• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Chicago Braces For Riots

i will agree re shit show that should be terminated for many reasons. every area is different. in many the police are not able,willing or allowed to do what is needed. can blame that on the system not the individual cop. eg here in mine,if those elements appeared,they could be dealt with. doing that most places gets the person doing it arrested and charged and tried, rittenhouse a prime example. if the absolute right to personal defense of life and property were made #11,then police could be used for other tasks. or,should be required to protect live and property,which would justify their existence. writing speeding tickets and arresting people for drug offenses that lack any element of violence are just power/control moves. the widespread presence of corrupt,sociopathic bullies in blue can in no way be denied. examples are all over as the modern use of cameras has made abundantly clear. no,all examples are NOT documented despite the claim that these are just "rare" events.
the job sucks,is dangerous and is thankless. however,it is NOT in the top 10 or even top 25 dangerous jobs in USA per numerous studies. the claimthat excess force was needed so the cop "can go home safely" is just bullshit. recruitment processes really need a tune up.

Reactions: NoDopes
i will agree re shit show that should be terminated for many reasons. every area is different. in many the police are not able,willing or allowed to do what is needed. can blame that on the system not the individual cop. eg here in mine,if those elements appeared,they could be dealt with. doing that most places gets the person doing it arrested and charged and tried, rittenhouse a prime example. if the absolute right to personal defense of life and property were made #11,then police could be used for other tasks. or,should be required to protect live and property,which would justify their existence. writing speeding tickets and arresting people for drug offenses that lack any element of violence are just power/control moves. the widespread presence of corrupt,sociopathic bullies in blue can in no way be denied. examples are all over as the modern use of cameras has made abundantly clear. no,all examples are NOT documented despite the claim that these are just "rare" events.
the job sucks,is dangerous and is thankless. however,it is NOT in the top 10 or even top 25 dangerous jobs in USA per numerous studies. the claimthat excess force was needed so the cop "can go home safely" is just bullshit. recruitment processes really need a tune up.

You don’t want the police to arrest people for drug offenses? Then you’ll have to hire many, many more to deal with all the other crimes. Because your neighbors won’t do anything to protect the community. And you’ll run out of ammo trying to protect your shit.

You don’t want the police to arrest people for drug offenses? Then you’ll have to hire many, many more to deal with all the other crimes. Because your neighbors won’t do anything to protect the community. And you’ll run out of ammo trying to protect your shit.
don't want cops to arrest people for drug offenses since there should be no such thing. yes,"drug" use causes bad behavior. ever heard of a thing called "drunk driving"? etoh is the most abused,destructive drug out there. but it is a socially enshrined drug. its abuse is hardly enforced. also,THE gateway drug. if society was serious about danger of etoh,there would be a pile of police cars and prob hubers outside of every bar in every town in america every night.
want heroin or meth? go your your local 7-11 and buy it. it is the behavior and actions of a person that should be the issue and punished if harmful to others. ODed? your problem,not the responsibility of "society". can't keep your kids off drugs? might be your parenting is the problem. what is the profit margin on cocaine vs etoh? are you aware of the outcome of the volstead act? many cops are easily corrupted. how many get dirty money from beer and wine vs coke and meth? profit margins make buying cops and pols doable. buying beer requires less crime and degeneracy than buying crack or fentanyl. the rise of and reasons for abuse of all drugs are never going to be slowed by the heroic blue line.
the laws regarding all drugs are totally out of synch. prescription writing power gives the gov total control of "health" care.
the gov has made a propaganda bonanza out of the war on drugs. has allowed (with the patriot act) to waste huge amounts of tax $s,destroy individual liberty almost completely,develop huge intrusive,abusive bureaucracies and buy helos,tanks,AIs etc.
do you really believe that in any serious societal near or full collapse that the police are going to protect anyone but themselves? more likely,add to the destruction and ruin. again,katrina ring a bell?

don't want cops to arrest people for drug offenses since there should be no such thing. yes,"drug" use causes bad behavior. ever heard of a thing called "drunk driving"? etoh is the most abused,destructive drug out there. but it is a socially enshrined drug. its abuse is hardly enforced. also,THE gateway drug. if society was serious about danger of etoh,there would be a pile of police cars and prob hubers outside of every bar in every town in america every night.
want heroin or meth? go your your local 7-11 and buy it. it is the behavior and actions of a person that should be the issue and punished if harmful to others. ODed? your problem,not the responsibility of "society". can't keep your kids off drugs? might be your parenting is the problem. what is the profit margin on cocaine vs etoh? are you aware of the outcome of the volstead act? many cops are easily corrupted. how many get dirty money from beer and wine vs coke and meth? profit margins make buying cops and pols doable. buying beer requires less crime and degeneracy than buying crack or fentanyl. the rise of and reasons for abuse of all drugs are never going to be slowed by the heroic blue line.
the laws regarding all drugs are totally out of synch. prescription writing power gives the gov total control of "health" care.
the gov has made a propaganda bonanza out of the war on drugs. has allowed (with the patriot act) to waste huge amounts of tax $s,destroy individual liberty almost completely,develop huge intrusive,abusive bureaucracies and buy helos,tanks,AIs etc.
do you really believe that in any serious societal near or full collapse that the police are going to protect anyone but themselves? more likely,add to the destruction and ruin. again,katrina ring a bell?

Drugs cause worse behavior than alcohol. If you legalize them you’ll have CA in your front yard. It’s not an issue of having to steal for drugs. It’s an issue of stealing because you’re on drugs or on some drug induced mental illness and you don’t give a fuck. And it’s not limited to stealing. It’s everything. So if you give them free drugs and food and shelter, none of it will stop crime.

current process is working sooo well. lets keep up the good work. and way wrong about what causes worse mental illness & bad behavior and way more of it. not talking about "giving" anyone anything. you have forgotten that prohibition did not work at all and made many things worse.
"insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" of course that effort gives the gov,cops,the courts,the doctors so much more income,control and power,we must keep it up.

It doesn't even take that much work - just ask questions the "correct" way and the vast majority of people will give you the answer that you want. If you ever get a call from a partisan polling service, it's pretty obvious for those in the know but a sucker's trap for the average emotionally-driven voter.

And if it's that easy to get the desired answer during a phone poll, it's hardly any different to get the desired result in the voting booth.

About 22% of voters are under the age of 35, which means they weren't even in middle school when 9/11 happened. They're political babies.
I canvassed door to door for Trump in 2020. I knocked on a meth head's door that was completely gone in paranoia. Holding a shotgun behind the door thinking I was police. Damn near crossed my mind how it's gonna go down if I need to kill this dude with my bare hands. De-escalation works bro...
And you'll never convince me fentanyl or any other substance is worse than meth. I'm no saint and have enjoyed my share of shit, most things can be enjoyed in moderation. But Breaking Bad does a decent job portraying tweakers. I can't imagine fighting a methed out Nazi army on the Eastern front.
This dude was a walking time bomb and lucky to not have been put down like a feral animal.

Last edited:
Funny thing is, while the video makes cops try to be nice so that they don't get chauvin'd, it also shows the shittiness of the antifa. As in, antifa is winning no points.

And all the people here who hate cops, let's pretend there are no cops. Do you have enough bullets? Do you have someone with a backhoe who can scoop up the stinking and rotting bags of meat? And a place to put them?

With antifa and the like, we are not safer without cops. At the same time, the cops are not being allowed to effectively maintain order. This is a shit show.

Yes and yes

My point is there would be all kinds of blood. You zipped right on past my question about enough bullets and a backhoe to shovel the shit because you can't see past your ACAB dogma. I was not defending the cops but if they were not there, someone would have to take on these antifa pukes.

So, step right up, son. How would you solve this.

I'd let them encircle the arena and let them have their way with the 20+ thousand commie leaders and their minions.

What about when they come to your neighborhood? Eons of life in the jungle and winning by attrition rather than farming coffee beans. Great, you don't go to their neighborhood. Wonderful. I also don't go looking for trouble.

Others do. What I am saying though, whether you like cops or not, this event in Shitcago is not good.
Why's it not good?
I think it's funny. The cops were pushing back, arresting those that opposed antifa and now those that they protected have turned on them and they aren't allowed to push back. The real funny part is that the cops are not aware of how they are being used.

Notice the "journalists" wearing brain buckets, much like they would have to do if embedded in a platoon of, let's say, Marine Raiders. In our own country. And they would be stupid to not wear that. In our own country.
While Neutron bombs were still on the drawing board, some conceived usage was much closer to home than admitted. Russia, Russia, Russia, goes back a Long ways,...

Challenge accepted

Drugs cause worse behavior than alcohol. If you legalize them you’ll have CA in your front yard. It’s not an issue of having to steal for drugs. It’s an issue of stealing because you’re on drugs or on some drug induced mental illness and you don’t give a fuck. And it’s not limited to stealing. It’s everything. So if you give them free drugs and food and shelter, none of it will stop crime.
Are you inferring that California was not fucked up before they legalized drugs? Look at what's happening there it's modle for what's happening everywhere. Pay illegals enough they have more spending power than 20% of the country. Let them displace the locals by driving up the cost of housing/living. Empty out the asylums that were wards of the state, and reduce prison populations.

The drug war has funded much more crime than it has prevented. Ending makes just as much sense as ending achohol prohibition. The government and the Karens were never meant to everyone's mommy, telling them how to live.

Thank you - I'd taken a few weeks off and lost track of the current Pit slang.

Speaking of "Amish," (I mean "real" Amish), does anyone know of any significant settlements of Amish in the Fort Morgan/Denver Colorado area? There's this retired railroad worker who posts videos of the Amtrak "California Zephyr" train when it stops in Fort Morgan, twice daily. One often sees a great many "real" Amish (i.e. with hats, bonnets, etc.), embarking/disembarking. Didn't know if there is/was a settlement nearby.

Speaking of "Amish," (I mean "real" Amish), does anyone know of any significant settlements of Amish in the Fort Morgan/Denver Colorado area? There's this retired railroad worker who posts videos of the Amtrak "California Zephyr" train when it stops in Fort Morgan, twice daily. One often sees a great many "real" Amish (i.e. with hats, bonnets, etc.), embarking/disembarking. Didn't know if there is/was a settlement nearby.
Could be Mennonites &/or Amish. Not many of either in Colorado, however about equal populations of both.

current process is working sooo well. lets keep up the good work. and way wrong about what causes worse mental illness & bad behavior and way more of it. not talking about "giving" anyone anything. you have forgotten that prohibition did not work at all and made many things worse.
"insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" of course that effort gives the gov,cops,the courts,the doctors so much more income,control and power,we must keep it up.

I’m not way wrong about alcohol vs hard drugs in regards to mental illness. Dealt with it professionally for 25+ years. Thousands of people. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

Reactions: ken226
I’m not way wrong about alcohol vs hard drugs in regards to mental illness. Dealt with it professionally for 25+ years. Thousands of people. You don’t know what you’re talking about.
You are assuming the drugs are causal in people's mental illness. I don't think they are. You see a lot of people with mental problems get on drugs though. Especially after the state stopped taking care of a lot of them that need daily help.

While Neutron bombs were still on the drawing board, some conceived usage was much closer to home than admitted. Russia, Russia, Russia, goes back a Long ways,...

There was some conspiracy theories about such devices having been used during our invasion and occupation of Iraq in a couple places where things were "too much resistance" and then suddenly everyone was dead.

People who have to take anything kind of stimulant to get thru a day, or life's typical B/S, are on the weak willed side.
Especially a quad shot skinny soy latte venti macciato Hi-lo low froth carmel Ruandan-bean Starbuck.

Those people are total fags.

Sirhr

1724368648357.png

• Haha
Reactions: lash
Is it to late to have a few pallets of bricks delivered to some of the local street corners?
Yeah, they did that in Dallas but most of the protesters in Dallas didn't bother because picking bricks and throwing them is a lot like work. And work is their Kryptonite. That is why I was mostly safe. Where I work is on the west side of town where a lot of work goes on with guys wearing jeans, t-shirts, and work boots.

Try protesting over here and you will find it not as useful or productive as you would hope it would be, if you (in general) were an antifa or BLM person.

FWIW, the guy who owns the business next to us is "amish" and sounds way more redneck and country than I do. It's culture. He comes from working people who bust knuckles to fix up cars.

Could be Mennonites &/or Amish. Not many of either in Colorado, however about equal populations of both.
There is a "pretty big" population in westcliffe. Several guys making a living driving them around, which is funny to me. Their little work arounds make me laugh. Hire guys to run the power tools, drive, etc. There are a couple groups of cat hunters. They pay guys to drive them in and then to drive the atv/sxs and run the gps dog collars that they paid for.

Reactions: Camelfilter
You are assuming the drugs are causal in people's mental illness. I don't think they are. You see a lot of people with mental problems get on drugs though. Especially after the state stopped taking care of a lot of them that need daily help.

Mental illness is caused by many things, drugs included. Some drugs cause the brain to produce dopamine at such an increased level that it eventually leads to the brain not being able to produce it at all. Then they need to be on drugs just to function. Not function normally. Just to function. Some drugs turn certain people into rabid psychopaths instantly.

If you listened to Kennedy’s speech today then you’d understand. One of the causes of drug addiction is excessive vaccination of children, misdiagnosis of mental illness in teens, continuous medication of adults throughout their lives.

We need more nature in our bodies, less chemicals.

what? that cops are useless and likely cause as many problems as they solve? that prohibition didn;t work in the 20s and isn't now despite millions of $ in wasted effort? that etoh is benign compared to other "drugs"? you have an excuse. you are unconscious,unaware,in denial and probably obsessed with a kind of "all we need is spending more $ to militarize the cops" more than they have been already.
LE at all levels has gained huge benefits from your war on drugs enchantment. got more firepower,most graft,more bribes,increased ability to lie and ignore the bill of rights. we just need more of those same things fix it. i'm sure your idea that substance abuse is something that just needs more gov intervention will continue. results are gonna be the same as they are now.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
people with serious mental problems are drawn to opioids because it makes them "comfortably numb" to their turmoil and problems.
when they need a fix, of course there is theft, but also a mentally disturbed person without their demons in check.

i do believe kids are over-medicated. adhd drugs are often prescribed for bad parenting (imho) and of course those shit parents (more often maybe parent) are more than willing to go along with the idea that it isn't their fucking fault.

/not that some kids don't need it...and then we go back to that conversation. why is autism so common now?

what? that cops are useless and likely cause as many problems as they solve? that prohibition didn;t work in the 20s and isn't now despite millions of $ in wasted effort? that etoh is benign compared to other "drugs"? you have an excuse. you are unconscious,unaware,in denial and probably obsessed with a kind of "all we need is spending more $ to militarize the cops" more than they have been already.
LE at all levels has gained huge benefits from your war on drugs enchantment. got more firepower,most graft,more bribes,increased ability to lie and ignore the bill of rights. we just need more of those same things fix it. i'm sure your idea that substance abuse is something that just needs more gov intervention will continue. results are gonna be the same as they are now.

OK, make everything legal but you have to take them all in and be responsible for what they do. Should be a breeze.

You are already responsible for paying for them and for the war. Pretty sure there wouldn't be a ton of new druggies just because its legal. The taxes generated off the sales could pay for the rehab instead of all the money going to the cartels and you get to pay for the problems anyway. Farmers could get fair price for product instead of it being slave labor, legit jobs created, etc. Keeping it in the black market is only making cartels stronger.