• We're Extending The Deal: Get 30% Off Your Sub With Code HIDE30

We're only offering the deal for another 24 hours!

Subscribe

Canada's Embarrassment.

SigSauerM7

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 16, 2024
Fargo
When the war kicked off in Sudan a few years ago...there were 1000 Canadians there.

(Dual citizens that abuse our system....Snowbirds).

The weak Canadian military got out a few hundred.

Hundreds were raped, murdered, and sold into sex slavery.

This is the biggest death of Canadians.

Ever heard about it? Probably not.

When the war kicked off in Sudan a few years ago...there were 1000 Canadians there.

(Dual citizens that abuse our system....Snowbirds).

The weak Canadian military got out a few hundred.

Hundreds were raped, murdered, and sold into sex slavery.

This is the biggest death of Canadians.

Ever heard about it? Probably not.
Why would anyone want to go there even when it is peaceful , snowbirds should have the monetary means to cut ties to the dark continent.

Why would anyone want to go there even when it is peaceful , snowbirds should have the monetary means to cut ties to the dark continent.

Some fair skinned Sudanese elites love to live in Vancouver ect...

They leave in the winter for their opulent Khartoum neighborhoods.

Don't know how many white and Asian Canadians got killed. Could be a lot.

UK and USA said "FUCK YOU"....get your own people out.

120f with 14.5s and 12.7s and PKMs and AKMs....NO THANKS!!!!!!!

*CLASSIFIED*

sorry to inform you, but you aren't a "real" Canadian anymore. you aren't the demographic, they just dgaf about you.
your only option I can see is uproot your family to one of the free states like Tennessee or Texas or Kentucky or whatever and start a new life with better leaders and neighbors.
best of luck to my snowy war crime brothers and sisters.

Reactions: Charmingmander
sorry to inform you, but you aren't a "real" Canadian anymore. you aren't the demographic, they just dgaf about you.
your only option I can see is uproot your family to one of the free states like Tennessee or Texas or Kentucky or whatever and start a new life with better leaders and neighbors.

Eff that. We are teaming up with Argentine Central Europeans from the 1940s and making a new vaxx...

...a better vaxx..

Keep up your shit and we'll build a wall around you hosers too.

If you guys kill trump and a Civil War ensues...we will cut you off from oil and potash and starve you and neutron bomb the refugees at the border...and then send all the new Canadians to fight you and die.

Then we will stop fighting and make a new country. 😆

If you guys kill trump and a Civil War ensues...we will cut you off from oil and potash and starve you and neutron bomb the refugees at the border...and then send all the new Canadians to fight you and die.

Then we will stop fighting and make a new country. 😆
You think we let the Canadian slaves keep nuclear weapons?
think again. we go down, you go with us lmao.

You think we let the Canadian slaves keep nuclear weapons?
think again. we go down, you go with us lmao.

Ya we took all the AA warheads off with flatheads and the British gave us unlimited neutron bombs.

Also we have a ll the Uranium and Tungsten...you DONT..

9a90ca15-89d1-4bb3-8294-2296df79db0e_text.gif

• Haha
Ya we took all the AA warheads off with flatheads and the British gave us unlimited neutron bombs.

Also we have a ll the Uranium and Tungsten...you DONT..

View attachment 8510111
as far as I can tell, Canada has no neutron bombs and is in every treaty condemning wmd
I jest but I like Canadians and think they should have much of the modern weaponry.
I only say much because there's some I'm not sure anyone should have.
wonder if they let Canada do lasers yet.
does canada have nuclear energy?
I just wonder because you'll need access to the nuclear industry for the laser program.
never mind they figured out the lasers a couple months ago.

Last edited:
as far as I can tell, Canada has no neutron bombs and is in every treaty condemning wmd
I jest but I like Canadians and think they should have much of the modern weaponry.
I only say much because there's some I'm not sure anyone should have.
wonder if they let Canada do lasers yet.
does canada have nuclear energy?
I just wonder because you'll need access to the nuclear industry for the laser program.
never mind they figured out the lasers a couple months ago.

Yeah we pretty much have like 50 Pallets full of enriched Uranium hockey pucks.

You and France and UK and Germany can have it. Especially Germany.

We have Dueterotium now. It's radiation free.

Bruh!!!!

I'm not Tunisian-French 6th Century rapebaby....thats Quebec...they are FRICKEN WIERD....and they don't like us.
Couldn’t even buy biscuits and gravy from McDonald’s in BC 20 some odd years ago.

Again………..heathens would rather use gravy for FRENCH FRIES and not biscuits

There are no free states. When other men rule you by force (government), you ain’t free no matter how much one tries to convince himself.

I live in Texas. Taxed and regulated to hell and back enforced by the barrel of a gun. Covid tyranny with lingering effects. Ground zero for the third world invasion that’s protected and sanctioned by gov’t. Road pirates committing armed robbery for the state all day and night. Etc. etc.

Couldn’t even buy biscuits and gravy from McDonald’s in BC 20 some odd years ago.

Again………..heathens would rather use gravy for FRENCH FRIES and not biscuits
I didn’t see any McDonalds…. Only Tim Hortons… where I was, folks there were just like Texans… drank coors light and just liked to have a good time. Very friendly people.

There are no free states. When other men rule you by force (government), you ain’t free no matter how much one tries to convince himself.

I live in Texas. Taxed and regulated to hell and back. Covid tyranny with lingering effects. Ground zero for the in third world invasion. Road pirates committing armed robbery for the state all day and night. The list goes on.
I loved Texas but I only visited for a few days 20 years ago. pretty place, flat and brown but a lot of scenery. missed the big cool cacti though.
you may still have to pay taxes on your land every year here in KY, but other than that you could buy a plot up in Leslie county or some shit and almost never see another human being if that's your style.
I still have hope for Texas.

I didn’t see any McDonalds…. Only Tim Hortons… where I was, folks there were just like Texans… drank coors light and just liked to have a good time. Very friendly people.
I drove through BC, Yukon Territory, and Whitehorse in 02 ish. I am certain it was right over the border in BC after crossing in Bellingham. The folks were plenty nice, just not a lot open when I cruised through during winter, especially the further out you got.

I live in Texas. Taxed and regulated to hell and back enforced by the barrel of a gun. Covid tyranny with lingering effects. Ground zero for the third world invasion that’s protected and sanctioned by gov’t. Road pirates committing armed robbery for the state all day and night. Etc. etc.

Well stop being gay and carry a 2300 FPS .357 Sig with a Retina burning suped up x400.

Reactions: sloporsche
I drove through BC, Yukon Territory, and Whitehorse in 02 ish. I am certain it was right over the border in BC after crossing in Bellingham. The folks were plenty nice, just not a lot open when I cruised through during winter, especially the further out you got.
I flew into Calgary and drove to Banff and Jasper. Beautiful area. Would love to go back one day

Reactions: roostercogburn98
Can we have Alberta?

You already do.

Calgary is the white collar oil provider.
Edmonton are the slaves that make lubricants and differe tial fluid and what not. Mostly Watermelon heads. Dumb as shit and voted LIBERAL NDP when Covid hit cause they had no oil jobs.

Must be the Ukrainian in them.

Fuck Edmonton.

• Haha