• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

debate winner

Trump didn't do that well in the debate, I'll say it. It doesn't change anything. Nobody who watched the debate was honestly watching it because they didn't know who they were voting for. The questions were designed to allow her to shine, undoubtedly she had them in advance and time to create answers, and they worked in sneaky ways to attack Trump. She looked sharper than she ever had, so they must be giving her Joe's go juice. She lied every time she opened her mouth, and the moderators never once called her on any of it, but they called out Trump for something that was absolutely true and well documented..

So, basically what we should have expected given the venue..

Trump did as well as could be done in a 3 vs 1 confrontation.

He told the truth against a wall of lies and projections.

She wants to do it again because it worked for her. Remember, she's a former prosecutor, a trained, professional liar that will say anything she can get away with to win her case and get a conviction.

Here is how we know people are fucking idiots. When they think Kamaltoe won any debate points by arguing that the positions she has held since last Thursday are her genuine beliefs.

Why not just admit you will vote for her? Trump debated three people on a rigged stage and did it for 90 minutes with no help. They fucking lied. They obstructed him and they failed even once to call out her obvious lies and distortions.

She literally reversed twenty years of far left communist positions, how fucking stupid are people who vote for her.

And BTW, I own a gun, does not mean you support the 2nd amendment. Her family also owned slaves. Does that mean she supports slavery?

He won

1726065492261.png

He gets to be president for the 4th time.

It appears to me that that all the liberal media claims Harris won, and the conservative media (Newsmax, etc.) claim Trump won... as expected, really. Although Rick Santorum (on Newsmax) appeared to be at odds with several of the Newsmax pundits like Rob Schmidt... Santorum giving the edge to Harris as far as the debate goes. He got hammered by the other Newsmax folks during the "post game" show.

Although, it is interesting that Harris wants a 2nd debate. Why did she ask for that, if her side is claiming she won this one? And if they do agree to a 2nd debate, will they approve Newsmax as the moderators? I think not. I think everyone agreed that the mods really screwed over Trump fact checking him all over and not Harris one bit. Maybe that might work to Trump's advantage if he uses that during the "negotiations" for a 2nd debate.

We'll see. Honestly, I think the election is going to come down to how bad the dems can cheat by stuffing the ballot boxes, etc. etc. in the swing states.

I think Harris is a cock sucking road whore moron that screwed her way to the top
and even I could see she 'won' the debate

'Winning' was not about her being honest and truthful and showing Americans that she had a plan to fix anything

'Winning' was her looking like a different person than we have seen from her previously

She must have had some acting lessons and some hard core training or what we saw was AI and a body double.
The Harris of last night looked like a different person, mission accomplished.

Trump didn't do that well in the debate, I'll say it. It doesn't change anything. Nobody who watched the debate was honestly watching it because they didn't know who they were voting for. The questions were designed to allow her to shine, undoubtedly she had them in advance and time to create answers, and they worked in sneaky ways to attack Trump. She looked sharper than she ever had, so they must be giving her Joe's go juice. She lied every time she opened her mouth, and the moderators never once called her on any of it, but they called out Trump for something that was absolutely true and well documented..

So, basically what we should have expected given the venue..

Same here.

It was very disappointing that Trump was unable to argue even basic things. Gun control (she's going to take all your guns!). He could have pointed to her platform saying she will ban assault weapons, to her statements saying she will take executive action if Congress does not act within 100 days, and then to her support for Australian style confiscation that she claims now, recently, she no longer supports.

But did he?

Sigh, no.

Partial birth abortion, he was completely unable to articulate his position. Roe v. Wade, she said she wants to return it. This is an open wide door to talk about the Constitution and the importance of federal judges who rule in accordance with the Constitution and how the next four years will have judges appointed who follow the Constitution OR . . . judges who act as a partisan and make up the law, destroying the Constitution in the process.

But did he?

Sigh, no.

Frustrating and disappointing.

All of his responses were like reading inarticulate, rambling, repetitive social media posts.

Harris did poorly, too, but Trump made her look better by his absolute failure to debate.

Same here.

It was very disappointing that Trump was unable to argue even basic things. Gun control (she's going to take all your guns!). He could have pointed to her platform saying she will ban assault weapons, to her statements saying she will take executive action if Congress does not act within 100 days, and then to her support for Australian style confiscation that she claims now, recently, she no longer supports.

But did he?

Sigh, no.

Partial birth abortion, he was completely unable to articulate his position. Roe v. Wade, she said she wants to return it. This is an open wide door to talk about the Constitution and the importance of federal judges who rule in accordance with the Constitution and how the next four years will have judges appointed who follow the Constitution OR . . . judges who act as a partisan and make up the law, destroying the Constitution in the process.

But did he?

Sigh, no.

All of his responses were like reading inarticulate, rambling, repetitive social media posts.

Harris did poorly, too, but Trump made her look better by his absolute failure to debate.
Accurate.

I didn't watch because I already knew Trump wasn't going to get a fair, neutral debate, and that Horris would be "helped" by ABC.
They did help her some, but it was not as bad as one might think.

They had some surprisingly good questions.

“Vice President Harris, in your last run for president, you said you wanted to ban fracking. Now you don’t. You wanted mandatory government buyback programs for assault weapons. Now your campaign says you don’t. You supported decriminalizing border crossings. Now you’re taking a harder line. I know you say that your values have not changed. So then why have so many of your policy positions changed?”

I could not have asked somebody from the Trump campaign to write a better question.

And her answer was not very good at all and dodged most of the substance.

Another thing that whore did was put on a cackle show whenever Trump spoke, laughing, shaking her head and making faces.

She put on a real animated show, with her thick, oily, loose skin bullneck. An insolent street whore contemptuously laughing at a prosecutor as he laid out the charges against her.

They used the split screen just for that. It's an old Biden tactic of laughing and shaking his head.

Last edited:
At least since that fat cow Candy Crowley torpedoed idiot Romney in his debate with o'bammy, I've said GOP candidates should refuse to debate because the dems and legacy media complex guarantee a rigged event in favor of the dem candidates. That's just reality.

Same here.

But did he?

Sigh, no.

But did he?

Sigh, no.

yeah, i didn't watch most of it, but he could have done better.
when she talked about lack of affordable housing, he should have asked her what she is doing to house 20 million migrants currently living in hotels and shelters. they will compete for housing with the poorest americans.

I'm sure she had piped in counseling. But she could wear Boze Headphones and noone on Team Trump would do anything to prevent it. You can forget using scramblers. Biden wore earbuds in all their debates.

I love the man but it's shit like that that frustrates me about Pres. Trump.

I missed the beginning, so maybe I missed something. But I have to say, I don't agree with all this analysis saying Trump didn't do well. I actually thought he did a great job, especially considering how biased the moderators were.

The lies she was allowed to tell were disgusting. The coup-de-gras was when she accused Trump of using race to divide the country. Give me a fricken break, the Democrats OWN the practice of dividing people into groups.

There is no question who was telling the truth on that stage, Trump had the truth on his side on every question. Every one of the supposed "fact check" hit jobs that ABC unleashed on Trump were false. Even when David Muir interjected that there were no states in America where killing a baby was allowed after birth, I was screaming at the TV because that isn't what Trump said! He said the governors of those states were FOR those policies, highlighting how extreme the Democrats are on abortion. Is only not legal in any state because Republicans have prevented it.

I thought his answer about Ukraine was great when he pointed out she was there to negotiate, and 3 days later Putin invaded. I would have gone even further. Her plodding around Europe saying Ukraine will be a NATO country directly contributed to Putin deciding to start that war.

His best moment was his closing statement. He absolutely crushed her with his closing statement. I would have liked to see him hit her harder during the debate on being a sitting vice president, what is she waiting for?

I'm sure she had piped in counseling. But she could wear Boze Headphones and noone on Team Trump would do anything to prevent it. You can forget using scramblers. Biden wore earbuds in all their debates.

I love the man but it's shit like that that frustrates me about Pres. Trump.
It’s almost like there is a lot more show than substance from the “conservative” side too. Politicians debating feels like I’m watching pro wrestling.

Same here.

But did he?

Sigh, no.

But did he?

Sigh, no.

I thought he got out of it OK all things considered. Saying he fucked up the abortion question is bullshit since the moderators “fact checked” him when he was in fact correct.

They let Harris say all sorts of talking points while cutting Trump off. The part where she said trump would weaponize the DOJ was ironic since they are doing it to him right now. And then he starts responding & the moderators tell him “we have other things to talk about”.

I expected it to be biased but holy fuck.

I missed the beginning, so maybe I missed something. But I have to say, I don't agree with all this analysis saying Trump didn't do well. I actually thought he did a great job, especially considering how biased the moderators were.

The lies she was allowed to tell were disgusting. The coup-de-gras was when she accused Trump of using race to divide the country. Give me a fricken break, the Democrats OWN the practice of dividing people into groups.

There is no question who was telling the truth on that stage, Trump had the truth on his side on every question. Every one of the supposed "fact check" hit jobs that ABC unleashed on Trump were false. Even when David Muir interjected that there were no states in America where killing a baby was allowed after birth, I was screaming at the TV because that isn't what Trump said! He said the governors of those states were FOR those policies, highlighting how extreme the Democrats are on abortion. Is only not legal in any state because Republicans have prevented it.

I thought his answer about Ukraine was great when he pointed out she was there to negotiate, and 3 days later Putin invaded. I would have gone even further. Her plodding around Europe saying Ukraine will be a NATO country directly contributed to Putin deciding to start that war.

His best moment was his closing statement. He absolutely crushed her with his closing statement. I would have liked to see him hit her harder during the debate on being a sitting vice president, what is she waiting for?
We're not saying Trump didn't do well- we're saying he agreed to what we all knew would be a rigged, "no-win scenario" debate. And that's what happened. She didn't need to win, the Dem media complex just needed to make her look a little better than Biden looked a few months ago, and they pulled it off. It was a very low bar she had to clear, and they made sure she did, that cum sucking road whore.

The media is trying to spin on how poorly Trump did in the debate and how overwhelming Harris did, yet I’m watching “The Faulkner Focus” on Fox and they’re showing graphs of different voters in real time on a bunch of the issues, and overwhelmingly, independent voters were flowing with Trump vs Harris. And I hope it plays out like that in the real election.

Her whole plan was, when they asked her a question to answer that she couldn’t answer, to deflect and try, and successfully so, to bait trump and talk about something entirely different. Trump, foolishly, took the bait and wasted valuable time where he could have just repeatedly framed the economy, immigration, her lack of true policies, other than saying, “I have a policy” with no actual details of what that plan is and how they’ll accomplish it, and reinforcing the fact you’ve been in office for 3 1/2 years, and you have done none of this.

I look at her performance kind of a rehearsed campaign speech with no real personal attachment, almost like you’re watching an actor. Trump, right, wrong or indifferent, atleast doesn’t come across on most things as rehearsed garden variety answers.

I thought he got out of it OK all things considered. Saying he fucked up the abortion question is bullshit since the moderators “fact checked” him when he was in fact correct.

They let Harris say all sorts of talking points while cutting Trump off. The part where she said trump would weaponize the DOJ was ironic since they are doing it to him right now. And then he starts responding & the moderators tell him “we have other things to talk about”.

I expected it to be biased but holy fuck.
Well their tactic carried over from the Biden years has always been to throw a wall of baseless lies at Trump, accusing him of what they are and Trump has to use his two minutes to defend himself from those lies otherwise the lies stick.

Cumala Harris projecting the claim Trump just quit in Afghanistan when it was Biden that cut and ran, leaving billions of dollars of weapons on the field in the most disgraceful withdrawl in U.S. history makes me realize why pimps beat their whores.

Last edited:
It appears to me that that all the liberal media claims Harris won, and the conservative media (Newsmax, etc.) claim Trump won... as expected, really. Although Rick Santorum (on Newsmax) appeared to be at odds with several of the Newsmax pundits like Rob Schmidt... Santorum giving the edge to Harris as far as the debate goes. He got hammered by the other Newsmax folks during the "post game" show.

Although, it is interesting that Harris wants a 2nd debate. Why did she ask for that, if her side is claiming she won this one? And if they do agree to a 2nd debate, will they approve Newsmax as the moderators? I think not. I think everyone agreed that the mods really screwed over Trump fact checking him all over and not Harris one bit. Maybe that might work to Trump's advantage if he uses that during the "negotiations" for a 2nd debate.

We'll see. Honestly, I think the election is going to come down to how bad the dems can cheat by stuffing the ballot boxes, etc. etc. in the swing states.

I said the same thing about Newsmax getting a debate, but the left doesn’t want to give any more credence to another news media source because it could potentially take more people away from the controlled state run media.

Reactions: Milf Dots
I'll say it: Trump needs to calm down and get professional. What I saw last night was not. She was throwing insults that were designed to get him riled up and it worked. He has to be more mature than that. He failed to mention things he should have. If you noticed, it wasn't just that she put out Biden's policy, it was also that she was trying to bring Obama's "hope and change" back. He should have called her on that Marxist quote about being unburdened by the past so we can look forward as well.

He did well against three people for not being prepared, I will grant that. He should have prepped harder and he should have known that the gang would be against him; they always are. At the same time, the lies she told are great campaign ad fodder.

It has to be remembered that the short-term memory types remember their emotions, but quickly forget facts. Those are the ones Trump needed to convince. I don't think he did that. If I was part of his debate prep team I would have killed a bottle of Tequila afterward in my hotel room alone.

I'll say it: Trump needs to calm down and get professional. What I saw last night was not. She was throwing insults that were designed to get him riled up and it worked. He has to be more mature than that. He failed to mention things he should have. If you noticed, it wasn't just that she put out Biden's policy, it was also that she was trying to bring Obama's "hope and change" back. He should have called her on that Marxist quote about being unburdened by the past so we can look forward as well.

He did well against three people for not being prepared, I will grant that. He should have prepped harder and he should have known that the gang would be against him; they always are. At the same time, the lies she told are great campaign ad fodder.

It has to be remembered that the short-term memory types remember their emotions, but quickly forget facts. Those are the ones Trump needed to convince. I don't think he did that. If I was part of his debate prep team I would have killed a bottle of Tequila afterward in my hotel room alone.
I disagree, I didn't think he was riled at all. I think if he had been "calmer" it could have come off as tired, or older, or less energetic than Kamala. Objectively, I think he struck the perfect balance on his energy level, especially when they are tossing lie after lie in his face.

When he debated Biden in 2020, I thought he looked like a bully. I hated that debate. I say that to illustrate that I'm not afraid to call a bad performance when I see one. Last night I liked what I saw. There were things he could have hammered her harder on, but overall he did well. I would have liked to see him body her on Afghanistan withdrawal. She deserves to be fired for that alone.

I absolutely loved his point that nobody ever gets fired in the Biden administration.

Same here.

But did he?

Sigh, no.

Trump was constantly on the defensive instead of being on the offensive but it was set up that way.
When when she mentioned he would destroy the Constitution, he should've brought up their censorship of free speech through big tech, assault weapons ban destroying second Constitution, destruction of fourth amendment and due process.

Trump absolutely faceplanted , vain fuck fell for every trap Kamala laid out like a 3year old.
Looked like Trump did not prepare much for the debate as he was crashing and burning on realy simple shit. Tulsi would have smoked Kamala raw given same setup. He is really vain as fuck .

Like Rogan said Trump loosing is very real posibility.

Last edited:
The only reason anyone is saying Trump made her look better, is simple. She flipped on almost every single policy she believes in, and she lied almost every single time she spoke. Trump HAD to counter with the truth, there's no debating a lie without countering with the truth. That's all he could do, especially to inform those on the fence, that what she was saying was not true.

Trump absolutely faceplanted , vain fuck fell for every trap Kamala laid out like a 3year old.
Looked like Trump did not prepare much for the debate as he was crashing and burning on realy simple shit. Tulsi would have smoked Kamala raw given same setup. He is really vain as fuck .

Like Rogan said Trump loosing is very real posibility.
Can you give an example? I just didnt see that.

Reactions: ken226
Your last sentence is exactly what Trump should have said in the debate. Did he say it?

Yes several times he said "Kamala says she'll do X Y Z yet over the last four years she hasn't even tried" type of stuff people just aren't paying attention. I think that was his closing statement tbh.