• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Suppressors BOGO can from SiCo’s sale last year… still showing “in process”

I suspect free cans get shipped whenever production exceeds demand. So if they can make x number of cans a month and all get sold then the bogo guys get zero. If they have some unsold they get shipped to the Bogos. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: lash
I’m aware, it definitely doesn’t make the company look any better to say that they’ve been doing that since 2018. 😂

As a matter of fact, in 6 years, if they still can’t figure out a way to get their backlog shit together, that’s sad, and on purpose. Which is just pathetic.

It's certainly not a great business practice, and I can see why people are frustrated.

But in that same vein, what is the current wait time for a new TBAC suppressor if you purchase through them? 10-13 months? And that's paying full price.

I'm assuming that having to deal with the ATF makes things more complicated, especially if you have surges in demand (such as for a new product or for a BoGo). That said, you would think SiCo would've figured it out by now - they've had at least 6 years to do so. They should certainly have a good handle on what the demand will be.

On one hand, it's incredibly frustrating. On the other, you are still getting a free product worth hundreds of $. It doesn't seem like SiCo is going to change their businesses practices, so you either suck it up and understand you will be waiting a long time, or you pay full price for two suppressors elsewhere. Anyone going into the BoGo deal should have a clear understanding of what the deal is by now.

It's certainly not a great business practice, and I can see why people are frustrated.

But in that same vein, what is the current wait time for a new TBAC suppressor if you purchase through them? 10-13 months? And that's paying full price.

I'm assuming that having to deal with the ATF makes things more complicated, especially if you have surges in demand (such as for a new product or for a BoGo). That said, you would think SiCo would've figured it out by now - they've had at least 6 years to do so. They should certainly have a good handle on what the demand will be.

On one hand, it's incredibly frustrating. On the other, you are still getting a free product worth hundreds of $. It doesn't seem like SiCo is going to change their businesses practices, so you either suck it up and understand you will be waiting a long time, or you pay full price for two suppressors elsewhere. Anyone going into the BoGo deal should have a clear understanding of what the deal is by now.
True, but they lie to folks, too…Like the free cert guy who just posted a minute ago, and said they told him the F3 was in progress, then suddenly it wasn’t, and would be 1+ years. That’s just sorry and scummy business practices on a whole new level. That’s deliberately lying to your customer. Deceit needs to be called out and reprimanded. That’s the kind of shit that demands a boycott to get them to correct this, because they don’t seem to understand anything until you hit them where it hurts…In their wallets.