• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s forum length

Re: forum length

47a55c0cda9e3.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZOMBIE101</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
jennypoussin_a3e37a8019.jpg
</div></div>

I never really ever found that type of bikini attractive, especially when the chick wearing it looks like she is trying to smuggle a couple of grapes in the bottom.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bowtie4x4295</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
celebrities-1.jpg
</div></div>
She looks like Liv Tyler!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shakey yankee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
1799328440_317a91ee19.jpg
</div></div>

Chute malfunction................I'm going in hot!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bowtie4x4295</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
kelly3921024x768.jpg
</div></div>

shocked.gif

What is a <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">"Standard"</span></span> anyway?

End of page 3? I don't think so!!! Where's Megacab when ya need him? What a selfish, worthless, oxygen theiving piece of shit...

Oh Man that was just wrong..... I honestly don't know how fat fucks like that pass the weigh and tape. I'd flag that bitch in a minute.

The Captain's expression is priceless!!! It's taking all he has not to bust out laughing!!!

I used to run the remedial PT program for our fatbodys, which began right after morning chow... I did my best to make sure everyone in my charge got to taste their breakfast at least twice!!!

I didn't know that the Corp had fatties Wild Bill. I thought us and the Air Force had em all! One thing I have never seen is a fat marine....

That fatbody is probably in the Guard..........

The National Guard gives Regular Army a bad name............same as the Marines giving the Navy a bad name.

EDIT: At least he had his PT belt on for God's sake!

Yup.... We have a tendency to give anyone crazy enough to hang out with us a bad name!

As to the Marine fatbodies, we just convert them or get rid of them quicker! Pretty high success rate in the conversion department!!

My quickest was 4 months. Had a soldier that wanted out, he had about 4 years in. He was a good joe, though. Didn't have anything to put him out on. The 1SG told him to get fat. Eat like a madman, absolutley no PT. Poor bastard gained like 15 pounds the first month. Gave him a PT Test and he failed, on purpose. Another 10 pounds the second month, PT Test failed. 3rd month same deal. After a joe fails three and doesn't pass weigh and tape we can seperate them. LOL! I'll never forget that one...

WIL BILL,

Get rid of them? NO SIR! We paid $40,000.00 for college! He's doing his two years!

Man. That's pretty embarrassing. All I can say is that you Marines hopefully learn from the Army that standards can never be compromised. F*&k political correctness.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Arch Stanton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
30d9pvc.jpg
</div></div>