Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

IMG_4713.jpeg

Maybe physically…. But it targeted the mentally weak. The sheep and the conformists and those who believed that taking it would give them a sense of moral superiority… and even turn themselves into life-saving superheroes… fighting on behalf of… their fellow conformist sheep.

There is more than one form of strength.

And generally mental strength, another way of thinking of mental health, is the one that drives humans forward… long after the body says “I can’t” the mind says you will.

So by this argument, all we really are seeing is the elimination of millions of the mentally and intellectually weak and sick. And the “actual” strong and fit are able to thrive.

Darwin’s ideas of the “survival of the fittest” is a talking point that is not what Darwin was saying. It has been perverted into “only the strong survive.” Actual “Darwin” theory says that the most adaptable survive.

Because either through brains or breeding or creativity (these days in technological society all three and probably more???) a species or a population or even an individual that can adapt fastest to rapid change… wins.

All those perfect physical specimens of athletes who lined up for clot shots then virtue signaled their multiple shots…. Were not the strong or mentally fit. They were the weakest members of the community because they lacked the ability to think critically and act on logic, not the drumbeat of the crowd.

The strong and mentally-healthy ARE surviving and if they can rid the world of the mentally weak (who seem to have done this genocide to themselves) and their stifling, endless assault on rugged individualism, freedom to succeed, wealth production, free thinking, free speech and sharing of ideas… we will have a new Renaissance at every level.

Instead mental strength gets lambasted as toxic masculinity. And age old organizing principles like religion and nationalism get turned around by the mentally weak as “Threats to our democracy” and civilization… by extension.

If we fade into communal hive-like mediocrity where the bar is lowered to the point that the weakest DEI retard can hobble over it… we might as well just be plugged into some kind of Borg-like Matrix and call it a day for humanity.

Because it will be the mentally strong and physically tough folks who rise up when we have a REAL crisis that threatens our species… and if everyone is dumb as a rock and watching drag queen shows from their massage chairs with avocado toast strips in each fist... while chanting Four legs Good Two Legs better… we will end up as cinders . Because we won't be capable as a species of figuring out what to do when a meteor hits or a super volcano explodes or the sun zorches our power grid or some slate wiping virus comes chomping out of the Amazon.

Dumbing down your species is a really stupid survival strategy when the only reason for your supremacy on the planet is a huge meat-fueled brain that let an otherwise weak, naked ape run the place with a mind and opposed thumbs that adapted his environment to him… not the other way around.

But it is the strategy of the mentally weak. Who view humans as ants or insects… and are so consumed with pseudo-climate-religion that they think our floating ball of magma is some kind of a Gaia princess who should be served. That's not science. It is mental illness.

Pardon my rant… I need coffee.

Sirhr

PS. After coffee, I fixed my typos. It's part of being adaptable.

Last edited:
And then there's the sterility rates....

Don't forget the miscarriages and the massive number of potato-heads being born as retards... among vaxxed women.

Your vaxxed pussy is useless... They should stop breeding. They are just going to squirt out kumquats.

Sirhr

I have seen this in person, especially driving. Inability to remember basic facts and plans. Inability to focus for any length of time. All the cues of early onset dementia in many acquaintances 30-60 yrs old. This is the silent epidemic we are all gaslit about by media, legacy and social both.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: theLBC