• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Chicago Braces For Riots

This may get awkward - when the looters and pallets of bricks get buses in will the police be willing to stop them or are they still under orders not too?

If one of the looters / arsonists does by some chance get arrested- will ol Mud flaps NGO still instantly bail them out - for starting fires at the event that payed for them to be bussed in? Very confusing- please pray for the Blue line for clarity and wisdom .

• Haha
Reactions: BCP and lash
These people, however, do see the rapid onset of the higher price of living. And government screaming at them to buy solar panels to save on their electric bill when they can’t even afford to buy a house isn’t doing anything to mitigate that. People are not that retarded. They are hurting. They will vote to pull their hands away from the hot stove.

I didn't think that most people here understand the power of the counter-narrative which says inflation is over, and that we must save democracy by voting for the candidate that didn't go through the primary process. Stuff like this is highly effective at the lower end of the IQ curve.

There's also those on the other end who understand that Trump has previously called for lower Fed rates and ran trillion-dollar deficits, so it's not like he's rock-solid in this regard.

I like the confidence, but it's not rooted in reality.

The counter narrative doesn’t work when you’re paying $18 for a happy meal at McDonalds. Prices aren’t coming down. People still working two jobs.

The only people voting for Democrats this election are government employees and their wards.

Reactions: ken226
The counter narrative doesn’t work when you’re paying $18 for a happy meal at McDonalds. Prices aren’t coming down. People still working two jobs.

The only people voting for Democrats this election are government employees and their wards.
I wish that were the case.

People are stupid and or mentally-ill. They'd rather sell their Mercedes and wife's Land Rover, get a divorce, lose their $3.5M home and move into an apartment or back with their parents before voting for Trump.

Economy bad, Orange Man real bad.

1724009307799.png

• Haha
Reactions: lash

If this were true, every Democrat and 95% of Republicans would be unemployed.

Well this clears up my earlier speculations- ring of steel around dnc- no care or protection for regular folks in ChiTown - but they will do their job for their pay masters .
I hope the “mostly peaceful” arsonists, looters, and rioters - can still get to the DNC conventioneers to “mostly peaceful” the shit out of them.

Last edited:
100k moonbats, commies, muzzies, trannies, fags, Marxists, Antifa, Bernie Bros, 'wets., Pedos, Disney Management, peter puffers, Hamas, Harvard students, carpet-munchers, "Can't Breathers", mentally-ill, mask-wearers, Karens, Quintuple-vaxxed, Baath-Party, RINO, cock-gobbling, DeNiro fan, Racist, Slave-holding Democrat, Jane-Fonda-Worshipping Hershey Highwaymen.... And their gay boyfriends...

Are going to make '68 look like Romper Room and I totally hope that it will be TV worth watching!

Cheers,

Sirhr
You forgot Shit Stabbers.

These people, however, do see the rapid onset of the higher price of living. And government screaming at them to buy solar panels to save on their electric bill when they can’t even afford to buy a house isn’t doing anything to mitigate that. People are not that retarded. They are hurting. They will vote to pull their hands away from the hot stove.

The government politicians have still experienced enough grift to not be affected financially the way the masses are. They will have their own taxpayer funded PST for this event for sure. We all know how this voting thing is gonna turn out.

I wish that were the case.

People are stupid and or mentally-ill. They'd rather sell their Mercedes and wife's Land Rover, get a divorce, lose their $3.5M home and move into an apartment or back with their parents before voting for Trump.

Economy bad, Orange Man real bad.
I know a couple (both lawyers) who this describes to a tee.

Reactions: TexPatriot

And all people that have been dead for decades..............

100k moonbats, commies, muzzies, trannies, fags, Marxists, Antifa, Bernie Bros, 'wets., Pedos, Disney Management, peter puffers, Hamas, Harvard students, carpet-munchers, "Can't Breathers", mentally-ill, mask-wearers, Karens, Quintuple-vaxxed, Baath-Party, RINO, cock-gobbling, DeNiro fan, Racist, Slave-holding Democrat, Jane-Fonda-Worshipping Hershey Highwaymen.... And their gay boyfriends...

Are going to make '68 look like Romper Room and I totally hope that it will be TV worth watching!

Cheers,

Sirhr
excellent. an exhaustive list of likely attendees. true,it should be fun entertainment. don't do TV,so will follow various posts on here. somebody will put up fun stuff.

Reactions: Lange Carabine
You may have missed the videos earlier this year. The Amish were very pissed off the illegals are being bused in and given free housing, food and a monthly debit card.

The Amish are about 0.1% of the population, so I don't think they'll come into play as a major voting block unless things get pretty close.

Conservatives listen to stuff like this from Kamala and think that she's taking nonsense:

But this is basically the flip side of a Republican talking about the trickle-down effects of a tax cut, and goes over equally as well with the Democratic base. Those that fail to understand this think that Trump should win the general with a 98% margin of victory and thus treat anything less as evidence of fraud. Worse, they cannot propose effective policy solutions that speak to these voters. The 2020 version of Trump got this (anyone remember his "Platinum Plan"). The 2024 version hasn't yet found the same footing and is running out of time.

I didn't think that most people here understand the power of the counter-narrative which says inflation is over, and that we must save democracy by voting for the candidate that didn't go through the primary process

Democrats are running on sex changes for little kids, unlimited immigration from shithole countries and restricting our rights because "hate speech" and half the country will line up to vote for them.

Democrats are running on sex changes for little kids, unlimited immigration from shithole countries and restricting our rights because "hate speech" and half the country will line up to vote for them.
Because Trump represents the core values of America and they hate America. America was based and founded on the strong and brave.

The Left is weak and cowardly. America is the intimidating big guy.

Woah , i taught it was about WIFI and USB charging ports on a bus

You all think Harris and the Dems have no chance in this election but I'm honestly not so sure.

I follow social media accounts of people I knew from high-school and University, and all of the women are canvassing, and voting, for Kamala "so that their daughter's can grow up in a world where a female person of color can be President." Either that, or because of "a woman's right to choose." I guarantee you there are a shocking amount of people whose voting decision starts and stops at one or both of those criteria.

So many of you are resigned to not voting because "ASGC" but whether or not ballot stuffing is real, *those* people ARE voting.

Last edited:
You all think Harris and the Dems have no chance in this election but I'm honestly not so sure.

I follow social media accounts of people I knew from high-school and University, and all of the women are canvassing, and voting, for Kamala "so that their daughter's can grow up in a world where a female person of color can be President." Either that, or because of "a woman's right to choose." I guarantee you there are a shocking amount of people who voting decision starts and stops at one or both of those criteria.

So many of you are resigned to not voting because "ASGC" but whether or not ballot stuffing is real, *those* people ARE voting.

She could easily win.

People on here complain about the democrat messaging but tons of voters are broke, 1-2 paychecks away from being homeless, can't afford healthcare, credit card debt to the moon, meanwhile the company they work for posts record profits and the CEO sleeps in a bed made out of gold.

Democrats aren't going to fix this stuff but they damn sure campaign on it.

Trump needs to pull out a good debate or we're getting Cummguzzla for 8 years. The greatest brown woman to ever be President in the history of Brown Woman Presidents.

Reactions: MJF and 232593
She could easily win.

People on here complain about the democrat messaging but tons of voters are broke, 1-2 paychecks away from being homeless, can't afford healthcare, credit card debt to the moon, meanwhile the company they work for posts record profits and the CEO sleeps in a bed made out of gold.

Trump needs to pull out a good debate or we're getting Cummguzzla for 8 years. The greatest brown woman to ever be President in the history of Brown Woman Presidents.
Those, here or anywhere, disregarding Harris as having " no chance " may be an expression of wishful thinking more than anything else.

She could easily win.

I saw in the memes that you can tell if she is indian or black. Take her to a 7-11. If she tries to manage the store, she is indian.

The funny thing is it’s there own constituents rioting; I thought their own people loved them?

I wonder why you don’t see conservatives out tearing up towns peacefully protesting……oh yeah, it’s because we have jobs. Someone has to work so these losers don’t have to.

Hopefully they burn the whole downtown down.
No doubt if they start fires they will be using job applications as kindling. They sure as hell won't be using them to apply for a job.

Reactions: KYAggie and 232593