• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

debate winner

Trump did as well as could be done in a 3 vs 1 confrontation.

He told the truth against a wall of lies and projections.

She wants to do it again because it worked for her. Remember, she's a former prosecutor, a trained, professional liar that will say anything she can get away with to win her case and get a conviction.
I’m not reading through this entire thread, but I did make it to yours post. I’m not going to pretend that Trump wasn’t attacked and baited and all the odds were against him. But, I am going to call out the fact that he absolutely did not, I repeat, did not do the best that he can do. All he had to do was give honest answers to the questions and not deviate but reminiscent of the last showdown, he couldn’t do that. I didn’t watch much of it, I couldn’t. But what little I did see, neither one of them really answered a fucking thing. Trump could have dominated that entire debate, if he had given honest answers and came prepared. One example, the border issue and how they kept parroting that he didn’t care about the border issue and that’s why he didn’t sign the bipartisan bill for funds to address the issue. We all know why he didn’t sign the bill or push it forward and they conveniently left that part out. It was simply because they had little funds for the actual border issue and tons of crap in it for other countries. It’s that simple. All he had to do was push that answer and then give an actual answer on how he would address it in the future if elected again.

Another example, they kept saying he didn’t care about the border wall. Now I don’t know about you but I know that’s a bunch of bullshit because I remember him trying to get like $10,000,000,000 or something to build a fucking wall. And they already had resources staged to start but they wouldn’ give him the money. Now how are you going to say a guy that does all that doesn’t care about the border issues? They were lying and the sheeple eating it up. Even if that was it, that’s far more than the current admin has ever dreamed of doing to actually solve the problem.

Next example, keep pushing the fact that Kamala has done nothing the last 4 years on the crap she is claiming to do something about now if she gets elected. Why hasn’t she done anything so far? Why would I believe she would do something going forward if she hasn’t done anything in the present? Hell, we have barely even seen her the last 4 years!

Instead of answering any of this, all we got was random tangents on shit that doesn’t matter. He got baited and he fell for it and summer it all up with how awesome he is. He learned nothing from his previous experience at the debate or as president. Nothing. To top it off, I have no idea how this dude has the money he does because he doesn’t come across as someone who is very intelligent when he speaks.

Imo, if you believe that any of these idiots can do anything then we are fucked. Neither deserve the position. If you can’t come and give honest answers to how you might address real issues that Americans are facing then you don’t deserve the position.

Now, with that said, I will admit that iMO, everything was better under Trump. And he did actually do some things that nobody else has done. I’m giving credit where it is due. I will also say that I sure as hell slept better when he was in the drivers seat. I know I’m being hard on him and I actually like the dude. I think he sincerely wants to help but he has to act like a grown up and try a little harder. If you were interviewing either of them for job, would you hire them? Based on last nights performance and unpreparedness, that’s a resounding no from my perspective.

What should be crystal clear tho is that the fix is seemingly in. That was the most rigged crap I’ve ever seen.

Last edited:
I’m not reading through this entire thread, but I did make it to yours post. I’m not going to pretend that Trump wasn’t attacked and baited and all the odds were against him. But, I am going to call out the fact that he absolutely did not, I repeat, did not do the best that he can do. All he had to do was give honest answers to the questions and not deviate but reminiscent of the last showdown, he couldn’t do that. I didn’t watch much of it, I couldn’t. But what little I did see, neither one of them really answered a fucking thing. Trump could have dominated that entire debate, if he had given honest answers and came prepared. One example, the border issue and how they kept parroting that he didn’t care about the border issue and that’s why he didn’t sign the bipartisan bill for funds to address the issue. We all know why he didn’t sign the bill or push it forward and they conveniently left that part out. It was simply because they had little funds for the actual border issue and tons of crap in it for other countries. It’s that simple. All he had to do was push that answer and then give an actual answer on how he would address it in the future if elected again.

Another example, they kept saying he didn’t care about the border wall. Now I don’t know about you but I know that’s a bunch of bullshit because I remember him trying to get like $10,000,000,000 or something to build a fucking wall. And they already had resources staged to start but they wouldn’ give him the money. Now how are you going to say a guy that does all that doesn’t care about the border issues? They were lying and the sheeple eating it up. Even if that was it, that’s far more than the current admin has ever dreamed of doing to actually solve the problem.

Next example, keep pushing the fact that Kamala has done nothing the last 4 years on the crap she is claiming to do something about now if she gets elected. Why hasn’t she done anything so far? Why would I believe she would do something going forward if she hasn’t done anything in the present? Hell, we have barely even seen her the last 4 years!

Instead of answering any of this, all we got was random tangents on shit that doesn’t matter. He got baited and he fell for it and summer it all up with how awesome he is. He learned nothing from his previous experience at the debate or as president. Nothing. To top it off, I have no idea how this dude has the money he does because he doesn’t come across as someone who is very intelligent when he speaks.

Imo, if you believe that any of these idiots can do anything then we are fucked. Neither deserve the position. If you can’t come and give honest answers to how you might address real issues that Americans are facing then you don’t deserve the position.

Now, with that said, I will admit that iMO, everything was better under Trump. And he did actually do some things that nobody else has done. I’m giving credit where it is due. I will also say that I sure as hell slept better when he was in the drivers seat. I know I’m being hard on him and I actually like the dude. I think he sincerely wants to help but he has to act like a grown up and try a little harder. If you were interviewing either of them for job, would you hire them? Based on last nights performance and unpreparedness, that’s a resounding no from my perspective.

What should be crystal clear tho is that the fix is seemingly in. That was the most rigged crap I’ve ever seen.
And I'm not reading all that but for us ADD fuckers, could you give us the crib notes on what answers he gave that were not honest?

He drilled down on the unsecured, open border, the millions of illegal alien criminals they call migrants flooding in including the pet eating Haitians, the war in Ukraine, the military equipment worth billions of dollars Biden handed over to the enemy Taliban and the great economy that Trump left that Biden ruined, on purpose, for the Globalists. And that was just the high points. What part of anything he said was a lie?

And I'm not reading all that but for us ADD fuckers, could you give us the crib notes on what answers he gave that were not honest?

He drilled down on the unsecured, open border, the millions of illegal alien criminals they call migrants flooding in including the pet eating Haitians, the war in Ukraine, the military equipment worth billions of dollars Biden handed over to the enemy Taliban and the great economy that Trump left that Biden ruined, on purpose, for the Globalists. And that was just the high points. What part of anything he said was a lie?
I’m not saying he lied, honest was probably the wrong wording, but from what little I watched, he never directly answered the questions. My point about being honest is not that he wasn’t but to stick with honest answers related to the questions at hand because if you stay the course and keep spitting the truth, it has a way of piercing the lies thrown against you. He would go off on some unrelated tangent.

If you are asked about the border, address it. Don’t go talking about how Kamala did this or that in the Ukraine or whatever. Address the question at hand. Forget about whatever she baited you with or even the last question, stay on task. It’s like hey everyone, squirrel and then he is off to talking about how we didn’t land on the moon or some totally unrelated crap. Then when/if you do get to providing some semblance of an answer, give us something better than I had the best border, ever, rinse repeat same comment slightly different 4x more. Dude is just all over the map. He cannot stay on point. That’s one way I know he didn’t properly prepare.

I’m not saying he lied, honest was probably the wrong wording, but from what little I watched, he never directly answered the questions. My point about being honest is not that he wasn’t but to stick with honest answers related to the questions at hand because if you stay the course and keep spitting the truth, it has a way of piercing the lies thrown against you. He would go off on some unrelated tangent.

If you are asked about the border, address it. Don’t go talking about how Kamala did this or that in the Ukraine or whatever. Address the question at hand. Forget about whatever she baited you with or even the last question, stay on task. It’s like hey everyone, squirrel and then he is off to talking about how we didn’t land on the moon or some totally unrelated crap. Then when/if you do get to providing some semblance of an answer, give us something better than I had the best border, ever, rinse repeat same comment slightly different 4x more. Dude is just all over the map. He cannot stay on point. That’s one way I know he didn’t properly prepare.
There is so much outrageous BULLSHIT those people have inflicted upon the U.S. in the last 3.5 years, it's impossible for the real Commander in Chief to contain that outrage when addressing what they have done to the country he worked tirelessly to get up and running.

It's impossible to quantify in the two minute time slots they allowed him, while some scumbag whore that couldn't even win her own district in the Primary Election stood there, mocking, laughing and making faces.

Last edited:

GXMZrLiakAA4NiY

Reactions: 232593
A few months ago Trump should have plainly stated that he would not debate her. Debating someone that has not been elected by the people is condoning the destruction of democracy by the democrats. I'll debate someone that the people elect to be their representative in government.
They'd love that, saying he's afraid to face the cackling cumwhore.

He should have however started off the debate stating for the record, like he did in the 2016 Primary Debates about Rand Paul not being qualified to even be on the stage with the other candidates; stating Kamala Harris was not qualified to even be on the stage much less hold office, some whore that only garnered 3% of the vote in her own district, and then quit the primary race. And she turns around and lies and says Trump quit in Afganistan.

A few months ago Trump should have plainly stated that he would not debate her. Debating someone that has not been elected by the people is condoning the destruction of democracy by the democrats. I'll debate someone that the people elect to be their representative in government.

Never happen, he doesn't shy away from a fight

They'd love that, saying he's afraid to face the cackling cumwhore.

He should have however started off the debate stating for the record, like he did in the 2016 Primary Debates about Rand Paul not being qualified to even be on the stage with the other candidates; stating Kamala Harris was not qualified to even be on the stage much less hold office, some whore that only garnered 3% of the vote in her own district, and then quit the primary race. And she turns around and lies and says Trump quit in Afganistan.

Every time her mouth opens I wanted to punch her. She reminds me of every man-hating HR fembot I've ever had to deal with in corporate.

Never happen, he doesn't shy away from a fight

Every time her mouth opens I wanted to punch her. She reminds me of every man-hating HR fembot I've ever had to deal with in corporate.
Trump would never not face her or anyone else, he's proven that.

Her face, with that big jaw and sweaty neck, beckons for a 16oz. boxing glove.

Like I stated earlier, now I understand why pimps slap their whores.

People that say Trump is too out of control, easily baited, flustered, I call BS. He's the opposite and if anything too sedate and forgiving. I would call her out on the earphone earrings and challenge her to take it off. When she laughs and refused I would say you're not fit to hold office. You cheat, you're a liar and you can't think and answer for yourself without someone telling you what to say and do.

Last edited:
Reactions: UKDslayer
They fact checked Trump several times and not once for her... She had the questions beforehand... Her answers were to automatic.
Moderators fact-checked Trump twice ... once on Haitian immigrants eating pets in Ohio (they're not), and once when he claimed that states are executing newborn babies (they're not). Fact-checking Harris would have occurred if she'd made obviously verifiable lies like that (she didn't). And not only is there zero proof she had the questions beforehand ... the questions were so expected and routine that anybody in the debate should have and would have been prepared for them. Why is it so hard for you guys to just admit that Harris had a good night, and Trump did not? The democrats certainly admitted it when Biden had a terrible night. Just be OK saying he got his ass kicked, but you're voting for him anyway. There's nothing wrong with that perspective.

Moderators fact-checked Trump twice ... once on Haitian immigrants eating pets in Ohio (they're not), and once when he claimed that states are executing newborn babies (they're not). Fact-checking Harris would have occurred if she'd made obviously verifiable lies like that (she didn't). And not only is there zero proof she had the questions beforehand ... the questions were so expected and routine that anybody in the debate should have and would have been prepared for them. Why is it so hard for you guys to just admit that Harris had a good night, and Trump did not? The democrats certainly admitted it when Biden had a terrible night. Just be OK saying he got his ass kicked, but you're voting for him anyway. There's nothing wrong with that perspective.
The last four sentences are cogent and a valid perspective, which is cool. But I think those sentences were written at the exact moment that whatever you were on when you wrote the first part wore off. Or you got hit with Narcan and it sobered you up.

The last four sentences are cogent and a valid perspective, which is cool. But I think those sentences were written at the exact moment that whatever you were on when you wrote the first part wore off. Or you got hit with Narcan and it sobered you up.
What was not accurate? What did the moderators fact-check other than those two things. What did Harris say that was wildly, immediately, and verifiably false ... like the Haitian dog-eaters or post-birth baby-killers? I feel like the whole thing was pretty accurate ... but everyone is entitled to his own beliefs. It's one thing to disagree on policy (i.e. Obamacare good or bad), or how much something will cost (Trump tax cuts vs. $25K for new homeowners), or whether someone did or didn't cover a responsibility correctly (i.e. Harris on the border or Trump on Jan-6). Calling perspectives like those that you disagree with as "lies" that should be fact-checked in real-time by the moderators is a stretch, and is WAY different than the two items that actually were fact-checked in real-time. That said, thank you for your very reasonable perspective, and I'm seasoned ("old") enough to not care about the Narcan silliness.

Kamala Harris was wearing nova earpiece earrings:

Cheaters gonna cheat!

Did you even watch the video? They are clearly different earrings. You guys sound desperate and ignorant when you post stupid shit like this. It’s a bad look for us. I don’t get it.
The bottom line is Trump decided to spend no time preparing for the debate. He thought he could show up and spew the same old shit and didn’t take the time to realise he is going to be arguing against a federal prosecutor. Now he’s the laughing stock of the entire internet for his comments about people eating pets and we are at risk of losing the race. It pisses me off to no end.

What was not accurate? What did the moderators fact-check other than those two things. What did Harris say that was wildly, immediately, and verifiably false ... like the Haitian dog-eaters or post-birth baby-killers? I feel like the whole thing was pretty accurate ... but everyone is entitled to his own beliefs. It's one thing to disagree on policy (i.e. Obamacare good or bad), or how much something will cost (Trump tax cuts vs. $25K for new homeowners), or whether someone did or didn't cover a responsibility correctly (i.e. Harris on the border or Trump on Jan-6). Calling perspectives like those that you disagree with as "lies" that should be fact-checked in real-time by the moderators is a stretch, and is WAY different than the two items that actually were fact-checked in real-time. That said, thank you for your very reasonable perspective, and I'm seasoned ("old") enough to not care about the Narcan silliness.
Well, thats pretty easy. There's a thread with actual videos on the haitians eating pets. One is even a cop cam. There are police reports of it. You should look at it.

Regarding abortion:

"Harris refused to identify a single limit on abortion that she would support. And what she did say was sometimes outright false. She implied, for instance, that pregnant women can’t receive miscarriage care in pro-life states. That’s not true.
She said that women don’t get an abortion after carrying a pregnancy to term. What does she mean by “term”? Thousands of late-term abortions happen every year. One of ABC’s co-hosts, Linsey Davis, also distorted the truth when she claimed that no states let babies who survive abortions be allowed to die. That’s also false. In many states, babies who survive abortions have no legal protections.

As a senator, Harris voted against the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, which would have required that babies who survive an abortion receive the same medical care that would be provided to a “wanted” baby. Walz signed legislation allowing elective abortion at any stage of pregnancy in Minnesota and gutted the state’s born-alive protections. Just a few years ago, five babies were born alive in Minnesota and left to die."

What was a lie Harris told, or in your palance, not accurate? Here's 25 lies she told in less than a forty-five minute period.
I spaced them out so the reader doesn't get too glassy-eyed.

1. ‘Middle-Class Kid’​

Harris claimed that she grew up a “middle-class kid.” That is not true. As previously noted by journalist Megyn Kelly, Harris’ father was a professor at Stanford University, while her mother was a biomedical scientist at UC Berkley.

2. Trump’s Tax Cuts​

Harris falsely insinuated that the 2017 tax cuts approved by the Trump administration disproportionately benefited America’s billionaires and corporations.

That is not true. Data produced by the IRS has shown that “on average all income brackets benefited substantially from the Republicans’ tax reform law, with the biggest beneficiaries being working and middle-income filers, not the top 1 percent,” according to Justin Haskins, writing in The Hill.

3. Trump ‘Sales Tax’​

Harris claimed Trump will implement a “sales tax.” Trump has not pledged to do such a thing if elected president.

4. Jan. 6
Harris contended that the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at the U.S. Capitol was the “worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War.”

Contrary to Harris’ claim, the J6 events did not put American self-governance in jeopardy, nor did it expose Americans to risks like those experienced during World War I, the Japanese attacks on Pearl Harbor, or World War II, to name a few.

5. Project 2025​

Harris claimed Trump will implement Project 2025 if elected. Trump has repeatedly said he has nothing to do with Project 2025.

6. Just Restoring Roe

When asked whether she supports any restrictions on abortion, Harris dodged the question, instead claiming that she “absolutely support reinstating the protections of Roe v Wade.”

Moments before that, however, Harris pledged to sign legislation such as the ill-named “Women’s Health Protection Act,” which would codify abortion through all nine months of pregnancy. In addition to her history of co-sponsoring the original version of that legislation, Harris also voted against protections for babies born alive after botched abortions.

7. Pro-Life Laws Criminalize Miscarriages, Ectopic Pregnancies

Harris claimed that several states have “Trump abortion bans” that “make it criminal for a doctor or nurse to provide health care,” threaten women with prison time, and “make no exception, even for rape or incest.”

The lifesaving laws designed to protect thousands of innocents every year from elective abortions, however, do not criminalize treatments for spontaneous loss or complications. In fact, every single pro-life policy on the books includes exceptions for abortion when it is deemed necessary to save the life of a pregnant woman.

8. Trump’s Abortion Stance​

Trump, Harris told Americans on Tuesday night, will sign a national abortion ban and hire a national “abortion … monitor that would be monitoring your pregnancies, your miscarriages” if he is elected.

The Republican’s 2024 abortion platform, however, explicitly states decisions about ending life in the womb should be left “up to the states” and mentions nothing about crowning a national pro-life coordinator. The GOP presidential nominee has also sworn multiple times that he would not sign federal legislation curbing abortion.

9. Ninth Month Abortions Don’t Exist

Harris also used her time on the debate stage to assert that “nowhere in America is a woman carrying a pregnancy to term and asking for an abortion.”

“That is not happening. It’s insulting to the women of America,” Harris claimed.

Data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, however, shows that thousands of abortions are performed after 21 weeks gestation. The CDC’s findings do not include reporting from at least four abortion-friendly states (California, Maryland, New Hampshire, and New Jersey), which suggests the number of late-term abortions in the U.S. is likely much higher.

10. Border Bill​

Harris claimed a congressional border bill proposed earlier this year would have stemmed illegal immigration and fentanyl at the U.S. southern border.

That statement is categorically false. The bipartisan measure would have enshrined the existing invasion into federal law.

11. SCOTUS Immunity Ruling
Harris mischaracterized the Supreme Court’s ruling on presidential immunity, claiming the decision would mean that Trump “would essentially be immune from any misconduct if he were to enter the White House again.”

The vice president’s claim is misleading at best. While a majority of justices determined that a U.S. president possesses “absolute immunity” for “actions within his conclusive and preclusive constitutional authority” and “at least presumptive immunity” for “official acts,” they separately noted that “[t]here is no immunity for unofficial acts.”

The justices further remanded the Biden-Harris Justice Department’s get-Trump lawfare back to the lower courts to determine whether the actions alleged by Special Counsel Jack Smith constitute “official acts.”

12. Fracking Ban​

Kamala Harris claimed she made herself “very clear in 2020.”

“I will not ban fracking,” she said.

But her position was clearly against fracking as she ran for her party’s 2020 presidential nomination when she said, “There is no question I’m in favor of banning fracking.”

13. Minnesota Rioters Bail Fund​

Harris seemingly denied that she undertook efforts to bail out left-wing rioters following the 2020 death of George Floyd.

“She went out in Minnesota and wanted to let criminals that killed people, that burned down Minneapolis — she went out and raised money to get them out of jail,” Trump said, as Harris shook her head.

As The Federalist’s Jordan Boyd previously noted, “Accused rapists, repeat offenders, and rioters alike benefitted in June 2020 when Harris encouraged her social media followers to donate to a bail fund dedicated to those arrested for their months-long, $2 billion siege of cities like Minneapolis.”

14. Trump’s Role in J6​

Harris claimed that Trump “incited” the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at the U.S. Capitol.

That is false. Trump specifically told protestors to “peacefully and patriotically make [their] voices heard” and sought to deploy 10,000 National Guard troops to the Capitol ahead of Congress’s certification of the 2020 election results.

15. J6 Deaths​

Harris claimed that “some” police officers died as a result of the demonstrations at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

That is false. For example, medical examiners determined that Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes — not from the violence perpetrated on Jan. 6.

16. ‘Fine People’ Hoax​

Harris repeated the debunked lie that Trump praised white supremacists marching in Charlottesville, Virginia, in 2017 when he said there were “fine people on both sides.”

This is false, as Trump was referring to both sides of the debate on whether to allow historic monuments to remain standing.

17. ‘Bloodbath’ Hoax​

Harris regurgitated the false narrative that Trump claimed there would be a “bloodbath” if he loses this November.

The vice president took Trump out of context. The 45th president was not calling for violence but was discussing the economic disaster that awaits Americans if Democrats win the election.

18. Trump’s NATO Comments​

Harris distorted the former president’s remarks by claiming he told Russia it could “do whatever the hell [it] wants” regarding Ukraine.

Harris took the former president out of context. Trump’s remarks came during a South Carolina rally, during which he recounted a story from when he was president and speaking with a NATO member. Trump purportedly indicated that he would withhold U.S. support if the member didn’t pay its minimum defense spending obligations.

“‘You didn’t pay? You’re delinquent?’” Trump recalled telling the unidentified NATO member. “‘No, I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want. You gotta pay. You gotta pay your bills.’”

19. Autocrats’ Preferences for President​

Harris claimed that the world’s autocratic leaders are pulling for Trump to win. While there is no definitive way for Harris to know this for most leaders, Russian President Vladimir Putin did publicly throw his support behind Harris’ presidential bid last week.

20. Combat Zones​

Harris claimed that “there is not one member of the United States military who is in active duty in a combat zone in any war zone around the world [for] the first time this century.”

That isn’t true. As noted by former U.S. Rep. Peter Meijer, R-Mich., the United States has “troops in Syria and Iraq who are routinely attacked by Iran-backed militias.”

“Three soldiers were killed in Jordan earlier this year!” he wrote on X.

21. Blaming Trump for Biden’s Botched Afghanistan Withdrawal​

Harris attempted to pin the Biden-Harris administration’s botched Afghanistan withdrawal, which got 13 U.S.service members killed, on Trump.

“Donald Trump, when he was president, negotiated one of the weakest deals you can imagine,” Harris claimed.

That isn’t true. According to a report recently released by Republicans on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, “The evidence proves President Biden’s decision to withdraw all U.S. troops was not based on the security situation, the Doha Agreement, or the advice of his senior national security advisors or our allies. Rather, it was premised on his longstanding and unyielding opinion that the United States should no longer be in Afghanistan.”

22. Gun Confiscation​

Harris claimed that she doesn’t support mandatory gun confiscation.

That is false. She has openly expressed support for such a policy.

23. Trump’s Foreign Policy Record​

Harris claimed, “Donald Trump is weak and wrong on national security and foreign policy.”

That is false. Under Trump’s administration the U.S. southern border was secure, and America facilitated multiple peace agreements between Israel and Arab states. Under the Biden-Harris administration, Russia invaded Ukraine, Iran-backed Hamas launched a terrorist attack on Israel, and China has ramped up its threats toward Taiwan, the Philippines, and Japan.

24. Defunding the Police​

Harris shook her head and claimed, “That’s not true,” when confronted by Trump over her past support for defunding the police.

As noted by ABC News, however, Harris previously expressed support for “reimagin[ing]” policing and “redirect[ing] resources” from police toward what the outlet described as “other areas of government [such as] schools and small businesses.”

25. IVF​

In an attempt to link Democrats’ abortion goals with in vitro fertilization, Harris claimed that “under Donald Trump’s abortion bans … couples who pray and dream of having a family are being denied IVF treatments.”

Trump, however, has openly touted IVF and even promised that he would make taxpayers fund it.

The Federalist’s Jordan Boyd, Logan Washburn, and Tristan Justice contributed to this report.

What was a lie Harris told, or in your palance, not accurate? Here's 25 lies she told in less than a forty-five minute period.
I spaced them out so the reader doesn't get too glassy-eyed.

1. ‘Middle-Class Kid’​

Harris claimed that she grew up a “middle-class kid.” That is not true. As previously noted by journalist Megyn Kelly, Harris’ father was a professor at Stanford University, while her mother was a biomedical scientist at UC Berkley.

2. Trump’s Tax Cuts​

Harris falsely insinuated that the 2017 tax cuts approved by the Trump administration disproportionately benefited America’s billionaires and corporations.

That is not true. Data produced by the IRS has shown that “on average all income brackets benefited substantially from the Republicans’ tax reform law, with the biggest beneficiaries being working and middle-income filers, not the top 1 percent,” according to Justin Haskins, writing in The Hill.

3. Trump ‘Sales Tax’​

Harris claimed Trump will implement a “sales tax.” Trump has not pledged to do such a thing if elected president.

4. Jan. 6
Harris contended that the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at the U.S. Capitol was the “worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War.”

Contrary to Harris’ claim, the J6 events did not put American self-governance in jeopardy, nor did it expose Americans to risks like those experienced during World War I, the Japanese attacks on Pearl Harbor, or World War II, to name a few.

5. Project 2025​

Harris claimed Trump will implement Project 2025 if elected. Trump has repeatedly said he has nothing to do with Project 2025.

6. Just Restoring Roe

When asked whether she supports any restrictions on abortion, Harris dodged the question, instead claiming that she “absolutely support reinstating the protections of Roe v Wade.”

Moments before that, however, Harris pledged to sign legislation such as the ill-named “Women’s Health Protection Act,” which would codify abortion through all nine months of pregnancy. In addition to her history of co-sponsoring the original version of that legislation, Harris also voted against protections for babies born alive after botched abortions.

7. Pro-Life Laws Criminalize Miscarriages, Ectopic Pregnancies

Harris claimed that several states have “Trump abortion bans” that “make it criminal for a doctor or nurse to provide health care,” threaten women with prison time, and “make no exception, even for rape or incest.”

The lifesaving laws designed to protect thousands of innocents every year from elective abortions, however, do not criminalize treatments for spontaneous loss or complications. In fact, every single pro-life policy on the books includes exceptions for abortion when it is deemed necessary to save the life of a pregnant woman.

8. Trump’s Abortion Stance​

Trump, Harris told Americans on Tuesday night, will sign a national abortion ban and hire a national “abortion … monitor that would be monitoring your pregnancies, your miscarriages” if he is elected.

The Republican’s 2024 abortion platform, however, explicitly states decisions about ending life in the womb should be left “up to the states” and mentions nothing about crowning a national pro-life coordinator. The GOP presidential nominee has also sworn multiple times that he would not sign federal legislation curbing abortion.

9. Ninth Month Abortions Don’t Exist

Harris also used her time on the debate stage to assert that “nowhere in America is a woman carrying a pregnancy to term and asking for an abortion.”

“That is not happening. It’s insulting to the women of America,” Harris claimed.

Data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, however, shows that thousands of abortions are performed after 21 weeks gestation. The CDC’s findings do not include reporting from at least four abortion-friendly states (California, Maryland, New Hampshire, and New Jersey), which suggests the number of late-term abortions in the U.S. is likely much higher.

10. Border Bill​

Harris claimed a congressional border bill proposed earlier this year would have stemmed illegal immigration and fentanyl at the U.S. southern border.

That statement is categorically false. The bipartisan measure would have enshrined the existing invasion into federal law.

11. SCOTUS Immunity Ruling
Harris mischaracterized the Supreme Court’s ruling on presidential immunity, claiming the decision would mean that Trump “would essentially be immune from any misconduct if he were to enter the White House again.”

The vice president’s claim is misleading at best. While a majority of justices determined that a U.S. president possesses “absolute immunity” for “actions within his conclusive and preclusive constitutional authority” and “at least presumptive immunity” for “official acts,” they separately noted that “[t]here is no immunity for unofficial acts.”

The justices further remanded the Biden-Harris Justice Department’s get-Trump lawfare back to the lower courts to determine whether the actions alleged by Special Counsel Jack Smith constitute “official acts.”

12. Fracking Ban​

Kamala Harris claimed she made herself “very clear in 2020.”

“I will not ban fracking,” she said.

But her position was clearly against fracking as she ran for her party’s 2020 presidential nomination when she said, “There is no question I’m in favor of banning fracking.”

13. Minnesota Rioters Bail Fund​

Harris seemingly denied that she undertook efforts to bail out left-wing rioters following the 2020 death of George Floyd.

“She went out in Minnesota and wanted to let criminals that killed people, that burned down Minneapolis — she went out and raised money to get them out of jail,” Trump said, as Harris shook her head.

As The Federalist’s Jordan Boyd previously noted, “Accused rapists, repeat offenders, and rioters alike benefitted in June 2020 when Harris encouraged her social media followers to donate to a bail fund dedicated to those arrested for their months-long, $2 billion siege of cities like Minneapolis.”

14. Trump’s Role in J6​

Harris claimed that Trump “incited” the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at the U.S. Capitol.

That is false. Trump specifically told protestors to “peacefully and patriotically make [their] voices heard” and sought to deploy 10,000 National Guard troops to the Capitol ahead of Congress’s certification of the 2020 election results.

15. J6 Deaths​

Harris claimed that “some” police officers died as a result of the demonstrations at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

That is false. For example, medical examiners determined that Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes — not from the violence perpetrated on Jan. 6.

16. ‘Fine People’ Hoax​

Harris repeated the debunked lie that Trump praised white supremacists marching in Charlottesville, Virginia, in 2017 when he said there were “fine people on both sides.”

This is false, as Trump was referring to both sides of the debate on whether to allow historic monuments to remain standing.

17. ‘Bloodbath’ Hoax​

Harris regurgitated the false narrative that Trump claimed there would be a “bloodbath” if he loses this November.

The vice president took Trump out of context. The 45th president was not calling for violence but was discussing the economic disaster that awaits Americans if Democrats win the election.

18. Trump’s NATO Comments​

Harris distorted the former president’s remarks by claiming he told Russia it could “do whatever the hell [it] wants” regarding Ukraine.

Harris took the former president out of context. Trump’s remarks came during a South Carolina rally, during which he recounted a story from when he was president and speaking with a NATO member. Trump purportedly indicated that he would withhold U.S. support if the member didn’t pay its minimum defense spending obligations.

“‘You didn’t pay? You’re delinquent?’” Trump recalled telling the unidentified NATO member. “‘No, I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want. You gotta pay. You gotta pay your bills.’”

19. Autocrats’ Preferences for President​

Harris claimed that the world’s autocratic leaders are pulling for Trump to win. While there is no definitive way for Harris to know this for most leaders, Russian President Vladimir Putin did publicly throw his support behind Harris’ presidential bid last week.

20. Combat Zones​

Harris claimed that “there is not one member of the United States military who is in active duty in a combat zone in any war zone around the world [for] the first time this century.”

That isn’t true. As noted by former U.S. Rep. Peter Meijer, R-Mich., the United States has “troops in Syria and Iraq who are routinely attacked by Iran-backed militias.”

“Three soldiers were killed in Jordan earlier this year!” he wrote on X.

21. Blaming Trump for Biden’s Botched Afghanistan Withdrawal​

Harris attempted to pin the Biden-Harris administration’s botched Afghanistan withdrawal, which got 13 U.S.service members killed, on Trump.

“Donald Trump, when he was president, negotiated one of the weakest deals you can imagine,” Harris claimed.

That isn’t true. According to a report recently released by Republicans on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, “The evidence proves President Biden’s decision to withdraw all U.S. troops was not based on the security situation, the Doha Agreement, or the advice of his senior national security advisors or our allies. Rather, it was premised on his longstanding and unyielding opinion that the United States should no longer be in Afghanistan.”

22. Gun Confiscation​

Harris claimed that she doesn’t support mandatory gun confiscation.

That is false. She has openly expressed support for such a policy.

23. Trump’s Foreign Policy Record​

Harris claimed, “Donald Trump is weak and wrong on national security and foreign policy.”

That is false. Under Trump’s administration the U.S. southern border was secure, and America facilitated multiple peace agreements between Israel and Arab states. Under the Biden-Harris administration, Russia invaded Ukraine, Iran-backed Hamas launched a terrorist attack on Israel, and China has ramped up its threats toward Taiwan, the Philippines, and Japan.

24. Defunding the Police​

Harris shook her head and claimed, “That’s not true,” when confronted by Trump over her past support for defunding the police.

As noted by ABC News, however, Harris previously expressed support for “reimagin[ing]” policing and “redirect[ing] resources” from police toward what the outlet described as “other areas of government [such as] schools and small businesses.”

25. IVF​

In an attempt to link Democrats’ abortion goals with in vitro fertilization, Harris claimed that “under Donald Trump’s abortion bans … couples who pray and dream of having a family are being denied IVF treatments.”

Trump, however, has openly touted IVF and even promised that he would make taxpayers fund it.

The Federalist’s Jordan Boyd, Logan Washburn, and Tristan Justice contributed to this report.
A wonderful example of policy disagreements, evolution of positions, and semantic variations ... that you're marketing as "lies" worthy of real-time intra-debate fact-checking. You could easily do a "Top 25" on Trump as well ... and asking debate moderators to referee that would be a waste of everyone's time and would mean that the debate moderators would be the ones debating. I do agree that it's a slippery slope that ABC chose to real-time fact-check those two major foibles (pet-eating and baby-killing). Should they have found a couple to fact-check for Harris? Maybe, but nothing is quite so obviously blatant BS as those two (the low-hanging-fruit principle. Maybe they'll even it out in the next debate ... assuming of course that Trump is willing to jump back into the "nut-cracker" and go through this again. He shouldn't though ... debating a trained prosecutor (again) is probably not a good idea. He should stick to rallies and friendly Fox News hosts.

• Haha
Reactions: doubloon and ken226
A wonderful example of policy disagreements, evolution of positions, and semantic variations ... that you're marketing as "lies" worthy of real-time intra-debate fact-checking. You could easily do a "Top 25" on Trump as well ... and asking debate moderators to referee that would be a waste of everyone's time and would mean that the debate moderators would be the ones debating. I do agree that it's a slippery slope that ABC chose to real-time fact-check those two major foibles (pet-eating and baby-killing). Should they have found a couple to fact-check for Harris? Maybe, but nothing is quite so obviously blatant BS as those two (the low-hanging-fruit principle. Maybe they'll even it out in the next debate ... assuming of course that Trump is willing to jump back into the "nut-cracker" and go through this again. He shouldn't though ... debating a trained prosecutor (again) is probably not a good idea. He should stick to rallies and friendly Fox News hosts.
The cognitive dissonance is strong in this one.

Maybe, but nothing is quite so obviously blatant BS as those two (the low-hanging-fruit principle.
If you're talking about easily debunked and low hanging fruit.. you could put "many fine people" and "bloodbath" in that category. 2 for him, 2 for her - sure. The moderators (and the people in their ear) had to know those statements were debunked a long time ago.

Reactions: BCP
No one should have expected him to win.

He’s a poor debater, he’s tied or lost every debate except for when Biden stoked out on national tv. Maybe he won 1of the Hilary debates but that’s when he was still a shock jock.

And even then Biden got the best of him when he was coherent. Trump didn’t beat Biden, Biden lost.

Personally I think it’s because he supposedly doesn’t prep and thinks a rally without an opponent is a debate.

Weather it’s true or not, he speaks in generalities which is fine for leadership of qualified employees. But when trying to convince people specifics are needed.

And we’ve seen him for 8 years..everyone knows what he’s going to say. So it’s easy to prepare for.

Add in that he fell into every trap Kamala set for him.

If doesn’t change his approach he’ll loose a debate on Fox News or Newsmax etc as well.

Now he’s in a catch 22. Best case is he wins the next debate so it’s 1-1. Worst case he closes again. If it 1-1 he should let it ride.

He’s a poor debater, he’s tied or lost every debate except for when Biden stoked out on national tv. Maybe he won 1of the Hilary debates but that’s when he was still a shock jock.

And even then Biden got the best of him when he was coherent. Trump didn’t beat Biden, Biden lost.

Personally I think it’s because he supposedly doesn’t prep and thinks a rally without an opponent is a debate.

Weather it’s true or not, he speaks in generalities which is fine for leadership of qualified employees. But when trying to convince people specifics are needed.

And we’ve seen him for 8 years..everyone knows what he’s going to say. So it’s easy to prepare for.

If doesn’t change his approach he’ll loose a debate on Fox News or Newsmax etc as well.

Now he’s in a catch 22. Best case is he wins the next debate so it’s 1-1. Worst case he closes again. If it 1-1 he should let it ride.
If I was advising Trump, I would recommend no more debates, lots of 1-on-1's with friendly news hosts, and rallies where he's limited to policy discussions and he's on-and-off stage in 30-ish minutes. If he debates again, he'll lose again. If he doesn't focus on policy, or continues to ramble during rallies about fictional characters, conspiracy theories, and self-discussions about sharks-vs-battery powered boats ... he's going to get trounced in a General Election.

Just trying to look at both sides of the argument. That said ... the Bear Pit is probably a bad place for that.
I can appreciate that argument. Opinions being stated have been critical for free societies since its inception. People on this thread disagree with me and its totally fine. Makes everyone stronger or butt hurt, which is also an acceptable outcome.

However, what cannot be done is to deny facts as it harms the credibility of one's argument and causes others to not only dismiss the argument but the agent of it. I think they call arguing that facts don't exist gaslighting these days.

For example:

Last edited:
Stop with this shit. Give me a break. I’m sure Shadow Of Ezra has the inside track on this. This is right up there with the dog eating story. Makes us look childish and ignorant.

I wouldn’t be surprised if something like that happened. Think of all the other wacky shit that happens in our politics/“news” media.

Lol, yeah...all those specifics harris provided done did him in...

Lord...🤪

• Haha
Reactions: BCP and doubloon
I know this is pointless, but...oh well, I am bored AF. So,...

Even Snopes, who I am sure you can relate with, debunked the "fine people hoax".

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-very-fine-people/

As long as your side gets preferrential treatment then all good, ya? Figures as much, typical democrat behavior. By any means necessary...

I had a fail-safe way of knowing when Cumala was lying, it was whenever her mouth was moving.

I muted her most of the debate because I cannot stand to hear that nasal whine but whenever I heard her talk she was lying, saying the border was secure, that people attending his rallies were leaving out of boredom, that Trump was just "being dramatic" when horrified people called police to report their pets were being eaten by the Haitains etc. Those were not "evolution of positions, and semantic variations" those were bald faced lies.

Reactions: ken226
I wouldn’t be surprised if something like that happened. Think of all the other wacky shit that happens in our politics/“news” media.
donna brazile admitted doing it for killary.

and anyone that doesn't believe haitians are eating dogs, cats and park animals is a retard.

vance made a good point.
the media won't cover all the more critical problems with these migrants, rape, murder, and other violent crimes...
but they got fired up for funny cat memes....

/whatever it takes to shine a light on the migrant crime.

Last edited: