• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

For better or worse- things from your past you won't ever see again.

Laurel & Hardy
Felix the cat
Johnny carson
Returnable glass pop bottles
Wait, where do you live? Three of the 4 can be found with a search on line, and I’d be surprised if I couldn’t go in to a convenience store and buy a Coca Cola in a glass bottle right now. (The “Mexican cokes,” still made with cane sugar, are sold in returnable glass bottles. Of course, no one takes them around here..)

1726102184128.png

Walking around in Mexico with no supervision. At age 11-12.

My brother managed to get a $2 dollar leather belt with his name stamped on it. He was just starting at it and the guy dropped his price, my dad walked up and said "GET IT"

Going to the gate at the airport to meet people.

Hunter Safety in Jr High. Literally in the Jr High School.

I bet you didn’t know there used to be 4-track cassettes!
I still have somewhere my Tascam Porta 4-track recording machine and it used cassette tapes, which are acctually 4 tracks. 2 tracks for stereo each way.

A lot of home brew guys are using DAW. I have Audacity for stupid crap and Reaper for serious efforts.

But in the same building and business park as us is a guy who owns an actual recording studio with an historic Neve analog board.

I still have somewhere my Tascam Porta 4-track recording machine and it used cassette tapes, which are acctually 4 tracks. 2 tracks for stereo each way.

A lot of home brew guys are using DAW. I have Audacity for stupid crap and Reaper for serious efforts.

But in the same building and business park as us is a guy who owns an actual recording studio with an historic Neve analog board.
I’ve never messed with them but im sure restored OG player (all analog) are out there.

I never knew they existed till recently. I was like ohh wow 🤯

An election that is mostly honest with in-person voting by actual living American citizens.

A men's room.

A lady's room.

The nuclear family.

A democrat who is proud of America.

A pro-gun Democrat.

A balanced federal budget.

Borders

There is a lot I miss about the America that existed only 20 years ago.

The absence of rap and hip hop music and culture everywhere. I was only a kid, born in 76, seen the punk era. Then in the 90's people started thinking rap and hiphop is cool, "gangsta" is cool.. I watched society decline. By 2000's all those kids graduating HS thought being a thug is cool, they talked like it, acted like it, morals, respect, dignity.... all gone. It ruined our country. There is some good music, but the behavior and ethics of them all makes me sick. Bring back 1984. Best music, best movies,

Reactions: SigSauerM7