• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

David Hogg discovers the Bill of Rights

fuck his first amendment rights, he didnt give a shit about any other rights, this is what happens when you dont respect the constitution.....if its alright to trample 1 right, its alright to trample them all......reap what you sow bitch.

this kid is getting easier and easier to hate every day.

Hoggs words......

"It’s unnecessary, it’s embarrassing for a lot of the students and it makes them feel isolated and separated from the rest of American school culture where they’re having essentially their First Amendment rights infringed upon because they can’t freely wear whatever backpack they want regardless of what it is," Hogg continued. "It has to be a clear backpack. What we should have is just more policies that make sure that these students are feeling safe and secure in their schools and not like they’re being fought against like it’s a prison.”

and a Gun owners thoughts....

"It’s unnecessary, it’s embarrassing for a lot of gunowners and it makes them feel isolated and separated from the rest of free American culture where they’re having essentially their Second Amendment rights infringed upon because they can’t freely own whatever firearm they want regardless of what it is," Law Abiding Man continued. "It has to be a non scary gun. What we should have is just more policies that make sure that gunowners are feeling safe and secure in their freedoms and not like they’re being fought against like it’s a totalitarian state.”

Hoggs words......

"It’s unnecessary, it’s embarrassing for a lot of the students and it makes them feel isolated and separated from the rest of American school culture where they’re having essentially their First Amendment rights infringed upon because they can’t freely wear whatever backpack they want regardless of what it is," Hogg continued. "It has to be a clear backpack. What we should have is just more policies that make sure that these students are feeling safe and secure in their schools and not like they’re being fought against like it’s a prison.”

"It’s unnecessary, it’s embarrassing for a lot of gunowners and it makes them feel isolated and separated from the rest of free American culture where they’re having essentially their Second Amendment rights infringed upon because they can’t freely own whatever firearm they want regardless of what it is," Law Abiding Man continued. "It has to be a non scary gun. What we should have is just more policies that make sure that gunowners are feeling safe and secure in their freedoms and not like they’re being fought against like it’s a totalitarian state.”
Great anology.
Alas, cast not your pearls before the swine as they will trample them and rend you.

R

Reactions: bohem
The backpack shit these days is ridiculous.

Friggen schools dont even have textbooks anymore the packs are usually full of useless non school essential shit.

Reactions: Snipe260
I hope they make the teachers and the all the staff use clear through bags, briefcases etc as well...... hey you never know ,,,,,,,rather be safe than sorry
serves them right as well for putting their failure students out on display to push an agenda none of them have a clue about. The parents should sue the shit out of that school district for what those kids were put up to do. there was little to no "adult" presence and quite frankly I doubt the "qualifications" of the people in charge.

David Hogg needs to go back to sucking his mom's penis, he will definitely get more out it to satisfy his whiny mouth... just another opinion on this little fucktard.

Reactions: Bender
I'm sure he has ARMED guards following him around everywhere.

I wonder if their deployment kits are clear plastic?

Here is an idea see through clothes.

I dread the pointing laughing and the gesturing with thumb and forefinger close together indicating "tiny" if this ever happens but if it ensures security at the expense of a little dignity and freedom who wouldnt be in?

Last edited:
Children in School do not have the same rights as adults.
The U.S. Supreme Court found that public school students do not automatically have the same First Amendment rights of adults outside the school and that the school is not a forum for public expression like traditional public forums. The Court also found that the school had an interest in protecting the the students.

Reactions: Geno C.
Why would they not have the same rights? I don’t see that restriction anywhere in the first amendment. The supremes fucking up anotyher right to drive a wedge to use as government power over the citizenry. Also acts as a conditioning tool to make a mailable populace.

If Mr Hogg actually knew about the Constitution he would argue his 4th Amendment is being violated but being a dip shit.............

The Supreme Court has also made clear that students do not enjoy the full extent of First Amendment rights that adults do. In several decisions, the Supreme Court has balanced the free speech rights of students against the legitimate need of school officials to maintain a safe, functional, and productive educational environment. After all, a school is not a public square where people come and go at will and are allowed, in general, to speak freely. A school has a particular mission—to educate students—and the First Amendment allows schools to institute policies and rules that promote that mission, even at the cost of a reasonable limitation on student expression.

Under the Supreme Court’s decisions, a school may not interfere with a student’s right of free expression unless that speech:

• will “materially and substantially disrupt” the school environment
  • is done in a manner that is lewd or vulgar
  • is presented as if endorsed by the school, or
  • promotes illegal drug use.

The Supreme Court has also made clear....A school has a particular mission—to INDOCTRINATE students—and the First Amendment allows schools to institute policies and rules that promote that mission, even at the cost of a reasonable limitation on student expression.

Here fixed that mission statement for you.

Reactions: Geno C. and Bender
There is no Constitutional requirement for schools at all, they are not a delegated responsibility in our Constitution so there is no actual basis for the SCOTUS to even hear this case. No Standing. Basically what happens at school is none of their business.

Secondly the 1st amendment is very clear needs no interpretation. Have you noticed that the SCOTUS always rules in favor of restrictions and never clears a restriction of rifghts in their eyes completely. The y like any other government entity seek to grow their power and influence. Our government has been weaponized against us and our freedoms.

Hoggs words......

Dude, you fucking nailed it.

FB_IMG_1521968039181.jpg

Talking to a man at the range yesterday.

Very detail oriented shooter. Described himself as liberal. Educated engineer that has govt contract experience with DOD. Educator. Shooting instructor.

Worried about the future.

Trains kids in Olympic air gun. Explains it's one of the most disciplined sports out there, muscle memory excercises are brutal. Typical excercise is to have kids remain statue still at ten minute intervals to build discipline, muscle control.

Anyway since this latst shit started kids have been getting bullied about their firearms interests.

One girl dropped out, is gaining weight, seems depressed.

During the walkouts kids were told by parents didn't have to participate but probably easier if they did.

When time came kids that didn't want to participate were told they have to.

So when David Hogg says it's not about taking guns from people he is being truthful, they want your air guns too.

So much for allowing the Second is for sport only.

What is more pure sport than Olympic air pistol?

Reactions: Bender
“The NRA could have not produced a better recruiter.“

Someone posted this comment on one of the articles. I think it’s a good point. Little fucking puke angry scumbag pumping his fist like goebbels or even hitler.

Another Pick-and-Choose Liberal.

Stupid little Cuck. He's parroting propaganda, with Bloomberg's arm shoved squarely up his butt. His support of the Constitution and BOR encompasses only as much as what favors of his particular slant. The other inconvenient truths fail to meet with his approval and are ignored., or worse, deliberately undermined. When he gets to where he's aiming to go, he's probably not going to like it very much.

Too bad, so sad.

As I am led to understand, this wide mouthed victim wasn't even present at school that day, only running in to get what he could on camera afterward. But the captive press and Bloomberg's Everytown movement are already working hard to bury that. They are 'Helping" to organize and guide the Parkland student activism. No bias here, oh, no...

Reminds me of a guy in one of my Scoutmaster Wood Badge Training classes. The context is that of being out in the woods on a Scout camping trip, only the learners assume the role of the kids, and the Instructors assume the role of adult leaders, but will only respond to a precise and direct question. This response was, "Gee wouldn't it be great if we could just get rid of all the kids...".

It took us all a moment to realize this mental giant was serious.

People above me chose to give him a pass for the course. Shortly thereafter, I stopped participating in Scoutmaster Training, the folks up top were gradually shifting Scouts further and further Left, and I would have none of it. My response was to give my own Troop's senior scouts Cornerstone Scoutmaster Basic Training. Thereafter, they ran the greater part of the Troop program, as they could and should have.

There is a philosophical value called "Scout Spirit", which is part of the evaluations for promotion. It got redefined as an attendance requirement. Eventually, promotions become indistinguishable from participation trophies. I was soon absent from the Scouting program completely.

An assault on any of the enumerated rights is an assault on all of them.

Greg

Last edited:
He doesn't have to worry about any more school shootings after more schools implement this newly discovered school shooter defense weapon. I'm sure you will agree that this is the answer and I for one can't figure out for the life of me why someone didn't think of it sooner.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ents-to-throw-at-them/?utm_term=.7818dc42167c

That kid is a dumb ass trying to sound and look intelligent, it's just not working for me.

Reactions: demolitionman
He doesn't have to worry about any more school shootings after more schools implement this newly discovered school shooter defense weapon. I'm sure you will agree that this is the answer and I for one can't figure out for the life of me why someone didn't think of it sooner.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ents-to-throw-at-them/?utm_term=.7818dc42167c

That kid is a dumb ass trying to sound and look intelligent, it's just not working for me.
This is priceless.Love it.The sarcasm is spot on. Great great great.

The old saying was "bring a knife to a gunfight". Now it's "bring sticks and stones to a gunfight". This superintendent should be laughed out of his job

David Hogg line of thinking, cut David cut !!
2018032695102456.png

Gun violence deaths 33,000 in 2017.
Rapes 209,000 in 2017.
Using their propaganda sources.... cut David cut....

Last edited:
This is why we need to tie gun control bills to "speech control" and "privacy control" bills - so they can't stomach their own propaganda. How can you vehemently support limiting one facet of the constitution and praise the others simultaneously? These sheep scream for freedom of speech and protection from the police but want to use both to browbeat their opponents!

This little shit stain has gone unchallenged since he started opening his big fucking mouth. Nothing but lies and slander out of this poor traumatized individual. Yeah, looks like he's all broken up over 17 of his classmates getting shot to death. It only took him a few days to become one of the biggest opportunists we've ever seen.

This little shit stain has gone unchallenged since he started opening his big fucking mouth. Nothing but lies and slander out of this poor traumatized individual. Yeah, looks like he's all broken up over 17 of his classmates getting shot to death. It only took him a few days to become one of the biggest opportunists we've ever seen.

Yeah I don't believe he all that upset 17 students were killed. I'd put money he wasn't very popular and or was picked on and this is his way of obtaining a safe space and getting notoriety he would never get in life on his own.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
There are a few things I find amusing about this. First is that he doesn't see the irony about having one right trampled, and how that may make people who care about another right feel. Second is that he is so stupid he hasn't yet figured out he can have a clear backpack, and just put whatever he doesn't want seen inside the pack into a paper bag or some other method of concealing it within the clear pack.