Franks mom passed away.

Thoughts and prayers for you and yours Frank 🙏🏻

1552152883487.png

We woke up to a phone call from his brother this morning calling to tell us that their mother had passed away. Fortunately, she passed peacefully in her sleep. Frank and his daughter are flying out tomorrow to CT to be with family.

Barbra was an amazing lady. She was sweet, kind, generous, loving, funny and most of all spicy! She came from a family of seventeen (including her parents). She joins her sister Toni and brothers Butchy and Richie. She is no longer in pain, she peacefully getting her tan in heaven with all the best Italian food she could ever want! No white sauce!

Thank you for your support and love. We greatly appreciate it.
View attachment 8460660
If you’re interested in sending flowers address for the funeral home is:
Friday:
Parente Funeral home, 1209 Post Road Fairfield, CT 06824.

Please, for the LOVE of God, do not email him, text him or call him for any of your Snipershide questions, comments or concerns during this difficult time. Let him grieve with his daughter and family. He will be back in office on Wednesday. In the meantime I am the Capt now Feel free to send me any bitching moaning or complaints and I’ll decide if you’re worthy! 😜
Semper fi brother, moms are the greatest icing on the cake of life

Morn those that are called home BUT remember that the pack will be stronger because you knew them .
Prayers for the family to heal and accept that all mortal souls are called home at a time line we have no control over .
Rest easy brother - she has gone on the paradise.