• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Criminal Justice Reform Is Working

Do you believe it?

• Yes, I’m a democrat!

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • No, democrats are lying.

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • I don’t know, Chuck Norris lives in the neighborhood.

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
I have been lucky my 71 years [50 years of home ownership] I was able the read the tea leaves and sell before my neighborhood went hood ,it allowed me a profits in sales . The term has been called white flight, hopefully I chose well and my last move will be by hearse .

Not arresting those that commit a crime also helps. Nothing on the books and in the stats if you don't make an arrest and convict. Problem solved
they don't even report when they do arrest someone. Official states are all fake now.
That’s not how NIBRS violent crime stats work. It’s based on reported criminal activity, not investigative solve rate.

NIBRS has two categories; Group A and Group B Offenses. Only Group B is reported for arrests only (DUIs, disorderly conduct, forgery, criminal trespass, etc). Group A (all violent crime) is based on report generation. Basically, if a report of a violent crime is generated and the agency is complying with FBI reporting requirements (which admittedly is a problem in some larger agencies), that incident is included in the crime stats.

Wiki info for your perusal;

Edited to add; don’t read this to mean I’m happy with the NIBRS reporting system. It has a lot of problems, but the ones mentioned above are not one of them.

Had the discussion about "violent crime is down" with someone yesterday.
Yeah of course, cuz there's no need to rob someone and risk getting beaten-stabbed-shot, when you can just go into a store, fill up a shopping cart with stuff and walk out and nothing happens.

I'd hazard a guess that robbery related violet crime is down, while random acts of violence (not related to theft) are up.

Crime rates in cities are 100% dependant on local policing and what kind of prosecutor is in charge. The worst Soros prosecutors are now gone, and many of the ones still in have had to start doing their jobs because their approval rating is in the toilette. THAT is what makes a difference.

Excellent point.

Had the discussion about "violent crime is down" with someone yesterday.
Yeah of course, cuz there's no need to rob someone and risk getting beaten-stabbed-shot, when you can just go into a store, fill up a shopping cart with stuff and walk out and nothing happens.

I'd hazard a guess that robbery related violet crime is down, while random acts of violence (not related to theft) are up.

Another excellent point.

In California they have threatened to criminally charge businesses who report to much crime or shoplifting in their stores or businesses. They refuse to accept reports for rape, assault and car jacking, thus lowering the "crime rates". With this plan, the number of reported crimes will drop.

And that’s why that city attorney is going to get hammered in the next couple months.

That’s not how NIBRS violent crime stats work. It’s based on reported criminal activity, not investigative solve rate.

NIBRS has two categories; Group A and Group B Offenses. Only Group B is reported for arrests only (DUIs, disorderly conduct, forgery, criminal trespass, etc). Group A (all violent crime) is based on report generation. Basically, if a report of a violent crime is generated and the agency is complying with FBI reporting requirements (which admittedly is a problem in some larger agencies), that incident is included in the crime stats.

Wiki info for your perusal;

Edited to add; don’t read this to mean I’m happy with the NIBRS reporting system. It has a lot of problems, but the ones mentioned above are not one of them.
Your missing both points entirely...

If police don't arrest a criminal... there's NOTHING to report. It wouldn't be in that federal database.
If police arrest but don't report it to the federal database... it won't be in the federal database. It's well know, this is a widespread issue.. Not just a couple big cities.
If they do arrest... and do report... a large number of blacks and Hispanics are reported as White...

The crime rates are whatever those in charge want them to be. Cant hide murder perse, but go do some research about how many cities arent reporting crime stats to the fed. Many excuses like system upgrades, "lost" data, etc.

If anyone thinks crime is actually down overall they have lost their damn minds lol....

Violent crime is not down, it is being reported less. If there is anyone on duty to even take a report.

This is fake news for the pure purpose of contradicting Trump. I don't worship Trump, I have never liked him but I liked what he did in office.

And they demons are single-mindedly determined to stop him at all costs with this throw spaghetti at the wall and see what sticks type of lying.

No, really, the reporter does not care if you can prove this report wrong with a few clicks. He or she will continue with the next lie as if you never said anything.

Reactions: BCP
And they demons are single-mindedly determined to stop him at all costs with this throw spaghetti at the wall and see what sticks type of lying.

This right here.

The Democrat party and Media really are demonic. It's the only explanation for all the gender-bender shit they do, flooding America with third world trash, why they want to get rid of free speech, crazy prison sentences for Jan6 people while the Democrat rent-a-mobs go free. It's all Satan.

Reactions: Ronws
So the Democratic voters in CA pass a law that makes it a misdemeanor to steal anything worth less than $950. The state turns into a giant three ring circus of retail theft; all the while Democratic politicians tell everyone to stop blowing things out of proportion.

My money says Governor Hair Gel is going to announce some half baked fix that won't work but will let him try to weasel his way out of being called the man who watched California burn when he runs for President in 2028.

I can’t find the text of the bills online. But I heard on the radio it includes protections against prosecution of retailers who report thefts. The Sacramento city attorney must be pissed.

Reactions: BCP
I can’t find the text of the bills online. But I heard on the radio it includes protections against prosecution of retailers who report thefts. The Sacramento city attorney must be pissed.
Imagine, having to pass a law to prevent a DA from harassing people for reporting crime...

A few years ago I heard the phrase "Clown World", now California is living it every day.