• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

He intentionally put sick people in with well people. It was just a ploy to kill the old.

They make it seem like the policy results were not intended.

Reactions: theLBC
RLumiRi3pDVY.jpeg

I see it in the middle aged now. This was not the norm 5 years ago.
IF…….the shot is a designed depopulation plan and they have determined that injected dementia is the means of humane “culling”……AND……there is ever accountability on earth, there is no other option than a gallows.

Well there is but I think hanging will be fine.

Make them walk the steps.

IF…….the shot is a designed depopulation plan and they have determined that injected dementia is the means of humane “culling”……AND……there is ever accountability on earth, there is no other option than a gallows.

Well there is but I think hanging will be fine.

Make them walk the steps.
I know the prime movers clearly understood the goal. Most of the Aux facilitators are greedy, dumb, narcissists who take no accountability for any of their actions. That describes the majority of western society.

I know the prime movers clearly understood the goal. Most of the Aux facilitators are greedy, dumb, narcissists who take no accountability for any of their actions. That describes the majority of western society.
"our" government spent trillions to grease those wheels and provide kickbacks and incentives to the facilitators of this crime.

Friendly reminder. The doctors that have been right since the beginning of the bioweapon have said that the deaths and issues are going to get a lot worse over the next few years.
But the drones have completely forgotten what happened, maybe because their vacc effected brains mimic those of dementia patients. I see it every day. It wasn’t like this in 2019.

Reactions: atomic41