• 12 Hours Left: Use code HIDE40 to get 40% off subscriptions

You've got until midnight to get 40% off. Pick your plan below!

Subscribe

Big White Gal w/knife charges at 3 Knoxville Police in Fatal Shooting

Depends on which side you are referring too. For the girl it was suicide for the cop it was justifiable homicide

No, it's very simple. Did she kill herself, or did the cops kill her? Even the states here in America that allow euthanasia do not call it assisted suicide because it's not suicide. Assisted suicide would be if you handed someone a gun and they use it to kill themselves, but even then it's suicide because it's self-inflicted.

I'm not criticizing them, good shoot, they have the right to protect themselves from armed Karens too, but I think a police officer should be able to handle a fat Karen with a knife from 50' away without bullets. Spray, tazer, baton etc.. I don't care about the Karen either, good riddance, but I think the average American man would have disarmed and incapacitated her without injury.

I agree.
Not a cop, not trained as a cop, and I'm not throwing shade on a good shoot...
BUT, I would hope I would have done a lot more to avoid killing her. That was a half speed Tuller Drill. I don't see the knife and fear for my life because of what's attached to it. I see a slow, fat, cow who probably hasn't moved that fast in years and who has never been punched in the face full force by a man, and while she's certainly dangerous, she doesn't look at all like more than I can handle.

If it was some dude I wouldn't take the chance, but she doesn't inspire much fear in me even waiving that knife. It would be worth the risk to me to disarm her and take her down without killing her. I don't need to be killing that woman unless I have to, and watching that I would say I don't have to. I don't need her death added to my long list of sins/mistakes. I can jog backwards for thirty or forty yards till she's completely winded. I can taze her or knock her out with my billy stick.

Opinions are like assholes, but I would not have led with a mag dump to COM. Especially as slow as she was. I know that's the training for a reason, but I would have chosen door B. Doesn't make me any better or worse, just I don't want to take her life unless I absolutely have to, and I don't think I would have thought I had to.

Now if I were that woman cop or that skinny depity I can see it completely. Text book, but they also were expecting trouble with their weapons out, so they were probably already amped up.

I always try and give police the benefit of the doubt, but I constantly see videos like this and shake my head. Do cops not use batons any more? This just looks dirty to me. I think well trained officers would have had a different outcome. And so often these incidents have one or more women involved.

No, it's very simple. Did she kill herself, or did the cops kill her? Even the states here in America that allow euthanasia do not call it assisted suicide because it's not suicide. Assisted suicide would be if you handed someone a gun and they use it to kill themselves, but even then it's suicide because it's self-inflicted.

So if you jump off a building it’s homicide?

You didn’t kill you, the ground killed you.

P

I always try and give police the benefit of the doubt, but I constantly see videos like this and shake my head. Do cops not use batons any more? This just looks dirty to me. I think well trained officers would have had a different outcome. And so often these incidents have one or more women involved.

You get a baton, I get a knife. You’ll ruin my day but I’ll probably ruin yours, too.

P

You’re of course correct… Welcome to the revolution!

i-DHBZssJ.jpg

Great. But these are supposed to be trained professionals. I think we deserve better. It’s easy to spout macho bs, but it should be harder for a person to actually pull the trigger that many times on that type of person and live with themselves.
Police get more training on how to embrace your self-determined gender than they do any kind of hand to hand combat.
As was said, go ahead and bring a stick to a knife fight, you will bleed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mwalex
There are times when you get to see what people are truly like.
There are those who are itching to kill someone the moment they feel they could get away with it.
There are those who abhor killing someone and do everything possible to find a way to avoid it if humanly possible.

A bit of preparation goes a long way towards making you not have to kill someone if dealing with society's problems is your actual job.

I like all of the strawman arguements presented here:

"If I have a knife and you have a baton"
"The 21 foot rule"
"Bring a knife to a gun fight"

Bla bla bla, I get it. I'll say it again, they didn't do anything wrong legally, and I'm not trying to dogpile them, and I'm not your average guy, I've been training in Brazilian jiu jitsu for over 20 years, had a lengthy MMA career, and am a strong and capable man, but that fat cow with a knife 100 feet away and slowly losing speed due to cardio respiratory failure is not a threat to my safety. I'd handle her without a weapon very easily. I'm not expecting every cop to be a fighter, but I'd think that in this case, (given the pathetic attacker) and three cops, and the attack started over 100 feet away, that they could have stopped her without bullets. Fuck her corpse, I don't care about her, and I understand the sentiment that she got what she deserved, sure, unless that's your sister, and she's having a bad reaction to a new prescription and it's just the worst day of her life. Or insert any of a thousand plausible scenarios to explain how she could be redeemed.

I just think that just because you can kill someone, doesn't mean you should. I don't expect cops to get injured on the job trying to avoid hurting idiots, but she's not a real threat for an able bodied man..

I find it odd that the responding officers had latex like blue gloves on while walking down the middle of the street still attempting to locate the address, with sidearms in hand. Like skipping over less lethal choices like a beanbag shotgun, seems they did not come prepared with the dispatch information they received, why else they gloved up then?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway
There are times when you get to see what people are truly like.
There are those who are itching to kill someone the moment they feel they could get away with it.
There are those who abhor killing someone and do everything possible to find a way to avoid it if humanly possible.

A bit of preparation goes a long way towards making you not have to kill someone if dealing with society's problems is your actual job.
I totally agree and even though i joined the military with the assumption I might have to kill it was never at the front of my mind but never doubted it as a possibilty.
I was raised and always hunted and killed for food so stopping a heart came naturally for me but it was never taken lightly.
One of my worst moments was when I miscalculated a 500 yrad shot on a whitetail doe and cut both legs out from under her just below the chest cavity.
After watching her hop on just the hind legs for about 60 yards I realized I had to do something, I pinned her down and cut her throat and it was over in seconds.
That experience stuck with me for awhile but I was 13 so still a kid and my first experience with killing something by hand up close and personal.

Great. But these are supposed to be trained professionals. I think we deserve better. It’s easy to spout macho bs, but it should be harder for a person to actually pull the trigger that many times on that type of person and live with themselves.

And how many years do you have on the job?

Just wondering...

Sirhr

Reactions: Downtown
One of my best friends on the PD faced a suicide by cop...

Dark night. Raining. Parking lot. Indigent/unknown agitated individual. As my buddy pulled in on the call he got out of the cruiser and started to approach the individual. Who raised an object with a big-round shotgun-like muzzle at him and said he was ready to die.

As he drew his firearm, my buddy noticed a funny glint off the 'gun" that looked just like a shotgun muzzle from the front and recognized it for what it was. A beer bottle held at arms length. And an attempted 'suicide by cop.

He talked the guy down and by the time backup got there (from a long way off in a rural area) the guy was subdued peacefully and went to mental health that night, not jail. He was batshit crazy. Off his meds. Out from State mental institute. And had a bad night. He wanted to die.

Not everyone is trigger happy. Not everyone just looks to blast folks. And fortunately, not all suicide by cop candidates are committed.

But my buddy had the shakes for days. He knew he was dead. And said time slowed down to such an incredible degree that after he recognized that it was not a gun... he could even remember the label on the bottle... in retrospect. Could have come out very differently.

Suicide by Cop is real. And doesn't always end up the way people think it does. With a dead fat chick or a dead officer. But it does often enough.

By all means... call these three names. Second guess them. Call them homicidal. Bullshit. Unless you have been there (or talked to your buddy an hour after he thought he was leaving a widow and three kids behind)... STFU.

This was a good shoot. Fuck that bitch. She wanted to die and didn't have the balls to do it herself. So she tried to take others with her.

It's too bad that "Suicide" candidates feel they need to take people with them. These days, usually schools full of kids. Want to kak yourself? Go behind a dumpster and be a man. Slit your wrists. Take a pile of fentanyl. Jump off a bridge. Whatever. Show some courage, spine and creativity. These shitwads who want someone else to 'do' them or who take others with them are extra mentally-ill.

Oh and want better officers? Go become one. They're recruiting every day. You don't have to be 18... I was 41 and had a masters degree and about 3/4's of a foot and a hole in my spine when I did it. The runs sucked. What's your excuse?

Sirhr

One of my best friends on the PD faced a suicide by cop...

Dark night. Raining. Parking lot. Indigent/unknown agitated individual. As my buddy pulled in on the call he got out of the cruiser and started to approach the individual. Who raised an object with a big-round shotgun-like muzzle at him and said he was ready to die.

As he drew his firearm, my buddy noticed a funny glint off the 'gun" that looked just like a shotgun muzzle from the front and recognized it for what it was. A beer bottle held at arms length. And an attempted 'suicide by cop.

He talked the guy down and by the time backup got there (from a long way off in a rural area) the guy was subdued peacefully and went to mental health that night, not jail. He was batshit crazy. Off his meds. Out from State mental institute. And had a bad night. He wanted to die.

Not everyone is trigger happy. Not everyone just looks to blast folks. And fortunately, not all suicide by cop candidates are committed.

But my buddy had the shakes for days. He knew he was dead. And said time slowed down to such an incredible degree that after he recognized that it was not a gun... he could even remember the label on the bottle... in retrospect. Could have come out very differently.

Suicide by Cop is real. And doesn't always end up the way people think it does. With a dead fat chick or a dead officer. But it does often enough.

By all means... call these three names. Second guess them. Call them homicidal. Bullshit. Unless you have been there (or talked to your buddy an hour after he thought he was leaving a widow and three kids behind)... STFU.

This was a good shoot. Fuck that bitch. She wanted to die and didn't have the balls to do it herself. So she tried to take others with her.

It's too bad that "Suicide" candidates feel they need to take people with them. These days, usually schools full of kids. Want to kak yourself? Go behind a dumpster and be a man. Slit your wrists. Take a pile of fentanyl. Jump off a bridge. Whatever. Show some courage, spine and creativity. These shitwads who want someone else to 'do' them or who take others with them are extra mentally-ill.

Oh and want better officers? Go become one. They're recruiting every day. You don't have to be 18... I was 41 and had a masters degree and about 3/4's of a foot and a hole in my spine when I did it. The runs sucked. What's your excuse?

Sirhr
The pay.

My excuse has always been the pay. I was making more thank $50k/ year in 1998 when I graduated high school. If it started at $150k/ year like it should, I'd be a chief of police somewhere. I don't work for poverty rates and neither do most high performing individuals. This is a fact, and why there are so many in blue who shouldn't be there. I'm not a cop hater, but when the financial difference between asking "do you want fries with that" or screaming "Put down your weapon!" is negligible, you're getting what you pay for. Humans are financially motivated, and the people who do that job for fast food money are sometimes motivated by other desires, power being primary, and that's a bad thing.

The pay.

My excuse has always been the pay. I was making more thank $50k/ year in 1998 when I graduated high school. If it started at $150k/ year like it should, I'd be a chief of police somewhere. I don't work for poverty rates and neither do most high performing individuals. This is a fact, and why there are so many in blue who shouldn't be there. I'm not a cop hater, but when the financial difference between asking "do you want fries with that" or screaming "Put down your weapon!" is negligible, you're getting what you pay for. Humans are financially motivated, and the people who do that job for fast food money are sometimes motivated by other desires, power being primary, and that's a bad thing.
Well, ya got me there...

Sort of sad that we don't pay police, fire, teachers... more than we pay suicidal bitches with 6 baby-daddy's for squirting out future prison fodder and meth heads?

But sometimes you don't do things for the pay. How much do you think it's 'worth' to be a Ranger in a combat zone? Is there an 'amount' there could have been paid to be a door-kicking Marine in Fallujah that made it 'worth it' compared to being in marketing or similar? You think that someone with the brains and fortitude to be a Seal or 1SFOD guy could not get way richer by putting that energy to being some kind of faggot hedge-fund-manager?

Some things are worth more than money. Well, to some.

Sirhr

Well, ya got me there...

Sort of sad that we don't pay police, fire, teachers... more than we pay suicidal bitches with 6 baby-daddy's for squirting out future prison fodder and meth heads?

But sometimes you don't do things for the pay. How much do you think it's 'worth' to be a Ranger in a combat zone? Is there an 'amount' there could have been paid to be a door-kicking Marine in Fallujah that made it 'worth it' compared to being in marketing or similar? You think that someone with the brains and fortitude to be a Seal or 1SFOD guy could not get way richer by putting that energy to being some kind of faggot hedge-fund-manager?

Some things are worth more than money. Well, to some.

Sirhr
Yeah, I was in the army for over a decade, and I did it for a pittance, but it still paid a lot more than being a cop, especially when you factor in all of the associated benefits. I see them as very different things, but some don't.

Reactions: 101st
Yeah, I was in the army for over a decade, and I did it for a pittance, but it still paid a lot more than being a cop, especially when you factor in all of the associated benefits. I see them as very different things, but some don't.
Depends on the department... New Orleans PD was one of the most-corrupt agencies in the USA in the early 2000's. Why? Because they were paid nothing.

Other departments paid well. But IMHO never attracted anyone because of pay, necessarily. Maybe some (the wrong type) but attracted for service. With pay and OT, a 'good' department is able to support a great life. But also can be abused. I have no illusions about that.

It's not a totally black and white thing. But if you ae becoming an officer for the money (or a teacher for the same reason)... maybe find a new career. It's a career of passion and commitment to service.

Is everyone 'there?' No.

Sadly.

But the majority are. Or maybe I am living in the past.

Lots are.

So... think about that before painting all uf us as "uniform Hangers" and Pieces of shit.

Sirhr

I like all of the strawman arguements presented here:

"If I have a knife and you have a baton"
"The 21 foot rule"
"Bring a knife to a gun fight"

Bla bla bla, I get it. I'll say it again, they didn't do anything wrong legally, and I'm not trying to dogpile them, and I'm not your average guy, I've been training in Brazilian jiu jitsu for over 20 years, had a lengthy MMA career, and am a strong and capable man, but that fat cow with a knife 100 feet away and slowly losing speed due to cardio respiratory failure is not a threat to my safety. I'd handle her without a weapon very easily. I'm not expecting every cop to be a fighter, but I'd think that in this case, (given the pathetic attacker) and three cops, and the attack started over 100 feet away, that they could have stopped her without bullets. Fuck her corpse, I don't care about her, and I understand the sentiment that she got what she deserved, sure, unless that's your sister, and she's having a bad reaction to a new prescription and it's just the worst day of her life. Or insert any of a thousand plausible scenarios to explain how she could be redeemed.

I just think that just because you can kill someone, doesn't mean you should. I don't expect cops to get injured on the job trying to avoid hurting idiots, but she's not a real threat for an able bodied man..
As a young degenerate, I've gotten the best of an all-state wrestler that had a good bit of weight on me and I've gotten my ass handed to me by a scrawny crackhead that I should have mopped the floor with.

Why take the risk?

Let me guess, if they had sent "mental health professionals" instead, she wouldn't have been shot at all.

I take back calling you an idiot, that's an insult to all idiots.

You are definitely mentally challenged.
No one mentioned mental health professionals moron. Read what I said . There was no need to continue mag dumping 0n her. The one guy had to change mags and the popo have what 17 round mags? By the way aren't you concerned you might get that boot polish on your keyboard?

Depends on the department... New Orleans PD was one of the most-corrupt agencies in the USA in the early 2000's. Why? Because they were paid nothing.

Other departments paid well. But IMHO never attracted anyone because of pay, necessarily. Maybe some (the wrong type) but attracted for service. With pay and OT, a 'good' department is able to support a great life. But also can be abused. I have no illusions about that.

It's not a totally black and white thing. But if you ae becoming an officer for the money (or a teacher for the same reason)... maybe find a new career. It's a career of passion and commitment to service.

Is everyone 'there?' No.

Sadly.

But the majority are. Or maybe I am living in the past.

Lots are.

So... think about that before painting all uf us as "uniform Hangers" and Pieces of shit.

Sirhr
Wrong guy. I'm not a cop hater. I have plenty of cop friends. It's a neccesary and thankless job. I'm glad there are people who are willing to do it. I was specifically addressing the "what's your excuse question" you posed. It is all about the money for me. I have no fear of danger, and many aspects of that job appeal to me, but I could never justify the lack of pay.

Wrong guy. I'm not a cop hater. I have plenty of cop friends. It's a neccesary and thankless job. I'm glad there are people who are willing to do it. I was specifically addressing the "what's your excuse question" you posed. It is all about the money for me. I have no fear of danger, and many aspects of that job appeal to me, but I could never justify the lack of pay.

And I have no issue with that…

Sirhr

These videos are released to condition the battlefield. Where are all ones where a competent bad guy waxes multiple .govs?

On the sense of duty issue. Pay is important, but at some point money takes a seat to a greater calling. Ideally good men step up and do what needs to be done. Once you make good money, who cares, what did you do to help people, other than yourself? I recently took a F.D. job that pays less than being self employed. They have been customers for over a decade, but I can contribute even more, God, family, friends get my best.

I still hate .gov, but I'm going to do my best, to set a new standard. If I fail to make a difference, who cares, I give everything %110

The Infidel

Last edited:
No one mentioned mental health professionals moron. Read what I said . There was no need to continue mag dumping 0n her. The one guy had to change mags and the popo have what 17 round mags? By the way aren't you concerned you might get that boot polish on your keyboard?
Maybe if I type slow enough you will get it. Nah, you won't. I just took your reasoning and extended it just a little bit for you but I should have known it would be beyond your comprehension. Maybe crayons are more your speed?

Here's another uptake of your reasoning: Gee, maybe they should have just aimed at her legs and not tried to kill her, right? Then they could have just tazed her, Bro.

A lethal threat was stopped with lethal force until that threat was neutralized. Ever hear of that? Probably not.

Being the keyboard commando that you are, you have all the could have, should have, would have, from the safety of your keyboard with all of your "experience".

The fat lady fucked around and tried to come at cops with a knife and kept on coming, even after she was shot and went down she tried to get back up and continue her lethal behavior. Her actions were the cause of her demise.

Maybe if I type slow enough you will get it. Nah, you won't. I just took your reasoning and extended it just a little bit for you but I should have known it would be beyond your comprehension. Maybe crayons are more your speed?

Here's another uptake of your reasoning: Gee, maybe they should have just aimed at her legs and not tried to kill her, right? Then they could have just tazed her, Bro.

A lethal threat was stopped with lethal force until that threat was neutralized. Ever hear of that? Probably not.

Being the keyboard commando that you are, you have all the could have, should have, would have, from the safety of your keyboard with all of your "experience".

The fat lady fucked around and tried to come at cops with a knife and kept on coming, even after she was shot and went down she tried to get back up and continue her lethal behavior. Her actions were the cause of her demise.
I don't think anyone is arguing with you on the cause/ effect portion of the discussion, but man are you hostile? Why are you so brutal? Discussions change minds, but berating someone is not productive in any way. I don't know if you guys have had prior issues or not, but your responses seem really disproportionate to the comments you're reacting to.

I don't think anyone is arguing with you on the cause/ effect portion of the discussion, but man are you hostile? Why are you so brutal? Discussions change minds, but berating someone is not productive in any way. I don't know if you guys have had prior issues or not, but your responses seem really disproportionate to the comments you're reacting to.

really?

"Moron"? "Boot polish on your keyboard"?

Your discernment is amazing. . .

I don't give a fuck if you think I'm hostile.

The comment was made above that the average "trained" guy could take her down without lethal force.

Really?

I have had a few different forms of chop sockey training. Formal training in Kenpo Karate starting in 1977. In the 80's, formal training in Tae Kwon Do and Aiki-jujutsu.

Informal training in Kung Fu, Jeet Kune Do, Tai Chi (which is really more for balance.)

But here is the thing I learned from my Tae Kwon Do instructor. In a fight with a knife, you will get cut. Choose where you can take a cut. So, the next best option is force that will neutralize the knife.

Hence, the Clint Smith quote in my footer. You do what it takes to stop the threat from moving.

Yes, this was suicide by cop. The cops are not bad. The psycho woman charging at them with a knife trying to kill them is bad. I should not have to say this.

Okay, so, take some tissue from the roll and fold neatly. Then reach behind to your butthole .....

Translation you're living in your own little fantasy land where you get to make up what people said or believe. Maybe ask mommy for a larger helmet maybe with more air holes as your current one seems to be squeezing your brain and it's affecting your perception of reality.