Deportation

Did your mom drop you on your head, moron? Some asshole said that it's not a crime to enter this country illegally and I responded to him. Why are you getting butthurt? Is he your boyfriend? Fucking piece of shit, assuming stuff about someone you know nothing about. Whiny-used douches like you are the reason why conservatives get a bad rap. I already apologized for the drama in this thread and now this motherfucker is here running his mouth.

I have the balls to put on my real name here, you cock sucker. I have done more for this country than your tobacco-chewing inbred daddy. Shut the fuck up and go fondle your boyfriend's balls bitch!
So, big mouth, what have you done for this country so grand that you would bellow like that her

A glorious mess!

I don’t have all the answers but the border / wall or whatever, isn’t the whole solution. I’m curious how many have dealt with immigration in other countries and have some insight into how it’s handled in other western countries. Border security is surely a part of it but there is little deterrent to those who make it through.

I spent a lot of years working around the world and, at times, had to deal with immigration, work permits, and obtaining residency status. I considered taking a position in my company that would have moved my family to a western European country for some years. I ended up declining the move as it was, more or less, a lateral move. I did want to have our kid live abroad for a while for a more realistic view of the world we live in.

From that experience, what was clear was the difference in how citizens of the country were treated vs. non-citizens working there (fully legal and documented). In short, my company had to pay for health care, private school for the kid, and some other things as, even though I would have been there legally and quite gainfully employed (and taxed locally). I would have no access to state healthcare, pension, schools and many other things. (Can’t even stay in a hotel without valid passport and visa - or rent a place) in most other countries. It was clear that if caught in country without a valid visa, etc., you would be removed immediately – without question. That’s what happens in most countries I’ve spent time in and needs to happen here. Without legal status many everyday things simply aren’t available to non-citizens. Until we do some of these things here, the best wall in the world won’t put even a small dent in the problem. For years, illegal immigrants that were convicted of a crime were released to INS immediately for deportation and I do not understand why we protect the criminals among immigrant populations – it’s insane.

Part of an approach would be to make legal immigration more approachable to those that qualify and move quickly to exit those who commit crimes or are not here legally. In companies I’ve owned, been a partner in, or led from C-level jobs (with a few thousand employees), one thing is clear to me: In any group there are good people and bad, respectful people and assholes, conservative / liberal, religious or not, hard-working and lazy, etc. etc. No one group has all the good or bad people. Some of the worst employment issues came from pasty-white people that had been here for generations.

A good chunk of my experience was in some areas where there are significant populations of recent immigrants – Hispanic, Asian, and others. Most are already citizens but I’ve had plenty with green-cards, work visas from various countries, etc. Most all are very responsible people who want to work hard. There are already laws against hiring illegals that have significant penalties, but I don’t think enforcement is where it could be. Most with a job pay taxes, they pay sales taxes just like everyone else, and if they have a place to live either they, or their landlord, pay property taxes so the tax-free myth is largely that. There is a cash economy among some immigrant groups to be fair.

Most of us are descendants of people who came from somewhere else so calling out entire groups is simply ignorant. Just as the idea that a wall with solve it all. When we rewrite the laws can we deport some dipshit citizens that have been here for a few generations?
insight into immigration handling in other countries? have you been paying attention to what is happening in w.europe,scandanavia,southern europe? this is now not 1900,1620 or 1830. no immigration is needed at all. the welfare system and incompetent,destructive ed system are responsible for any "needed" non native workers. are people immigrating to venezuela,no korea,ukraine,china? i have worked with many quite higher end immigrants. many are fine people, many not. not a surprise, applies to the whole human species. same applies to native born. if we didn't have a self destructive political system and had competent,benign,non corrupt leaders ,no immigration would be needed at all. if thomas sowell,colin powell,ben carson can rise from the underclass to the top,why bring in members of other cultures? yes i am a radical nativist. yes,i am aware of this country being of immigrants and all that follows in our history. it is history. this is now.

That would require constitutional convention and changing of the 14th amendment. Who knows what else the yuppies in DC would change while they were in there.
I don't think it would require changing the 14, just having the SCOTUS re-rule. The reason they are given birthright is because of as court decision, kid of like Roe vs Wade.

I am gonna try to be reasonable. People are saying things and I am defending myself. I am not trying to be a big mouth or a drama queen. I shouldn't even boast about this stuff but I will tell you since you asked:
- I volunteer for my local church and we do service Sundays (we fix fences, roofs, etc. for senior citizens).
- Me and my wife work with pro-life organizations and donate money to increase efforts in helping unsure/misinformed mothers.
- I live in Illinois and our shitty governor passed an AWB in Jan 2023 since then I've been a part of the groups that have been fighting the unconstitutional ban. 30% of my income goes to these contributions and I will continue to do so.
- I volunteer at the local VFW (fixing things around the property and helping veterans get to places).
- I developed the Explore IL application so millions of users could have an online place to get their licenses/permits instead of having to go in.
- State of Illinois tries to spend millions of taxpayer money on outsourcing web development and support. I have been working with a group of members (who are mostly ex-marines and ex-army) and fighting the executive/upper management by pushing for internal development which costs a couple hundred thousand dollars compared to their outrageous spending.
- Been vocal about opposing the DEI policies and I am still fighting this with labor relations. I am a brown guy myself but I am sick and tired of the anti-whiteism in this country.

I lived in a shithole and went through a lot for 20 years and was finally able to make it to the USA (LEGAL IMMIGRANT). Legal immigrants don't get handed any benefits like the illegals, we have to work hard (F-1 -> OPT -> Extensions -> H-1B -> GC -> Citizen). The amount of time and money that goes into doing all this is insane but it's so damn worth it. My parents disowned me because I married a white woman and that's fine, because her family treats me like her own. I am very grateful and thankful for this country and everything it has given me... I will keep returning until the day I die. So, I'm sorry that it feels like the government is spitting in my face every time an illegal immigrant enters this country and I just want that to stop.
ANY saine person obviously agrees with you. There's a reason it feels like they are spitting in your face, just like there's a reason it feels like they are spitting in mine, because that's what they are doing. The constant conflating of "illegals " and actual LEGAL IMMIGRANTS, drives me nuts. I know many legal immigrants to this country and ALL work hard and don't get free anything. THERES A REASON FOR THAT. The people who actually want to come here and Become an American is very very different than the people who gain illegal entry and then pop out as many kids as they can and take as much as they can, all while never bothering to so much as learn our language. It's a massive difference and the conflating of it makes me furious, and it pisses all over the people who have come here and added to our country like yourself just like it pisses all over all other Americans.

Reactions: Herb Stoner
ANY saine person obviously agrees with you. There's a reason it feels like they are spitting in your face, just like there's a reason it feels like they are spitting in mine, because that's what they are doing. The constant conflating of "illegals " and actual LEGAL IMMIGRANTS, drives me nuts. I know many legal immigrants to this country and ALL work hard and don't get free anything. THERES A REASON FOR THAT. The people who actually want to come here and Become an American is very very different than the people who gain illegal entry and then pop out as many kids as they can and take as much as they can, all while never bothering to so much as learn our language. It's a massive difference and the conflating of it makes me furious, and it pisses all over the people who have come here and added to our country like yourself just like it pisses all over all other Americans.
Appreciate you sharing this.

Did your mom drop you on your head, moron? Some asshole said that it's not a crime to enter this country illegally and I responded to him. Why are you getting butthurt? Is he your boyfriend? Fucking piece of shit, assuming stuff about someone you know nothing about. Whiny-used douches like you are the reason why conservatives get a bad rap. I already apologized for the drama in this thread and now this motherfucker is here running his mouth.

I have the balls to put on my real name here, you cock sucker. I have done more for this country than your tobacco-chewing inbred daddy. Shut the fuck up and go fondle your boyfriend's balls bitch!
You haven't done shit for America, be serious. We needed you about as much as we needed rabies.

You sound mentally ill. Maybe you do the world a favor and stop stealing oxygen from everyone else.

You post under a name, no one's in particular. You arrived suddenly and run your shit filled mouth like a local. Screams asshole with troll accounts.

Are you going to get mad and blow your suicide vest early? Eat a serious dick imaginary internet troll.

Last edited:
You haven't done shit for America, be serious. We needed you about as much as we needed rabies.

You sound mentally ill. Maybe you do the world a favor and stop stealing oxygen from everyone else.

You post under a name, no one's in particular. You arrived suddenly and run your shit filled mouth like a local. Screams asshole with troll accounts.

Are you going to get mad and blow your suicide vest early? Eat a serious dick imaginary internet troll.
I am sorry for my posts. I don’t think I deserve to die for a couple of mean comments 😅. All I was trying to say is that I love America and just trying to fit in with fellow conservatives. Been frustrated since Biden took office and I guess I found this forum and got a little too excited.
Don't get too excited, the jury is very much still out on you. The way you've come to this place is the wrong way to do it IF, you are a legit person and not some glowing pos. I really don't know what to make you, but none of that has anything to do with the thread topic.
I understand. Sorry about the whole mess. I’ll be mindful going forward.

Last edited:
Static lines and C5 Galaxies.
Better idea, I've had this one for a long time....

Step one: Load the illegal immigrants onto ships.

Step two: Use the vast treasury of the United States to buy all the Ak-47's you possibly can in Africa, Middle East, Israel, etc. Seriously, they are like $100 each.

Step three: Land the ships on the shore of Iran in either gulf. Drop the ramps and hand each immigrant an AK and ammo as they exit the boat and wish them good luck.

This plan would fix the immigration problem in the US. Simultaneously, all of Africa and the Middle East (except Iran) would be at peace because no one could afford AK-47's anymore after the gov started buying them. They would be $10000 by the end of the first week and even the warlords wouldn't be able to afford them. And Iran would be so busy trying to NOT become a Christian nation they wouldn't have any time or resources left to piss off anyone else.

Reactions: mosin46
Well......duh ?

_76088059_trainmathurreuters.jpg