• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

EDGE rifles by RND Mfg. out of Longmont, CO

Slugtrail

Private
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
I've never even heard of this outfit until last night when I wandered across their website: http://www.rndedge.com/images/rifles01/RND_rifles.htm

Has/does anybody here owned one of these? Is there anything about yours that you don't like? I've always been a bolt action afficianado and I'm now looking to move into a sniper quality semi auto. What's the best semi-auto sniper system in a .300 caliber or greater?

Re: EDGE rifles by RND Mfg. out of Longmont, CO

Don't own one yet, but definitely my next semi platform. Zediker's site has as much info as you will likely read on these rifles. They are proprietary, innovative, all top notch parts. And, if you don't like something the way it is, they will make it to your tastes (options and calibers). I have spoken to the owner/builder Lloyd Desantis and they basically make the rifle when you order.

Re: EDGE rifles by RND Mfg. out of Longmont, CO

Here are a few of his rifles. they are tack drivers. He has a new web site that will be out soon that is up dated with all of his rifles and accessories.
The 338 Lapua
338.jpg

408 cheytac
408-3.jpg

50bmg
50.jpg