• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes Comparative Review of NF ATACR 7-35 vs Razor Gen II 4.5-27 and S+B PMii

Right now you can get a Razor G2 at sportoptics.com (one of our sponsors) for $2199.00 with free shipping. I got my second Razor AMG today from them at the same price.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I own a few ATACR F1 5-25x56 and love them. The ocular issue isn't really a issue when you just pull the cap off and toss it in a bag during shooting. Also the design is for robustness. I have owned the Khales 624I gen III and loved it but didn't like the reticle. I believe when you are in this price point it becomes subjective to the shooters eyes. When I looked through a Vortex it looks like it has a blue tint to it but my buddy says it's like HD. I shot his rifle for 3 day but just didn't like it. I have never sent a NF back for warranty. I think the best thing to do is buy it and try it, if it works great if not sell it and buy another one and try it. You may eat 50-150.00 to demo it but at least you can speak from experience.

Reactions: Bigrederic