• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s forum length

Re: forum length

Beckett threw six innings of four-hit ball to outpitch C.C. Sabathia on Friday night, and Ortiz and Ramirez reached base all 10 times they came to the plate to lead the Boston Red Sox over the Indians 10-3.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shooter65</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beckett threw six innings of four-hit ball to outpitch C.C. Sabathia on Friday night, and Ortiz and Ramirez reached base all 10 times they came to the plate to lead the Boston Red Sox over the Indians 10-3. </div></div>

Damn nice game. The Indians fell flat though. I love my Red Sox. I laughed when Manny got walked by both times the bases were loaded.

Here's my contribution

zoo4.jpg

7061viper_babe-med.jpg

w1utll.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bmbrzmn101</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's my contribution

7061viper_babe-med.jpg
</div></div>

If she'd get out of the way I could see that neat car.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: konabully</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mom x 3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let's talk about football!! </div></div>

Hell yeah!

Go TROJANS!!!

USCMySpace.jpg
</div></div>

LSU will f!ckem in the a$s,
wink.gif

then tie em to the bed! lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hogginit</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rekon what he's doin? </div></div>

I'll bet his mother warned him of the consequences of what he's doin'.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vwhugger</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hogginit</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rekon what he's doin? </div></div>

I'll bet his mother warned him of the consequences of what he's doin'. </div></div>

Hes not wearin a ghillie, thats just the hair from his hands

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: athhud</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if u've got good eyes, u can check her i.d. on the night stand and determine whether u are a pervert or an admirer HAHA! </div></div>

laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VSP968</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Remember this doofus?

He's still <span style="font-style: italic">out there </span> ....... </div></div>

Signup required.
Maser or the cougar hunter?

Yeah looks like the wheels are falling off!! Thats ok your whole team is in shambles and will be.

Tribe is in a sorry state!! Well one more game to suffer thru i knew if we wen back to Boston we would be in deep shit!!!!!!

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Yep self destructed and blew a huge lead!!

Guess they were trying to be like the Yankees. Oh well it was fun while it lasted!!