• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes Clockwise turrets

I bought a PMII from Euro Optic during the current sale they have going. I also have a 18" 6.5 creed AR-10 that will need an optic soon so I was looking to see if there was any other options with the CW turrets at a lower price point. They will be my only exposed turret scopes. For the sake of continuity, I'd like them both to spin the same direction.

The CW options are really limited to some of the European scopes. The good news for a buyer is that the CW scopes are a much tougher sell since CCW is more desirable since it’s what most people use and are used to so there are deals to be had some on the used market.

Surf the classifieds on here, you can often find them cheap. I’ve seen Hensoldts sell for as low as $1500. I think Euro Optic had some closeout sale going on some of them too but they may be gone by now. There was also a CW S&B 3-12 on the classifieds the other day for a really good price, that’s about a perfect gas gun optic.

Just make sure you get a deal because if you ever go to sell it you can pretty much guarantee getting 20-30% less than you would on a CCW model and it taking a while to sell.

The 3-12 S&B would be perfect for this particular rifle and if I happen to have the funds when a good deal comes along that's probably what I'll go with. I was just curious what options were out there.