• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

debate winner

People are so Blind its right in front of you if you pay attention

GXZri8SWwAEVIuE.jpeg

Jesus you're old :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

From a fellow old bastard who also remembers when.

From one "Boomer" to another! :ROFLMAO:

Now, if you really want to talk "old," and "politics," and "Religion" (all the stuff going on here), I offer this. My first freshman roommate in Undergrad school had the original vinyl for this. Now it's in Public Domain on YouTube. It's a narrative written by three writers but narrated by Orson Wells called, "The Begatting of the President." Basically, it's a satirical review of National Political and Presidential events of the 1960's, starting with LBJ and ending with Nixon's first 100 days in office (all Pre-Watergate which makes it even more interesting). And it's done in "Biblical" language, quotes and references. Listen to it once, completely, then go back and then listen with pauses to get all the intricate references. Be interesting to see how many you get on your own. But I'll help you with the others if you can't get them.

Last edited:
Well 6 pages of opines and i think there was no big winner or loser . Trump failed to drive a stake through her heart but at least he didn't say " kamel you ignorant slut" . Kamel surprised many with her presentation and did not cackle . I believe trump will win based on the brandon n crews record and i also think it will not be close . Of course all bets are off if those nato idiots goad putin into ww3

gook is korean

Well, it started there, for sure. But it morphed over to the Vietnamese rather quickly. Along with "Dink," "Slope,""zipperhead" (or "Zips") and "Slant-eye."

In most of the modern day Viet-Nam war movies (Platoon, Apocolypse Now, Full Metal Jacket, etc.) you will find the NVA and VC referred to by those epithets.

Well, it started there, for sure. But it morphed over to the Vietnamese rather quickly. Along with "Dink," "Slope,""zipperhead" (or "Zips") and "Slant-eye."

In most of the modern day Viet-Nam war movies (Platoon, Apocolypse Now, Full Metal Jacket, etc.) you will find the NVA and VC referred to by those epithets.
yeah, we got more creative as we went along :p

My $.02 = during a debate for the most important job in the world I would sure like to hear how each candidate would , if elected, solve the problems that the USA is faced with instead of whining and bitching at each other. All I ever get from the debates the last few election is " your a whore!", "your an orange mobster!".

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC and ken226
  • Haha
Reactions: ken226 and theLBC
Benny's reporting similar:

And the NY Post:

And the Post Millennial:
https://thepostmillennial.com/david...sidential-debate-bias-scandal#google_vignette

And Breitbart:

And, for those who only believe left wing commie news outfits. FOX news:

But, maybe you're right and @theLBC is full of shit..🤷‍♂️ 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: theLBC
When hosts fact check one party and not another it's obvious BIAS .
Especially seeing as the party not fact checked blatantly lied no less than #21 times .

One must remember the old proverb :

When a clown moves into a palace, She doesn't become a Queen. The palace simply turns into a circus.​

Reactions: theLBC