• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Chicago Braces For Riots

Do you understand Tony Seruga's background?
Still going to need it.

šŸ˜’

Sorry.

Something that serious needs verification beyond a resume.

Not saying heā€™s wrong but Iā€™ll needs supporting evidence.

Something like names, addresses and movement locations.

Should be easy if he owns all the information.

be interesting if george,bill and barry get together and decide to let trump win,then burn it down. or,just do the steal and start the ball rolling: pack the court,more power to to the deep state,ramp up DOJ farther,take the fbi totally out of LE and just openly use it for suppression of 1-10,set the military and police on gun confiscation.

Except it will be the American taxpayers footing the bill for all the First responders' overtime as well as the re-building.
We are never paying the 35 trillion dollars back. Adding a few million more isn't going to matter.
I wouldn't lose a minutes sleep if they burned the building down with a few thousand commies in it.

i wonder what it will be when it is impossible to pay back,or even really make payments,essentially default. weimar level inflation? i suspect the loss of food and energy production. increase in taxes which will be put so high nobody can pay them. thus bankruptcy of most individuals,all business? barter economy? mad max gangs? can't afford military or any LE? at least none except citizen suppression. only labor available being slave like in re- education camps? no pretty prospects.

So from what I am gathering on the protesting, half are fighting against allowing babies to be killed over in Gaza, and the other half are fighting for the right to kill their own (almost born) babies here. Is that about it?
Well, except both sides want to kill all Jews. And Jews vote Democrat which fund both the first two groups.

It's like 1935 Jews voting for Hitler and giving his party all their money.

Last edited:
Well, except both sides want to kill all Jews. And Jews vote Democrat which fund both the first two groups.

It's like 1935 Jews voting for Hitler and giving his party all their money.

Soros again.

We will see, apparently an antifa website promoting unrest.
1724204054992.jpeg

The people making these decisions know those polls are fake. They just need to decide if they'll expose their massive fraud needed to steal it or let her loose this time and just cock block Trump's every move once he's in office.
They feel that they HAVE TO win. They still believe they can. The candidates being fielded are absolute trash obvious to everyone, so there has to be a deliberate reason itā€™s being done this way. Actually believing the leftist dogma? Too arrogant to change?

Reactions: mosin46 and NoDopes
I wish that were the case.

People are stupid and or mentally-ill. They'd rather sell their Mercedes and wife's Land Rover, get a divorce, lose their $3.5M home and move into an apartment or back with their parents before voting for Trump.

Economy bad, Orange Man real bad.
This is the reality. Remember the absolute logical idiocy that the majority supported during covid? They are doing it again. Once you get completely separated from reality, itā€™s easy to support ridiculous shit. My relative is a lawyer and big business CEO. He supports Biden.

When use of force reports became lengthy preludes to administrative hearings.
Funny thing is, while the video makes cops try to be nice so that they don't get chauvin'd, it also shows the shittiness of the antifa. As in, antifa is winning no points.

And all the people here who hate cops, let's pretend there are no cops. Do you have enough bullets? Do you have someone with a backhoe who can scoop up the stinking and rotting bags of meat? And a place to put them?

With antifa and the like, we are not safer without cops. At the same time, the cops are not being allowed to effectively maintain order. This is a shit show.

• Haha
Reactions: j-moose32
This is the reality. Remember the absolute logical idiocy that the majority supported during covid? They are doing it again. Once you get completely separated from reality, itā€™s easy to support ridiculous shit. My relative is a lawyer and big business CEO. He supports Biden.
My sister is a retired school teacher and her husband is a lawyer and ex Army. They are both Democrats.
My old lawyer was is a former Marine, Vietnam combat vet and 'Trump' is a taboo word in their house.

• Sad
Reactions: Milf Dots
Funny thing is, while the video makes cops try to be nice so that they don't get chauvin'd, it also shows the shittiness of the antifa. As in, antifa is winning no points.

And all the people here who hate cops, let's pretend there are no cops. Do you have enough bullets? Do you have someone with a backhoe who can scoop up the stinking and rotting bags of meat? And a place to put them?

With antifa and the like, we are not safer without cops. At the same time, the cops are not being allowed to effectively maintain order. This is a shit show.

So, if all cops quit tomorrow you think antifa will rise to power in a bloodless coup?

So, if all cops quit tomorrow you think antifa will rise to power in a bloodless coup?
My point is there would be all kinds of blood. You zipped right on past my question about enough bullets and a backhoe to shovel the shit because you can't see past your ACAB dogma. I was not defending the cops but if they were not there, someone would have to take on these antifa pukes.

So, step right up, son. How would you solve this.

Whatever happened to the good old days when the cops would have persuasion techniques with the baton? Where is the Ohio National Guard when you need them?

Kent state was a tragedyā€¦ of poor marksmanship. 67 shots fired.

And just 4 dead and 9 injured. Fucking pathetic.

Should have been at least 60. Accounting for a couple of misses. And one of the dead was a passerby and IIrc a veteran.

How hard is it to shoot hippies on a quad at noon? Answerā€¦ itā€™s not. Appalling shooting. Should have sent all those guardsmen to VN for remedial training.

Sirhr

My point is there would be all kinds of blood. You zipped right on past my question about enough bullets and a backhoe to shovel the shit because you can't see past your ACAB dogma. I was not defending the cops but if they were not there, someone would have to take on these antifa pukes.

Open season on them.

Tell the black gangbangers they they have free rein for duration of convention. $500 bounty for Antifa or Hamas or tranny scalp.

Streets would be all crickets and ice cream trucks in 20 minutes.

Sirhr

Reactions: Snipe260 and lash
Open season on them.

Tell the black gangbangers they they have free rein for duration of convention. $500 bounty for Antifa or Hamas or tranny scalp.

Streets would be all crickets and ice cream trucks in 20 minutes.

Sirhr
Not only a solution but one that has earning potential. That would be a real purge. Time to evacuate. Only problem is compiling the cash.

Do they not have trash trucks and landfills where you live?

are police necessary? in a rational and just society one could posit the utility of a rational and just legal system with a police component. we have neither,prob haven't for a good while. in our context,they are completely useless and a generally negative factor. there only to protect the ruling class and supply force to keep the people in line. protection of individual life and property are like personal hygiene. ie a personal responsibility. police in this era provide neither and are not required to. unless protecting the dem party or home base of our rulers. fed LE was very active on 1/6. just using myself as an example,i don't need protection from the amish or cartel drug dealers. i don't go in their hood in order to buy their product. if one does need that then you play,you pay. how is the war on drugs by LE at all levels working out?
antifa? they are not coming around here. if they did,i have every confidence that locals grouping together could make that a poor choice of venue.
protect the grid? ok,a use for police. not being done anywhere. SHTF scenario? remember katrina? i could go on for pages but...

are police necessary? in a rational and just society one could posit the utility of a rational and just legal system with a police component. we have neither,prob haven't for a good while. in our context,they are completely useless and a generally negative factor. there only to protect the ruling class and supply force to keep the people in line. protection of individual life and property are like personal hygiene. ie a personal responsibility. police in this era provide neither and are not required to. unless protecting the dem party or home base of our rulers. fed LE was very active on 1/6. just using myself as an example,i don't need protection from the amish or cartel drug dealers. i don't go in their hood in order to buy their product. if one does need that then you play,you pay. how is the war on drugs by LE at all levels working out?
antifa? they are not coming around here. if they did,i have every confidence that locals grouping together could make that a poor choice of venue.
protect the grid? ok,a use for police. not being done anywhere. SHTF scenario? remember katrina? i could go on for pages but...
What about when they come to your neighborhood? Eons of life in the jungle and winning by attrition rather than farming coffee beans. Great, you don't go to their neighborhood. Wonderful. I also don't go looking for trouble.

Others do. What I am saying though, whether you like cops or not, this event in Shitcago is not good.