• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

bWi8FVgEmeZ2.png

Well the headline is accurate, it's definitely due to "some aspects of modern life"! :ROFLMAO:

I just saw the EMTs working on someone at an 8-9 year old soccer practice. The person didn't look big enough to be an adult. 2 ambulance 1 person on the ground. EMTs had defibrillator on the ground next to them.
Yep child collapsed at soccer practice. No one knows anything, know one is talking about it. The only way I confirmed was through someone who has a scanner, or whatever they call them now.

Project and polarize

Reactions: UKDslayer
If you follow John Campbell, he's been reporting on "excess deaths" which are from several countries own data:

He's been dinged twice by YouTube so has to watch what he says. He does have a Rumble channel which remains active during censorship blackouts. Really worth following, best info I've found throughout the pandemic. Highly recommended.

Good friend's 18 y.o. son, star baseball player, graduates from H.S. this week. Went in for a cardiac abalation secondary to a-fib and Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome last week. Hooked up with a series od serious cardiac meds "for the foreseeable future." No known family hx. Yep, you guessed it...No way mom would let her child be unvaxxed. But hey, at least he's still alive to walk across the stage.

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC

Not to mention that one can be “pro vaccine” but anti Covid vaccine. Vaccination goes back to smallpox vaccines in the 18th century and even earlier.

Polio, rubella, measles and other “mainstream” vaccines have proved so effective, infant/child mortality has plunged.

Being skeptical about taking untested. Experimental or downright Fake vaccines forced on a population over a fake pandemic designed to steal elections and destroy economies is not being anti-vaccine. It is being anti fake globalist/deep state attack on the vast majority of the population.

And if one is skeptical of vaccines in general, that’s your business. Your body your choice, right?

Trying to brand people who were against what has turned out to be a death shot as “crazy antivaxxers” is just another leftist media psy op. Which is what this whole thing has been…

Sirhr

Oh and not aimed at you, LBC. You run an excellent thread. Aimed at the post quoted above. Thanks for keeping the topic alive!!!

Last edited:
watch this.

WOW!! :oops:

This is kinda big! Holeee crap, Dr. Martin did not kill himself.

EDIT: I rarely ever say this but...y'all might want to stop what you are doing and watch this. Then spread it around far and wide. This is a fucking bombshell. I want to go source all this info, If He says it is accessible then everyone needs to go archive it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tokay444 and theLBC
Does anybody know the status of the LSU player that dropped at the WH w/Xiden today?

"Overheating" my *ss. An Athlete of that caliber doesn't drop in the WH with "overheating". I watched for about ten minutes she was down...

Last edited: