• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Dogs are way better than cats.

7/10 cats are selfish assholes. They sometimes shit and piss in the provided box.

1/87 dogs is an ass, but not selfish.

1/762 dogs are selfish and they are the size of cats.

Change my mind...
We once had a cat that liked me, but it got pissed at the wife about something and shit on her pillow.

Loved that cat, couldn't stop laughing......

I got a cat that fucks dogs for a living.
IMG_6086.jpeg
IMG_5700.jpeg

Fuck cats. They are pricks and it doesnt help that I am allergic as hell. I can walk in a house and know almost immediately if they have cats. Its so funny how cat people think that the cats use the litter box 100% of the time. They use it when its convenient for them, otherwise they piss where they please. If you're one of these people go look behind doors in the spare bedrooms or mostly unused corners. Almost every cat house I have worked in had cat piss stains on the carpets and many times they were wet. Most (real sized) dogs will typically only piss and shit in the house when you fucked up and didn't let them out in time.

I heard, and I don’t know how true it is, but that if a person dies alone and has cats, the majority of the time cats will start eating the body.

If a person dies alone and has dogs, it’s almost unheard of that, the dogs eat the body.

Makes a good story anyways.

Reactions: lash
Before I was in the country, I lived on an acre in the burbs. I had a new neighbor that let his dog just keep shitting in my yard. I probably talked to him kindly three times about it. Dude, my step kids play in the yard, none of them wanna roll in your dogs poop.

Just wouldnt sink in. So one day, I bagged it all up, and as we left to go somewhere, I walked up to the front door, and poured about 6 piles of dog shit in front of his door.

My step daughter, about 13 at the time says "is there not a better way to deal with this?"

I had to explain that some people are too dense to be civil. The next day, the guy came over an apologized. End of the dog poop battle.

Dogs are fucking great.....humans......pfffft!

Cats, Im not sure of. Never had one. Ive seen too many on peoples kitchen counters. Fucking gross!

I heard, and I don’t know how true it is, but that if a person dies alone and has cats, the majority of the time cats will start eating the body.

If a person dies alone and has dogs, it’s almost unheard of that, the dogs eat the body.

It's true.

My wife had an acquaintance that died and her face was eaten by her cat.

Dogs don't do that.

Fuck cats. They are pricks and it doesnt help that I am allergic as hell. I can walk in a house and know almost immediately if they have cats. Its so funny how cat people think that the cats use the litter box 100% of the time. They use it when its convenient for them, otherwise they piss where they please. If you're one of these people go look behind doors in the spare bedrooms or mostly unused corners. Almost every cat house I have worked in had cat piss stains on the carpets and many times they were wet. Most (real sized) dogs will typically only piss and shit in the house when you fucked up and didn't let them out in time.
I agree 100%

Reactions: HD1911 and lash

"Previous studies have revealed some differences between canine and feline scavenging. Dogs tend to eat the face and throats of humans, then break the ribs and chew on bones. Cats, on the other hand, often strip skin from the nose, upper lip, and fingers (the same places, Rando notes, that they nip at when playing with a living owner). Scavenging is more common with dogs than cats, Byard adds, “but I don’t trust either of them.”

They steal baby’s breath while they’re sleeping too. Wild ass heathens

"Previous studies have revealed some differences between canine and feline scavenging. Dogs tend to eat the face and throats of humans, then break the ribs and chew on bones. Cats, on the other hand, often strip skin from the nose, upper lip, and fingers (the same places, Rando notes, that they nip at when playing with a living owner). Scavenging is more common with dogs than cats, Byard adds, “but I don’t trust either of them.”

The difference is that dogs won't eat their own owners (typically). Cats will.

My parents brought their lab over one day and my orange alley cat attacked it like that. He never went after my dogs when they were alive. But he scratched them if they got too close. He trapped the dog in the hall. I made him let her out. He ran around the furniture and jumped on her butt. And fur started to fly. I kicked him away and tried to take her back in in hallway but my retarded one eyed black cat was in the way and the dog put the brakes on when she saw another cat. 🤣 For about two weeks after that if you made a sound like a dog panting my orange cat would come running looking to kick some ass.