• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Deltaoutdoorsman

rdgshooteer

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 30, 2006
Lewistown, PA
I just wanted to say thank you to Ceylon at Deltaoutdoorsman. I just ordered a Phantom pack from him and he is absolutely wonderful to deal with. He is very pleasant to talk to on the phone and very helpful. If your thinking of buying a piece of kit he sell I would highly recommend oredering from him.

Re: Deltaoutdoorsman

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: madd0c</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got my first aid packs in today that I ordered from him through the group buy he had. excellent customer service, prompt with emails. Will buy from him again.

madd0c</div></div>

Me too!

The personal touch of a thank you note was great as well, truly a lost art.

Ditto for me. I only needed a few accessory pouches and I wondered if my small order would be worth his "trouble". I contacted him by PM here; response was prompt and courteous, price was GREAT! Product got here faster than I expected.

Ceylon is definitely my 'go to' for my next pack purchase...just another reason I've come to love the Hide, never would have found Delta otherwise...

deltaoutdoorsman is GTG. ceylon cut me a deal and was very easy to order from. i highly recommed him. BTW i bought a dry earth operator. its awesome!