• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes Falcon Menace from UK needs export permit

startrek

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 20, 2008
lexington,nc
On 12/11/09 I ordered and paid $293 for a 4.5 x 14 Falcon Menace , I had to fill out some export papaerwork and now I'm waiting for the ok from the UK government so seller can ship my scope, guy stays in regular contact with me and has good feedback, but I need a scope and wonder if the FM is really worth the wait.

Re: Falcon Menace from UK needs export permit

I don't know who you bought it from in the UK. I bought my last Falcon from Optics Warehouse in the UK, and had my scope in 7 days. They already had the necessary export permits. It was no harder than buying a scope at say SWFA or Liberty Optics.

For the price, the F Menace I have is worth every penny. Bought it from Wonders Optics and would recommend them for purchase of anything they carry. Good people.

It just has a bit of the optical "donut" between the image and the edge of the ocular.

To ME, few things are ever worth the wait you have already suffered. It's available stateside, so get your money back ASAP and order it from someone who can actually DELIVER the goods in a reasonable time.

+1 for Mat at Wonder Optics... I had a few issues with the First one I bought and Mats customer service was exceptional!!!! Got me up and running within a few days.