• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Blaser LRS Tactical2 300WinMag/338 Lapua

peter76

enthusiast
Minuteman
Jun 25, 2014
Houston
www.pst-inc.com
Hello All

I recently purchased said rifle used unfired. I’m planning to put a Schmidt& Bender 5-25X 56PM2 using a Spuhr mount.

1:I’m wondering if there is any cant to the Picatinny Rail that is attached on the Barrel?

2: What is the thread size of the little screws in the barref for the mirage band and where can I get some.

3: My rifle has the forward mounted night vision rail attached , however, the original piece is missing. Where could I get one

4: For some reason I cannot engage the safety. It seems stuck and I do not want to force it. I have had and handles”a few” rifles in past. Therefore I feel a little dumbfounded.

Any help would be appreciated. Other than that I’m a very happy camper

The safety isn't stuck my friend. If you push forward slightly and down on the back of it it should put the safety on for you . I've an lrs2 and the safety is the exact same as the tac2. It's spring loaded and should snap back under tension. Let me know what way you get on.