• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

LXUstDPiUReI.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
This dude owns the geriatric musical stations in the northeast....

WJIB is a barber shop staple. on Sundays they do a great country music program from 7-12, all music from 40's to 70's. The rest of the time it's big band/Sinatra stuff. I like it as it reminds me of a different America.

Dude is also sort of a 60s liberal and despite God Bless America at 0900 every day and the Anthem at 1200 he often promotes Liberal stuff and backhanded comments about trusting the science was one of his things.

My wife and I wondered why the station went off air a week or so ago.

The family now running the station used the term Bob "died suddenly". I don't know he was past 70 and didn't look in the greatest shape but I'm wondering.

Hope the station continues.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
This dude owns the geriatric musical stations in the northeast....

WJIB is a barber shop staple. on Sundays the do a great country music program from 7-12, all music from 40's to 70's. The rest of the time it's big band/Sinatra stuff. I like it as it reminds me of a different America.

Dude is also sort of a 60s liberal and despite God Bless America at 0900 every Day and the Anthem at 1200 he often promotes Liberal stuff and backhanded comments about trusting the science was one of his things.

My wife and I wondered why the station went off air a week or so ago.

The family now running the station used the term Bob "died suddenly". I don't know he was past 70 and didn't look in the greatest shape but I'm wondering.

Hope the station continues.
Aint you glad you stood on principle like a fckn man now instead of submitting to tyranny like all these dumbasses did and who are now probably feeling the impending doom that they're living on borrowed time? It might've been the mark of the beast or some shit honestly dude. So we can still get in heaven LOL.. they wont let them mfckrs in!

Aint you glad you stood on principle like a fckn man now instead of submitting to tyranny like all these dumbasses did and who are now probably feeling the impending doom that they're living on borrowed time? It might've been the mark of the beast or some shit honestly dude. So we can still get in heaven LOL.. they wont let them mfckrs in!
I Run a business with About 55-60 people total. Mandates were going strong.. I locked the gates and had my guys park down the street so I didnt have to fight the city (Already had a couple fights over covid and a complaint to OSHA over it)... When they were talking mandated shots I told my Father in-law who owns the place I would not be asking anyone to take the shot.. That was my hill... He would have thought about it had they Mandated it... So I nipped it in the bud early and meant it.. His Dr was harassing him about the shot.. I told him find a new dr as he's an idiot.