• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Chicago Braces For Riots

NVS4Qxe1W4VA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: ken226
So from what I am gathering on the protesting, half are fighting against allowing babies to be killed over in Gaza, and the other half are fighting for for the right to kill their own (almost born) babies here. Is that about it?

Thats it! And that’s why their condition is a deep mental illness. Also throw in the fact that the ones wanting to abort their babies also tend to be animal rights activists, so it’s animals over babies. It’s not possible to make sense of this nor fix that demonic line of thinking. Not possible.

Strong police presence at both train stations. Officers shoulder to shoulder down both sides of the sidewalk. Main entrances are closed. More police stationed inside on both floors and other police making rounds.

So, now we have a story that says xyz is here to do harm to Americans, yet they are not being hunted down & smoked like the vermin they are? Why would that be? Sounds like scare tactics for more funding to me.
Exactly......if only we had Patriot Act 2.0......we could find these evil doers.....surveillance for safety. Once the create the problem they'll have a solution that requires you to give up just a few of your rights.......for your protection of course

Who was it that said, "Burn this mother fucker down!!"
I believe it was the distanced father of an Amish boy that was killed.
Any way, let the burning commence
i am curious to see their endgame. what are they up to?
these are not people i would expect to want trump to win...so are they trying to derail the democrats or is there some plan?
maybe they will create a huge false flag operation to make it look like conservatives attacked them?