how many 'refuges' we accepted during the same timeframe, I'd also love to hear how much we're providing each and everyone of them with tax payer money and tax-free for that matter while everyday over 20 of our veterans opt to "off themselves" ever single day.

There's likely 100 other things I'd like to throw into the mix but I'll stop there since it's getting so late/or early.

-LD

Last year on Easter weekend, I contracted food poisoning and hadn't been that sick in a LONG time. It was likely 5 days before I was even comfortable going anywhere without a bathroom in sight...

With that said- I couldn't give two shits about the debate- this is what I want to hear... Epstein's client list, what involvement did the US have prior to COVID, what/who was involved in the response during COVID, I want to better understand how the present administration received 81 million votes, and I want an independent opinion to explain how hundreds of thousands/if not millions of votes went to only one candidate overnight with windows boarded up, and explain why any independent commentary says that's statistically impossible.

I want to hear about the people placed in prison for January 6 & the pipe bombs and law enforcement officers that essentially lead the 'rioters' on tour and the suicides that followed, I want to hear about what was done about Hilary's private email servers, Benghazi and everyone involved in that, the ATF's "fast and furious" effort, the national embarrassment of pulling out of Afghanistan and replacing the Taliban.. with the Taliban but better armed than they could ever have imagined. Hell I'd even be satisfied to only know what the hell we were fighting for in Iraq and Afghanistan and what the lives that were lost meant for under the proverbial 'red, white, and blue'. I want to hear about the Panama Papers and the Clinton fund and accountability to come from an independent of each.

I'd sure like to get an answer how we seem to be funding both sides of the Israeli/Palestine conflict. I'd love to hear why Ukraine is more important than what our politicians are turning a blind eye towards within our own borders. I'd also like to hear how our military readiness has improved with recent changes to homosexuality, transgenderism, women being accepted into combat arms, and while I'm at it- pony tails being acceptable in uniform. I'd love an accurate answer to hear how many illegal immigrants have entered our border over the past 3 years, I'd love to know how many 'refuges' we accepted during the same timeframe, I'd also love to hear how much we're providing each and everyone of them with tax payer money and tax-free for that matter while everyday over 20 of our veterans opt to "off themselves" ever single day.

There's likely 100 other things I'd like to throw into the mix but I'll stop there since it's getting so late/or early.

-LD

People in Hell would like ice water

Reactions: ken226
No way this does not make it to front page news , Russian Agent Trump news cycle kicking of in 3..2.....

There's a dozen different scenarios as to how this could play out to replace him (25th Amendment, convince Jill he needs to step down, etc, etc). But in the end, I think the most likely thing is that they'll do what they always do - circle the wagons and double down. Changing course due to the will of the people is no longer in their playbook. (RIP "Red Wave" that never happened. They didn't waver then, either).

So, I expect them to let time pass and the memory of this debate fade for a week or two, and then turn up the gas on the gaslight. Today after his rally where he seemed to be more in control of his faculties, they're already starting to turn the narrative from last night and claim it was just one bad moment and doesn't mean much. Less than 24 hrs later, "He's back!" In the end, they know they don't have to actually change anyone's mind, they just have to have a "narrative" that everything's fine, and HE'S fine. They aren't worried about voters not actually voting for him - they can supply all of those they need in the final hour once they know the deficit they need to overcome. They did it before and no one has done a single thing to prevent them from doing it again. As long as they can keep up the narrative that he's still fine, they'll have a cover story for why he got 100 million votes this time, even surpassing 2020(!)

No one has to actually believe the lie that he's fine, and they don't care either way. They just have to be able to keep pushing/manipulating the story that he is. Remember, anyone paying attention in 2020 KNEW THEN he was mentally unfit. This is nothing new for them and they know how to deal with it and "win". Last night was a stumbling block because it was a rare occasion where they couldn't hide it, but today it's back to business as usual where they can control his visibility and only show what they want you to see and say what they want you to hear.

I think the plan is much simpler.

30 days (or less) to the election and Brandon "decides" he doesn't want to run for a second term. The reason won't matter. He'll maintain his retirement pay. He'll maintain his "dignity". And the US will get to eat a shit sandwich with whoever gets stuffed into the "race" for the Whitehouse.

I can't find it, but the US Supreme Court refused to overturn the NJ Supreme Court's decision to allow Lautenberg to replace Torricelli weeks before the election.

It shows weakness and arrogance that I didn’t expect. They actually do have feet of clay

Reactions: kthomas