• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Chicago Braces For Riots

918v

Range Physic
Minuteman
Jul 15, 2007
Miserable CA
The funny thing is it’s there own constituents rioting; I thought their own people loved them?

I wonder why you don’t see conservatives out tearing up towns peacefully protesting……oh yeah, it’s because we have jobs. Someone has to work so these losers don’t have to.

Hopefully they burn the whole downtown down.

Why not a Kyle Rittenhouse scarecrow instead?
Fuel for the fire.
I'd like to think that there's at least one lawyer that would sue the city and the DNC for damages. It's widely known that this convention is going to promote the violence and yet they are allowing it to go on. They are liable for the results.

I don't know about you guys but I'm looking forward to watching the alphabet crowd and the religiously peaceful show us all how tolerant they both are by marching arm in arm embracing each others thoughts, ideas, morals and way of life so the rest of us can benefit.

Who am I kidding, who's bringing the popcorn?

Precisely. Where's Richard J. Daley when you need him?
His policy's are still the bible in that shit hole. In 68 I had just ETS'ed the first time and they tried their B/S in N/W Indiana. The city let it be known that shit was not going to fly there. We made real good money pulling night duty on top of the local mall, as they said they were going to burn it. When they came at about 0230 they were warned, and when their mouth got smoked while holding a cocktail they took that as conformation, the city's policy's would be enforced.

• Love
Reactions: W54/XM-388
His policy's are still the bible in that shit hole. In 68 I had just ETS'ed the first time and they tried their B/S in N/W Indiana. The city let it be known that shit was not going to fly there. We made real good money pulling night duty on top of the local mall, as they said they were going to burn it. When they came at about 0230 they were warned, and when their mouth got smoked while holding a cocktail they took that as conformation, the city's policy's would be enforced.

And then Walter Cronkite called them out on national MSM and it all went to Hell. :mad:

My guess is that things stay calm just so long as the delegates don't wobble in their support for the anointed candidate.

If this thing goes to a floor vote, then the city burns.

How will you be able to tell ???
You have to see if the number of people that get shot falls outside the standard deviation for Chicago on a standard weekend.

1000004879.png

• Haha
Reactions: kmckinnon
Such as if they want to stage a "coup" and draft "Big Mike?" :eek:

Well, I think that'd be the second or third coup of this election cycle, but who's counting?!?

I do believe that Kamala gets the nod because she's still riding a wave of decent polling. But there's still a lot of 1968 energy in the air and so I wouldn't rule out anything.

100k moonbats, commies, muzzies, trannies, fags, Marxists, Antifa, Bernie Bros, 'wets., Pedos, Disney Management, peter puffers, Hamas, Harvard students, carpet-munchers, "Can't Breathers", mentally-ill, mask-wearers, Karens, Quintuple-vaxxed, Baath-Party, RINO, cock-gobbling, DeNiro fan, Racist, Slave-holding Democrat, Jane-Fonda-Worshipping Hershey Highwaymen.... And their gay boyfriends...

Are going to make '68 look like Romper Room and I totally hope that it will be TV worth watching!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Hope they burn it all down. With them in the building!

If you're talking just the United Center, then perhaps. But full disclosure... I went to college in the area and still have a few classmates and friends out there. Would not want bad things to happen to them. Everyone else? Let-r-rip! Time for Mrs. O'Leary's Cow to get going again!

100k moonbats, commies, muzzies, trannies, fags, Marxists, Antifa, Bernie Bros, 'wets., Pedos, Disney Management, peter puffers, Hamas, Harvard students, carpet-munchers, "Can't Breathers", mentally-ill, mask-wearers, Karens, Quintuple-vaxxed, Baath-Party, RINO, cock-gobbling, DeNiro fan, Racist, Slave-holding Democrat, Jane-Fonda-Worshipping Hershey Highwaymen.... And their gay boyfriends...

Are going to make '68 look like Romper Room and I totally hope that it will be TV worth watching!

Cheers,

Sirhr
Hilarity has ensued

The people making these decisions know those polls are fake. They just need to decide if they'll expose their massive fraud needed to steal it or let her loose this time and just cock block Trump's every move once he's in office.

I honestly don't know that the polls are "fake" in the sense that the results are somehow falsified. Having spent more time than usual amongst the normies this summer, is become obvious that most voters are so disconnected from reality that they'll happily believe whatever they are fed. These are the people who were surprised by Biden's debate performance, and there are a lot of them. They're just not inside the bubble of the typical Pit contributor and so it's easy to believe they are the minority. I'd love to be proven wrong.

I honestly don't know that the polls are "fake" in the sense that the results are somehow falsified. Having spent more time than usual amongst the normies this summer, is become obvious that most voters are so disconnected from reality that they'll happily believe whatever they are fed. These are the people who were surprised by Biden's debate performance, and there are a lot of them. They're just not inside the bubble of the typical Pit contributor and so it's easy to believe they are the minority. I'd love to be proven wrong.
Polls are not necessarily falsified but statistics can always be gamed to give desirable resoult, by having a skewed sample size and population, where they interview more dem than republicans , age ,income,education groups... 101 ways to get to a desired result that might not reflect the results at the ballot box.

Reactions: lash
Polls are not necessarily falsified but statistics can always be gamed to give desirable resoult, by having a skewed sample size and population, where they interview more dem than republicans , age ,income,education groups... 101 ways to get to a desired result that might not reflect the results at the ballot box.

It doesn't even take that much work - just ask questions the "correct" way and the vast majority of people will give you the answer that you want. If you ever get a call from a partisan polling service, it's pretty obvious for those in the know but a sucker's trap for the average emotionally-driven voter.

And if it's that easy to get the desired answer during a phone poll, it's hardly any different to get the desired result in the voting booth.

About 22% of voters are under the age of 35, which means they weren't even in middle school when 9/11 happened. They're political babies.

Last edited:
Reactions: lash and MO Fugga

These people, however, do see the rapid onset of the higher price of living. And government screaming at them to buy solar panels to save on their electric bill when they can’t even afford to buy a house isn’t doing anything to mitigate that. People are not that retarded. They are hurting. They will vote to pull their hands away from the hot stove.

Don't forget they almost always 'normalize' for the sample distribution. That can completely weight the results anyway they want with this disclaimer.

These are the same "polls" that claimed Hillary would win 2016... And that's also before the fraud.. they didn't just start stealing in 2020.

Reactions: BCP and lash