• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

EAGLE drag bags on sale at Natchez 130.00

Re: EAGLE drag bags on sale at Natchez 130.00

So..after reading the couple of posts above I was getting excited thinking I might be getting Made in USA as well...

Good news is I just ordered late Tuesday (9:10PM EST) and I just received the package (6:20PM EST Friday) so I'm very happy with ship time. My khaki Drag Bag is definitely Made in DO, not terrible since that is what I was expecting when I ordered. At first look quality seems to be okay, no visible defects in stitching, etc. no complaints for what I paid but I'm definitely jealous of the guys who lucked out and got Made in USA gear!

I can see a few areas where the attention to detail might have been a little better but I've never see a Made in USA Version of this bag so I have no standard of reference to say it would have been better. Overall I'm happy with the value although I wish the knuckleheads in shipping wouldn't have rolled it into a ball and shipped it in a 14" square box
cry.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I picked-up a Khaki one. It looks fine and is reportedly made in the USA (at least that is what it says on it). </div></div>

You must have gotten mine!
wink.gif

Quick question for you: on your Made in USA bag where the sides meet the top and bottom do you have exposed edges of the piping from the inside extending out past the side-top and side-bottom seams on the exterior of the bag? Not a problem really I'm more curious than anything as to whether this is normal.

A pic would be awesome if you don't mind. I'm looking at the area of the bag where the top and bottom are seamed to the sides. I'd post a pic of mine but this knucklehead hasn't figured out how to do pics here yet..duh!

Can you believe the sumbitches won't sell to their own state? And they don't have a brick and mortar store. That blows chunks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: plong</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A pic would be awesome if you don't mind. I'm looking at the area of the bag where the top and bottom are seamed to the sides. </div></div>I'm not sure what the top, bottom, or side of the bag is, as they would probably depend on the direction that you were looking at it, but here's my best shot at what I think you want:

IMG_3504.jpg

IMG_3503.jpg

IMG_3506.jpg

IMG_3505.jpg

Graham;

Thanks a bunch! I was actually referring to the Drag Bag "DRGB" but I can tell alot from the pics you posted as well, thanks for taking the time. I'm thinking the bag I got could have used a little more attention to detail during manufacture but overall still decent for what I paid. Thanks again1

PLong

Price is showing up in the three hundreds. Does it adjust in-cart or is the sale off?

Hey guys I work at Natchez SS. I'm pretty sure that price is wrong so when I get in there tomorrow I'll check with my supervisor. When I find out what's going on I'll post back in this thread to let you guys know.

Brian

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RFutch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey guys I work at Natchez SS. I'm pretty sure that price is wrong so when I get in there tomorrow I'll check with my supervisor. When I find out what's going on I'll post back in this thread to let you guys know.

Brian </div></div>

Anxiously waiting for the outcome....

There are two different deals...one is the drag bag $130.00 and one is the hybrid case. The hybrid case from my understanding are sold out now but were $140.00.

There are a few drag bags left.

I just spoke to Brian and this is what I was told, but I would wait for him to update you all incase they find a few more laying around.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TJO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If there's any drag bags left I'd like to get my name on one of em.... </div></div>

TJO Check your PM.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RFutch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The FUBAR is fixed for those who were looking for one.</div></div>

Brian, thanks for contributing to my over spending.
smile.gif
Btw, the price is fixed when you click on the link, but it shows up as full price when you search for it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RFutch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey guys I work at Natchez SS. I'm pretty sure that price is wrong so when I get in there tomorrow I'll check with my supervisor. When I find out what's going on I'll post back in this thread to let you guys know.

Brian</div></div> Has your employer started selling to residents of your own state yet?

No, but I wish we could, trust me.

The reason behind that is Natchez is owned by a wholesale distributor. They started out that way and moved into retail later on. They don't want to the retail side taking business away from their dealers that are highly concentrated in this area. We are located roughly minutes from AL and GA so that why those two states are blocked as well. We don't have a store either just a warehouse/office so we are not set up for walk in sales.

It sucks for you guys and for us in sales.

It showed as $321 a few days ago but now shows the sales prices of $129.95. The link at the top of this thread is to a black version, but down below that item was a link to a khaki version.

This will help average out the full price I paid for one a few years ago.

Got my HSRC on friday. hell of a deal, and made right here in the USA!!

Hard to beat that. <span style="text-decoration: line-through">I may get another.</span> Should have got another.

Regards,
DT

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D_TROS</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="text-decoration: line-through">I may get another.</span> Should have got another.

Regards,
DT </div></div>
Dang straight DT... I'm kicking myself for only getting 2