• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Dont trust that bitch!!!!!

Re: Dont trust that bitch!!!!!

<span style="font-size: 8pt"><span style="color: #FF0000">Obey me. Kill her. Kill Maser. Extinguish the fire in your brain by killing them both. You must hurry before it is to late. They plot to kill you. They whisper behind your back....</span></span>

LMMFAO! The voices in my head. Please stop them! Some one! Please Stop them!

CKA- yer fuckin killin me here

disclaimer-(again, merely a futile attempt at humor, nothing more, nothing less)

my mom always said if i didnt clean my room, id never get a girl. wait til i show her this!

101_0598.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-size: 8pt"><span style="color: #FF0000">Obey me. Kill her. Kill Maser. Extinguish the fire in your brain by killing them both. You must hurry before it is to late. They plot to kill you. They whisper behind your back....</span></span></div></div>

You forgot Sigy.

Ever time I read one of these it makes me soooo happey that I've never gotten married.
Best friend from high school has had nothing but trouble with his ex since the divource. He is now looking for a room mate. I figure so that the phone is in someone elses name and she can't figure out who and start calling him again at 2 in the morning just to laugh. Also means that she will have no idea where he is living, just a po box number.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE RECORD EVERY CONVERSATION YOU HAVE WITH HER FROM THE BEGINNING OF THIS CRAP!!! Nothing would be more damaging in Court than in her own voice admitting she is running this through because she is jealous that you take better care of her kids than her.... GO TO RADIO SHACK NOW!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Strickland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I had to pay money back because of this, I would wipe my ass with each dollar bill before I mailed it. </div></div>

A man after my own heart
grin.gif

All my suggestions are HIGHLY illegal
mad.gif

My buddy in Corpus Christi married a woman/bitch, adopted her child of 4 years old, and the day the adoption became final she served him with divorce papers. Hes still paying 10 years later.
sick.gif
</div></div>

I think I know that guy he would happen to be a former Sea Bee?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gunman_7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FOR FUCK'S SAKE RECORD EVERY CONVERSATION YOU HAVE WITH HER FROM THE BEGINNING OF THIS CRAP!!! Nothing would be more damaging in Court than in her own voice admitting she is running this through because she is jealous that you take better care of her kids than her.... GO TO RADIO SHACK NOW! </div></div>

in Texas the law is that only one person has to know that they are being taped and that person is you. That would be paydirt if she said that this is a personal issued and not a money thing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LongArm</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Strickland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I had to pay money back because of this, I would wipe my ass with each dollar bill before I mailed it. </div></div>

A man after my own heart
grin.gif

All my suggestions are HIGHLY illegal
mad.gif

My buddy in Corpus Christi married a woman/bitch, adopted her child of 4 years old, and the day the adoption became final she served him with divorce papers. Hes still paying 10 years later.
sick.gif
</div></div>

I think I know that guy he would happen to be a former Sea Bee? </div></div>

Marine Sniper

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The nut kicker you ask? I recieved three letters in the mail last night stating that I was in arrears (sp?) on child support and health care(which I have always provided) </div></div>
I'm a little late here but who did the letters come from? Sounds to me like your ex is saying one thing and doing something else. BTDT 2X, as previously suggested record/document everything and get a new lawyer ASAP!! My kids mother swore up and down that I was"bribing the kids" by buying things they needed and she wouldn't provide. She jealous of your new wife/G/F?, need xtra money to support her new boyfriend? something's up!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 18Echo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ask advice from a lawyer and not an internet forum. </div></div>

Not necessarily, he may not want advice and just want support but there are times that each of us has a skill that MAY be applicable - if an attorney up here says "Get an attorney" that's valid advice.

If I tell him to get an attorney and it's just a typo error I could end up costing him thousands with bad advice.

laugh.gif
</div></div>

OP, get an atty, asap. Ok, done, ya happy?
smirk.gif

John

Update: If there is anyone reading this, or if you know someone who is paying the ex directly. CEASE and DESIST!!! Pay through the friggen state.I DO NOT care how good you are getting along now, that shit can change in the plink of an eye!

Recieved my pay stub last Thursday. Bi monthly check. They are
with holding per check:
1/2 of 1 months child support
1/2 of 1 months late child support
1/2 of 1 months child medical coverage
1/2 of 1 months late child medical coverage

I HAVE NEVER MISSED A FUCKING PAYMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Attorney Generals office will not listen to reason from me.
They could care less how many returned checks I have that state child support in the memo box! They could give two shits that I can produce proof of insurance on my child since day 1 of divorce.

Since when the fuck is someone guilty until proven innocent?

Im already into my attorney for a grand on this. And shes saying it could take YEARS to straighten out. This is wrong.

Ewoaf- When is that voodoo suppose to start working?

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-size: 8pt">I'm tempted to use CKA's knife on you. </span></span>

Get a new attorney. <span style="font-weight: bold">Do it now!</span> You should have had your own in the first place. I like my lawyers like my women-- mean, heartless, and driven purely by greed. Go to a divorce support group meeting and ask for horror stories. The reoccurring name will be your champion.

If you have proof, I would immediately file suit for fraud. BAM! If someone purgers them self and you have both proof plus it cost you money, it's a perfect time for a fraud suit.

This is going to cost you money. There really isn't a way around it. It's going to cost you time. You should not speak to that woman or her family outside of a court room unless on tape with your own witnesses.

Remember last night at 5am when you came over to her house and banged on the door yelling at her? You know when you took off running when she told you she called the police. Remember how you had a gun but when the cops showed and filed a report you were long gone. It's that same gun you had those many years ago. The one she knows you have. Her new boyfriend saw you too.---<span style="font-weight: bold">DO YOU SEE WHERE I AM GOING? </span>

You have one thing going for you. Bitches aren't particularly smart in general. Someone told her she could do this to you. Someone is pushing her to do this. She didn't plot and plan for all those years to get you now. There is some person drawing her a map. That person isn't particularly bright either. Think about it. They kept encouraging her to do it even after she said you might be able to prove this was all BS.

Personally, I'd rather spend 10X as much of my money on making someone's life miserable then giving it to them due to extortion. I will crawl through glass if it meant they'd bleed a little too. I'd have a private investigator on her hard. You never know what that might turn up....

women are like house cats, no matter how good the food at home is they will always kill for fun, have you ever seen a house cat kill in the woods, NO they always bring it home alive then kill it, remember this every day of your life, enjoy every good day because one day there will be a bad one

I have stayed married 33 years, using the principal that any woman would divorce me without incentive to stay married.

I have heard an old missionary woman lament about her husband, "If he would just die..."

Men like a woman too much, until they get the legal screw'n for the marital screw'n they got.

My favorite divorced man quote is, "If I catch her out of a crosswalk, I'm not slow'n down."

What does it all mean?
Anticipate the divorce move, and counter it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mis-guided child</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dont know til tomorrow, but it appears its in the states hands.

</div></div>

Reminds me of something. My first job as an attorney was working for the District Attorney's office as a child support -- COLLECTION -- lawyer. We collected money, mostly, on behalf of mothers on AFDC which they signed over to the state. The more the DA collected the better for his image and, I assume, his budget. Going over the file of some dude I would see in court later in the week I realized, through painful and diligent examination of years of records, that he really didn't owe us the thousands we claimed he did.

So I bring this to the supervising deputy DA of the entire department and he asks me if the dude realized what I found. No way I say. He then asks if I think his lawyer would figure it out. No way I say. So here's what he said next and what became the our official position: "FUCK HIM, IT'S OUR MONEY!"

I hope your lawyer is an attorney who specializes in this sort of thing as these days I would probably not want a GP to handle the matter.

Good luck, and knowing what you now know, even if you have to pay and pay and pay some more, get custody of the child if you can.

man o man have i been there.
it sucks and will cost you alot of gray hairs.
first off,never pay with checks,use money orders an SAVE EVERYTHING.
if she asks for money for cloths an such, right it up an have her sign it
talk to a lawyer an do what i did if you have to pay back money's.
i ended up owing a LOT of money, so i asked the local sheriff to meet me at her place an wittness the payment, at the proper time i showed up with the money...ALL IN PENNEYS, unrolled and i dumped them in her front yard. the sheriff had tears in his eyes he was laughing so hard.

good luck

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BillPrudden</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cartman, I'd of had t-shirts printed up with the office logo and that statement on them.

What a fucking farce.

Bill </div></div>

I hope that illustrated just one reason why I'm not a fan of government power.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cartman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mis-guided child</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dont know til tomorrow, but it appears its in the states hands.

</div></div>

Reminds me of something. My first job as an attorney was working for the District Attorney's office as a child support -- COLLECTION -- lawyer. We collected money, mostly, on behalf of mothers on AFDC which they signed over to the state. The more the DA collected the better for his image and, I assume, his budget. Going over the file of some dude I would see in court later in the week I realized, through painful and diligent examination of years of records, that he really didn't owe us the thousands we claimed he did.

So I bring this to the supervising deputy DA of the entire department and he asks me if the dude realized what I found. No way I say. He then asks if I think his lawyer would figure it out. No way I say. So here's what he said next and what became the our official position: "FUCK HIM, IT'S OUR MONEY!"

I hope your lawyer is an attorney who specializes in this sort of thing as these days I would probably not want a GP to handle the matter.</div></div>

Makes you hope that the supervisor winds up getting caught doing things that way. Could lead to records being checked back just how far?

No Chris, not sure that's how the legal system works. If you want that shit figured out you have to get your own lawyer and own accountant, figure it out yourself, and fight for it.