• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Calling all who pushed the vax.

COVID-19 is a lab created Chimera Virus. That it effected everyone so wildly differently is a function of it being created and not evolving normally over iterations of the virus. This principal has always been theorized, and now it is a maxim.

The mRNA treatment is also completely unnatural and the result of recombinant genetics (also completely experimental, and none of them had ever progressed to human trials). That this also effects everyone differently is a given.

When anything doesn't evolve naturally over generations, but is created out of whole cloth this is an inevitable result. It isn't generations over populations, but trial and error in a lab. If this surprised anyone they need to read more.

My wife's desire to return to work versus remotely working overrode her common sense and she secretly got the jab, less than 6 months later she died of a pulmonary embolism. Healthy and young, no injuries to cause clots, complete surprise to everyone, including the ME and coroner.

I didn't know and when originally quizzed by the medical examiner at the hospital I said she hadn't been vaccinated. Only after the coroner reached out and asked did I start to dig and find the truth. She went to one of those "clinics" that provided the free jab and booster. A lawsuit against the company is not on the table because they gave her an option, return to the office after being vaccinated or continue to work remotely indefinitely, she chose poorly.

Yup! And the pharma companies are still pushing it in ads… all the time!

Sirhr
I guess I just haven't seen the adds. I thought that was all over. I can honestly understand someone getting the first round of vaccine, given what was going on and how places were requiring it to do things, and everyone worried about potentially giving covid to someone they love who's old or something. I cannot imagine anyone getting that crap now though, with all that we know about it and that it doesn't even work. I thought all that ended a year ago