Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

I went to the funeral for a friend today. A few months ago he was diagnosed with myocarditis from the jab. When I asked him why he got the jab he said that during a routine checkup his doctor recommended he get it. Doctor told him that he may not be able to keep his business open if he didn't get the jab.
This past week a customer told me that his niece was diagnosed with stage 4 ovarian cancer four months ago. They told her that she probably had less than six months to live. She died Tuesday at 37 years old. She was a school teacher.

nKJDkrC9x5OB.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: UKDslayer
of course i don't know if this is true. scary if it is....

So they all flew on the same plane together? I'm highly skeptical this is true. I mean it seems like every plane crash there is supposedly some whistleblower on it so at this point if you are part of a group of whistleblowers wouldn't you see the pattern and maybe adjust your travel plans?

Or at least have a fucking dead man switch good grief.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
So they all flew on the same plane together? I'm highly skeptical this is true. I mean it seems like every plane crash there is supposedly some whistleblower on it so at this point if you are part of a group of whistleblowers wouldn't you see the pattern and maybe adjust your travel plans?

i heard half a dozen scientists going to the same conference chose a different flight at the last minute.
who knows?
it isn't like we can trust the media to tell us.

Reactions: atomic41

It is not uncommon for a group of medical experts or scientists to travel in one plane to a big conference or meeting! It's not like putting a bunch of DEVGRU on an outdated Chinook with it last minute change in the manifesto or anything (sarcasm). It would be really interesting if they didn't buy their own plane tickets but were purchased by another entity.

I guess maybe they didn't have the foresight to think that the people responsible for putting all those lovely mRNA/DNA inserts into the jab did I actually did more damage than Covid itself are evil enough to kill 62 more people. They are forgetting these people have zero value for human life other than their own.

Not unlike the tales of MH 370; five out of the six patent holders for an advanced DOD radar system were Taiwan citizens working out of Austin TX perished three days before the patent went through - the last holder not on the plane was Jacob Rothschild (now finally dead and in hell). He subsequently sold the patent to the Carlisle group BTW.

Last edited:
Reactions: BurtG and atomic41
It is not uncommon for a group of medical experts or scientists to travel in one plane to a big conference or meeting! It's not like putting a bunch of DEVGRU on an outdated Chinook with it last minute change in the manifesto or anything (sarcasm). It would be really interesting if they didn't buy their own plane tickets but were purchased by another entity.

I guess maybe they didn't have the foresight to think that the people responsible for putting all those lovely mRNA/DNA inserts into the jab did I actually did more damage than Covid itself are evil enough to kill 62 more people. They are forgetting these people have zero value for human life other than their own.

Not unlike the tales of MH 370; five out of the six patent holders for an advanced DOD radar system were Taiwan citizens working out of Austin TX perished three days before the patent went through - the last holder nt on thev plane was Jacob Rothschild (now finally dead and in hell). He subsequently sold the patent to the Carlisle group BTW.

Back in the early ‘80’s IBM lost their whole senior PC development tech and management team in a plane crash. Set the PC business back months if not years.

After that there were strict rules on how many people from specific teams, sites or levels could fly on same plane.

Sirhr

Lots of folks still unaware of reality.

:oops:

In his Aug. 9 ruling, District Judge Michael J. Truncale sided with the U.S. government, ruling the government had demonstrated “good cause” to intervene and dismiss the case. He wrote:

“The Government’s desire to dismiss the case — because of its doubt as to the case’s merits, differing assessment of the Pfizer vaccine data, desire to avoid discovery and litigation obligations, and belief that it should not have to expend resources in a case that is contrary to its public health policy — constitutes good cause to intervene.”…

i guess they are claiming that public health policy cannot ever be incorrect or challenged in court.

Reactions: Tokay444

14-Year-Old Alabama High School Football Player Collapses and Dies During Practice​

By Jim Hᴏft Aug. 15, 2024 6:40 pm239 Comments
wilkins-600x338.jpg
Credit: Lotoya Bethea/Facebook
Semaj Wilkins, a freshman and varsity football player at New Brockton High School in Alabama, tragically passed away on Tuesday afternoon after collapsing during a routine football practice. He was only 14.
According to Coffee County Coroner Arnold Woodham, Semaj was participating in drills when he suffered a medical emergency.
Despite immediate medical attention and transport to Medical Center Enterprise, he was pronounced dead shortly after arrival, WSAZ3 reported.

“While additional details will be released later, I am asking the community to continue to be in prayer for his family, his teammates, his coaches, and all effected by the tragic loss of Mr. Wilkins,” Woodham said.

• Sad
Reactions: Tokay444 and theLBC

Study links massive increased risk of myocarditis to COVID jab​

This is the third young guy from this same class this year.

View attachment 8483574
Can you throw out a ballpark number as to how many young guys might have gone down ‘unexpectedly’ in the past over a years time frame? Or is this just completely off the charts? Like you might randomly lose 2 young guys for seemingly no reason over a 10 year time span, but 3 in a year is unheard of.

I know we’re all on the same page here, but I’m still curious.

Can you throw out a ballpark number as to how many young guys might have gone down ‘unexpectedly’ in the past over a years time frame? Or is this just completely off the charts? Like you might randomly lose 2 young guys for seemingly no reason over a 10 year time span, but 3 in a year is unheard of.

I know we’re all on the same page here, but I’m still curious.
This is three young guys from the same class there are a couple other suddenlies from other classes.

I don’t trust my judgement - I’m biased in this fight.

Of dudes I worked directly with and knew to be in as good or better shape than genpop.

A supervisor that was on a vent and in a coma within hours of taking the shot, he had waited until the last day of eligibility to meet the mandate.

A classmate that developed blood clots in his lungs within a two week period of getting the shot after the mandate was announced.

A young kid, twenties, massive heart attack had to be opened up to get cleaned out. Retired.

Another early thirties mild heart attack back to work after a month.

Classmate, never smoked actually a firing offense to use tobacco on the job, army Ranger good shape stage 4 lung cancer out of the blue. Retired.

Supervisor, 50s, good shape, mild heart attack last year, still working.

Ones I didn’t know but heard the stories

Sgt 40s dead in the front seat of his pickup truck at home.

Tpr 50s, stroke, lived a week succumbed.

Nother younger guy I saw the union was trying to get donations for after a tree crushed his house medically retired for “circulatory issues”.

A Major passed out in his cruiser crashed

Another trooper passed out in his cruiser crashed.

My friends have more stories.

I remember dudes having issues usually older guys late in their careers. Also remember one young dude out for a run heart attack dead.

I don’t know.

What I do know is no one is asking any questions and everyone is being told it definitely wasn’t the shot it is hereditary.

Cowards for not even investigating.

Last edited:
yeah, it must be the food we have been eating for decades...
it might be the foods...but their clotshot bodies cannot fight cancer anymore.

Reactions: Tokay444 and BScore
yeah, it must be the food we have been eating for decades...
it might be the foods...but their clotshot bodies cannot fight cancer anymore.

If I laugh I’m a bad Christian. Accountability is hard. Refunds, well they don’t happen. Redemption? Confession comes first.

This is three young guys from the same class there are a couple other suddenlies from other classes.

I don’t trust my judgement - I’m biased in this fight.

Of dudes I worked directly with and knew to be in as good or better shape than genpop.

A supervisor that was on a vent and in a coma within hours of taking the shot, he had waited until the last day of eligibility to meet the mandate.

A classmate that developed blood clots in his lungs within a two week period of getting the shot after the mandate was announced.

A young kid, twenties, massive heart attack had to be opened up to get cleaned out. Retired.

Another early thirties mild heart attack back to work after a month.

Classmate, never smoked actually a firing offense to use tobacco on the job, army Ranger good shape stage 4 lung cancer out of the blue. Retired.

Supervisor, 50s, good shape, mild heart attack last year, still working.

Ones I didn’t know but heard the stories

Sgt 40s dead in the front seat of his pickup truck at home.

Tpr 50s, stroke, lived a week succumbed.

Nother younger guy I saw the union was trying to get donations for after a tree crushed his house medically retired for “circulatory issues”.

A Major passed out in his cruiser crashed

Another trooper passed out in his cruiser crashed.

My friends have more stories.

I remember dudes having issues usually older guys late in their careers. Also remember one young dude out for a run heart attack dead.

I don’t know.

What I do know is no one is asking any questions and everyone is being told it definitely wasn’t the shot it is hereditary.

Cowards for not even investigating.
Nobody wants the truth on this deal. Too many issues across too big a spectrum. Denial, not just a river in Egypt.

If The Establishment hadn't unleashed their latent fascism with mask mandates, there wouldn't be any need for new laws like this:

Being strongly in the "you do you, bro, but be sure to extend me the same courtesy" camp, I almost feel a little bad for this mask addict.

If The Establishment hadn't unleashed their latent fascism with mask mandates, there wouldn't be any need for new laws like this:

Being strongly in the "you do you, bro, but be sure to extend me the same courtesy" camp, I almost feel a little bad for this mask addict.
there are options.

bubbleboy.jpg